• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The number of a man

• Members
31 minutes ago, Jerry said:

And I thought Konstantin was wacky. Welcome to the club!!

What part of noone knows the day or hour fits in with your theory that we are in the last decade - 10 years, made up of 365 days each?

JESUS warned His people about the signs of the End of the times, and (1) of His coming, and (2) of the END of this world of Devil.  

Matthew 24:v.1-7
1 Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.  (JESUS was not impressed by the huge structures of the temple, and replied saying to His disciples:)
2 ... See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.  (This prophecy of the LORD fulfiled LITERALLY in the year 70AD)

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying:  Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of THY COMING, and of the END of THE WORLD?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. (This was the Lord's number one concern.)
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. (John 5:.v.43-47)
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END (of the Devil's world) is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 
-  and there shall be famines, 
-  and pestilences, 
-  and earthquakes, in divers places.
-  For nation shall rise against nation;  and kingdom against kingdom  -
It seems is starting to fulfil LITERALLY; I think that in more severe manner Entites like UNO, or G-7, EU, among others, will be DISSOLVED by complete, the Power of the Word of God may be suggesting this, as Peter Apostle said as follow: . 2Peter 3:v.10-11:

10 But the Day of the Lord (the seventh and last Day) will come...in the which...the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness; 

COMMENTS - G7, and G20, and EU, and UNO, among others Entities, will be DISSOLVED henceforward. Day after day, the happenings of the World will run in this way. The heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word were kept in store, reserved unto fire against THIS DAY OF JUDGMENT and perdition of ungodly men. 
Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be ...

-  and there shall be famines;  -

The case of refugees, and now the dissolution of the global economy as a result of the pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19), causing high rates of bankruptcy in the business world, and unemployment, difficulties to develop activities in an environment totally adverse and dangerous to the health of people, in a totally disorganized world, certainly the most serious occurrence of FAMINES will be very hard for multitudes in this present time and in days ahead. Terrible. 

-  and pestilences,  - 
The PESTILENCE that is running in whole Earth, is the GREAT first signal of JESUS's coming, and of the END of this devilish world of Devil-Matt.24:v.7.    Habakkuk also prophesied, saying: Before Him went the pestilence,..Hab.3:5. 

JESUS is already fulfilling LITERALLY His words, and He sent first the PESTILENCE as we have seen, by the way, Habakkuk 3:v.5-6 prophesied saying: 5 Before him went the PESTILENCE, and burning coals went forth at his feet. 6 He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.   

-   and earthquakes, in divers places.  -
In accord the word of JESUS there will be earthquakes in divers PLACES now in the END of the world.  Honestly, I do not know what places will be chastised with earthquakes, but I am sure that they can happen even in any place where there is not tectonic plates.
These earthquakes that will be caused by the Power of JESUS from now on, will not be equal as natural phenomena through movements of tectonic plates, no, they will not be by natural phenomena. These earthquakes IN DIVERS PLACES that will be caused by JESUS, they may occur even in places where nature does not offer conditions to happen, and where it never happened, for example, Brazil is one of these places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Luke 21:v.26 - 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

THE FALSE MESSIAH - THE ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPÍRITIST MESSIAH OF THE JEWS  -  This man was already born decades ago (Do not think or imagine that this man will still be born, for he was born decades ago) 

Trying to save his devilish world, Satan will manifest himself in Israel in days to come as a messiah(John 5:v.43-47 and Revelation 13:v.11), let no man deceive you (ALL) by any means: for the time of his manifestation arrived, and the man of sin will be revealed, the son of perdition; Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2 Thes.2:v. 1 to 12.

Be careful and get ready

• Members
11 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Oseas, now you’ve just gone and shown everyone how utterly wacky you are.

Move along everyone - nothing (well, nothing normal, right, Biblical, or sane) to see here.

What your spirit say about me is false and of course misleading. On the other hand, it is not a surprise you have not argument to contradict my post point by point.  The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.But he that is spiritual discern well everything.

By your own words you are confessing to be in great darkness.

There is a great difference of view between them which are of the day and of the night; 1 Thes. 5:v.4-5

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.  (Again: By your own words you are confessing to be in great darkness.)

• Members
On 9/11/2021 at 10:48 PM, Oseas said:

What your spirit say about me is false and of course misleading. On the other hand, it is not a surprise you have not argument to contradict my post point by point.  The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.But he that is spiritual discern well everything.

By your own words you are confessing to be in great darkness.

There is a great difference of view between them which are of the day and of the night; 1 Thes. 5:v.4-5

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.  (Again: By your own words you are confessing to be in great darkness.)

I don't think what Jerry has stated is a stretch or misleading in any way, shape, or form. I think you're stretching and bending God's Word to fit your own ideology of what the Scriptures teach and preach! Ever taken a hermeneutics class Oseas? Ever tried to rightly divide the Word of God for sermons week after week, or to teach a Sunday School class? One has to try to use multiple sources to know the context of the content they are trying to disseminate.  Do you? Not a slam, just questions that truly need to be answered. You also might want to get a thicker skin if you can't handle a little criticism about your posting from time to time. Many of us get criticized and have had to learn over the years to discern whether or not the bombs thrown at us are real grenades or not! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/15/2021 at 10:56 AM, BrotherTony said:

I don't think what Jerry has stated is a stretch or misleading in any way, shape, or form. I think you're stretching and bending God's Word to fit your own ideology of what the Scriptures teach and preach! Ever taken a hermeneutics class Oseas? Ever tried to rightly divide the Word of God for sermons week after week, or to teach a Sunday School class? One has to try to use multiple sources to know the context of the content they are trying to disseminate.  Do you? Not a slam, just questions that truly need to be answered. You also might want to get a thicker skin if you can't handle a little criticism about your posting from time to time. Many of us get criticized and have had to learn over the years to discern whether or not the bombs thrown at us are real grenades or not! 

