• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A New Adra Joins the Fun!

• Members

I feel the same way. After having been pregnant 4 times it is beyond me how anyone could rationalize abortion. It breaks my heart to think of it. There is an abortion clinic here in town and I purposely avoid driving by it b/c I cry everytime. When I was pregnant, I would physically get sick, I couldn't handle it.

yeah, get plenty of rest now.....you won't sleep through the night for a very long time afterwards! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

joyfulpraise...that is wonderful! I am getting emotional now, thinking back to when we heard our son's heartbeat for the first time. I will also never forget the first time we locked eyes. He looked up at me with "those baby blue eyes" the day I delivered him. :smile His beautiful face is forever imprinted in my brain. What a blessing a baby is! Psalm 127:3...Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD; and the fruit of the womb is his reward. KJV 1611 AV. God bless all 3 of you!

candlelight

• Members

I dreamed about the baby ALL night last night. It was such a wonderful dream. I really wanted to go back to sleep this morning and see if I could dream about holding my baby again. In my dreams the baby is a girl, but for some reason I really think I'm having a boy. According to the old wives' tale, since my baby's heartrate is over 140, it's a girl, but we all know how wrong those wives' tales can be!

• Members

I have all boys and at least two of them (maybe more) had heartrates over 160 at the first heart check.... its a little more "telling" later on when they are bigger...but even then, I had a couple with fairly fast heartrates.

• Members

I have all girls and I remember one time the dr. saying the heartbeat sounded like a boy. I never remember dreaming boy/girl, but my mom did and she says that prepared her for me b/c she really wanted a boy and dreamed girl and got girl. :bonK:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Today we had our first ultrasound. It was awesome! The baby was smiling and moving all around. Baby had it's hands behind it's head and it's feet up in the air..totally relaxed! The technician also said that the baby has a prominent nose...of course! :) We'll post some ultrasound photos as soon as we can get to a scanner.

Guest Guest
Today we had our first ultrasound. It was awesome! The baby was smiling and moving all around. Baby had it's hands behind it's head and it's feet up in the air..totally relaxed! The technician also said that the baby has a prominent nose...of course! :) We'll post some ultrasound photos as soon as we can get to a scanner.

He's got Samer's nose! :Bleh

How long do you have to wait to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl?

• Members

Congrats to the Baby to Joyfulpraise and Samer.
May God Bless you with this time of preparation of this little bundle of Joy from Heaven.

I can't believe people also want to say they are Christians but let alone supports abortion and murder. The babies does stuff early on in the first trimester and they don't care.

I went to a baby shower this passed Sunday at our Church for one of our Church Members. Their was a lady I spoke to saying If I had a baby shower like this when my husband and I have children. The shower will be a Mess because my side of the family is in another state.
Well, she just told me that babies are a hard task and hard responsbilite to have. I took this saying she won't think I can handle a child grrrrrrrrrrr.

• Members
Congrats to the Baby to Joyfulpraise and Samer.
May God Bless you with this time of preparation of this little bundle of Joy from Heaven.

I can't believe people also want to say they are Christians but let alone supports abortion and murder. The babies does stuff early on in the first trimester and they don't care.

I went to a baby shower this passed Sunday at our Church for one of our Church Members. Their was a lady I spoke to saying If I had a baby shower like this when my husband and I have children. The shower will be a Mess because my side of the family is in another state.
Well, she just told me that babies are a hard task and hard responsbilite to have. I took this saying she won't think I can handle a child grrrrrrrrrrr.

How rude of her! Well, if it's one thing I've learned from being pregnant, you've gotta overlook some people. You've got the people who think they know everything about everything about having a baby and they'll tell you what they think whether you wnat to hear it or not. Just ignore people like that...

• Members

Praise the Lord!

I went for another appointment on Tuesday and the midwife said everything is going great! It's such a relief to hear that. Sometimes I get concerned that I'm not doing all the things I should be doing and that the baby isn't okay. Just a bit of a worry-wart. I'm realizing more every week just how strong this little baby is. God is taking care of my little one even better than I ever could. He's SO good!

So yeah, I'm measuring 15 1/2 weeks and everything is looking awesome. The midwife said that I'm an extremely healthy person and shouldn't have any trouble during my pregnancy. I'll just keep on praying and trusting the Lord to take care of me and the little one inside.

I can't wait to meet this little guy/gal. The poll on my blog, http://joyfilledpraise.blogspot.com , is saying 100% for a boy. I wonder if anyone is going to vote for a girl. My Grandma would if she knew how to use the internet! :P