• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

You just might be an independent Baptist if....

• Administrators
14 hours ago, John Young said:

If the church simultaneously equates physical growth of a church to God's blessing (their church) or to compromise with the world (growth of other churches) you might be in a Baptist church.

Quality, over Quantity is a message I used to preach when I traveled in Evangelism. Text is Gideon and his 300-man army

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
11 hours ago, Corinne said:

On board with most points, I have only 2 perspectives which are in contradiction. I'm vehemently pro-abortion and I'm also for one man - one woman keeping purity for marriage

So I'm not sure if I am one cause I have different opinions.

This is a bit of a joke thread, Corinne. ? That being said, I'm not sure how your second perspective is in contradiction. I'd be interested in hearing more of what you mean in another thread.

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Corinne said:

Not sure if there's need to expand, I meant that for Independent believers it's not necessary to be 'pure', it's not a big deal for them, that's all I meant.

Also to be on subject I guess if you're Independent, fellowship over meals is very significant ?

Okay, now I'm going off topic.  I'd be curious where your experience is if you know IFBs that think sexual purity is not a big deal. God says it's a big deal, so it is, and all that I've known are pretty strong on that topic. 
God also says that He is the creator and definer of life, so your other point is Biblically problematic. That we could have a proper discussion on somewhere else. ? 

• Members

"sound in doctrine" is a rare opportunity anywhere.

Just saw and listened to video an hour ago, Only coincidental ?  (re purity) 

short youtube story voiced

"Famous story of what happened to mother who dressed her daughter immodestly"

v=nfRMnOnco0o

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...