• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A New Adra Joins the Fun!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

:amen: Congratulations to both of you! WOW!!! This is awesome news! :thumb :clap: Please, get plenty of rest before the baby's arrival. :wink

candlelight

• Members

Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone. It's been a real testing 2 months for us...

Back in May I took 2 tests which said I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and got a blood test done. The nurse called the next day and told me it was negative for pregnancy. She sounded really distracted and was really rude to me on the phone when I tried to ask some questions. So I was really confused because of the positive home tests and the symptoms I'd been having. So antoher month went by and I was still having the symptoms added to it was feeling nauseaous and tired in the morning and at night. I took another test yesterday and it was positve, so I called the doctor. I was saying to him "I know the blood test came back negative for pregnancy and I'm just really confused as to what's going on." He was like "UHH...they told you it was negative? THAT was a big mistake because I'm looking at the test and this blood test you had taken was positive!" I had been pregnant all this time....craazy!! I was so happy and relieved I started laughing on the phone. :P I should've just listened to my body instead of that silly nurse. I kinda wish I could give her a piece of my mind, but I figure it's better to be nice about it. Whew I hope she learns a lesson from this and is more careful when she gives people results on their blood tests.

• Administrators

:wow: That is so wonderful! Congratulations to you both. :thumb

Rachel - Glad that nurse was wrong and yes, listen to your body...that baby will tell you what you need by your cravings. Samer - when she's craving something, it really is a truism that she needs whatever nutrition is in it. Even if it's midnight. :Green