• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A New Adra Joins the Fun!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful blessing the Lord has sent your way! :praise: Spend a lot of time doing things together and enjoying each others company alone before baby comes.................even after getting to #7 it is always the same. Babies are so wonderful, but demanding little critters for the first few months. Lydia is now 6wks old, and boy, has she really cut into my OB time!! I'm lucky if I can get a moment to READ any posts, let alone time to type anything.........which is usually one handed--and with my left hand at that! :lol

Guest Guest

Wow... that's so awesome! Rachel, I figured you might be pregnant when you were excited about something last month but wouldn't tell me what it was!! :wink

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That's what a baby looks like at 9 weeks in the womb. WOW! Samer and I are just amazed at this little life growing inside of me. Our baby can hiccup, wrap it's fingers around it's nose and ears, and it is moving all around now because it's joints are formed. I think the process of baby development in the womb is the MOST incredible proof of a wonderful Creator God!

• Members

Rachel, it is amazing, what a wonderful gift God can give. I will testify that Samer will never be the same after he looks in that babies eyes for the 1st time. That is a moment I will never forget.

And to think, we have people who claim to be Christians and to love Christ, but yet they're for murdering babies before they are born.

• Members

I know!!! How could ANYONE kill a little baby that's inside of themselves?? I was reading that the earliest partial brith abortions are performed is 20 weeks....20 weeks is when the baby can finally recognize their mother's voice. DON'T tell me that isn't a living human being!!!!!!!!! It makes me so mad and upset. I really shouldn't even be talking about it..makes me sick and mad worse than anything else. Now that I am carrying a little one, it just makes it even worse when I think about what some women do to "cover" their sin.

• Members

Having a baby does more than anything to get a NORMAL person sickened at abortion. Its beyond me how women can have children of their own and still vote "pro choice".

Guest Guest

"Among Women - Cornerstone" is a Christian agency that helps support woman with all trials in their lives, including pregnancy. Much has been proven that a woman (and/or man) will often suffer emotionally, later in life, from an abortion. There are Christian agency's who aid in helping with "abortion healing". Thank the Lord for his forgiveness... that a woman?man can repent of this horrible sin. It makes no sense that something like Roe vs. Wade was ever passed in this country. :thumbdown Another horrific abomination that man commits against a loving God. :sad

joyfulpraise...imagine being a mom? Being a parent is the best thing that God can entrust to any human being. Samer will never be the same again, ITA! :thumb Get plenty of rest, and good nutrition...b/c this baby will keep you both very busy. You are quite blessed! :clap: :Bible:

candlelight