Greetings in Christ JESUS

Sorry for the delay in replying 

First I would ask: Am I therefore become your enemy, because I said to Jerry the truth? I work with the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD, the Word is Spirit. I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD, do you?  

The Word himself-the Word is GOD-testifies of His Word, saying: " The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to render a count. Hebrews 4:v.12-13

Revelation 11:v. 15-18
15  The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (the Devil's world) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that He should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

God bless

• Members
53 minutes ago, Oseas said:

Sorry for the delay in replying 

First I would ask: Am I therefore become your enemy, because I said to Jerry the truth? I work with the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD, the Word is Spirit. I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD, do you?  

The Word himself-the Word is GOD-testifies of His Word, saying: " The Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to render a count. Hebrews 4:v.12-13

Revelation 11:v. 15-18
15  The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (the Devil's world) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that He should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

God bless

So, no...you're not my enemy in any way, shape or form that I know of. So, for starters you've seemed to read into peoples comments in reply to you what you would like them to be. Not only Jerry's, but mine as well. I don't put up with that kind of thing very long. Maybe once or twice from a person, then that is over. I'm always up front and direct in what I write and what I say.

Secondly, you've not really RESPONDED to anything..You've quoted scriptures, and you seem to have somewhat of the same style as another poster here that makes me want to call you "Jeff" or as he changed his screen name to, "Martyr." I'm not saying you're the same person, but you seem to have the same response style. You truly need to respond in a way that people can understand what you're trying to get at, or people here WILL think you're loonie! I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove they can't carry on a civil conversation. 

So...in closing, just exactly what is it that you are trying to get at? Your response to Jerry wasn't all that intelligible to me, and then your response to me wasn't really intelligible at all...

• Members
8 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

So, no...you're not my enemy in any way, shape or form that I know of.

So, for starters you've seemed to read into peoples comments in reply to you what you would like them to be.

For me, what you are saying is a mere imagination of yours. 

Not only Jerry's, but mine as well. I don't put up with that kind of thing very long. Maybe once or twice from a person, then that is over. I'm always up front and direct in what I write and what I say.

But you wrote to me in above post saying that I need "to get a skin more thicker, if I can't handle a little criticism about my postings", OK.  But reading your angry reply, I may ask: What about you? By the Word of GOD I tell:  "For with what Judgment ye Judge, ye shall be Judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matt.7:v.2

Secondly, you've not really RESPONDED to anything..You've quoted scriptures, and you seem to have somewhat of the same style as another poster here that makes me want to call you "Jeff" or as he changed his screen name to, "Martyr." I'm not saying you're the same person, but you seem to have the same response style.

Interesting. I tell the same, because for me "you've not really RESPONDED to anything". It seems you already forgot we are Judged by the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- understand? JESUS said: "I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that Judgeth him: the Word that I have spoken, the same shall Judge him in the last Day". John 12:v.45-49.   (The last Day is the seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of vengeance, the millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ). 

You truly need to respond in a way that people can understand what you're trying to get at, or people here WILL think you're loonie! I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove they can't carry on a civil conversation. 

I feel nothing when someone intends to martirezed me with harsh words, oh no, not at all. I'm not offended by the words of both you, do you understand? 
I invite you both to talk about each post I posted above, point by point, and to know the differences according Scriptures.  

So...in closing, just exactly what is it that you are trying to get at? Your response to Jerry wasn't all that intelligible to me, and then your response to me wasn't really intelligible at all...

It is me who would like to know from you "just exactly to what are you trying to get at? Hope that it be to a good ending.

• Members
On 9/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, Oseas said:

JESUS warned His people about the signs of the End of the times, and (1) of His coming, and (2) of the END of this world of Devil.  

Matthew 24:v.1-7
1 Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.  (JESUS was not impressed by the huge structures of the temple, and replied saying to His disciples:)
2 ... See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.  (This prophecy of the LORD fulfiled LITERALLY in the year 70AD)

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying:  Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of THY COMING, and of the END of THE WORLD?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. (This was the Lord's number one concern.)
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. (John 5:.v.43-47)
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the END (of the Devil's world) is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 
-  and there shall be famines, 
-  and pestilences, 
-  and earthquakes, in divers places.
-  For nation shall rise against nation;  and kingdom against kingdom  -
It seems is starting to fulfil LITERALLY; I think that in more severe manner Entites like UNO, or G-7, EU, among others, will be DISSOLVED by complete, the Power of the Word of God may be suggesting this, as Peter Apostle said as follow: . 2Peter 3:v.10-11:

10 But the Day of the Lord (the seventh and last Day) will come...in the which...the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness; 

COMMENTS - G7, and G20, and EU, and UNO, among others Entities, will be DISSOLVED henceforward. Day after day, the happenings of the World will run in this way. The heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word were kept in store, reserved unto fire against THIS DAY OF JUDGMENT and perdition of ungodly men. 
Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be ...

-  and there shall be famines;  -

The case of refugees, and now the dissolution of the global economy as a result of the pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19), causing high rates of bankruptcy in the business world, and unemployment, difficulties to develop activities in an environment totally adverse and dangerous to the health of people, in a totally disorganized world, certainly the most serious occurrence of FAMINES will be very hard for multitudes in this present time and in days ahead. Terrible. 

-  and pestilences,  - 
The PESTILENCE that is running in whole Earth, is the GREAT first signal of JESUS's coming, and of the END of this devilish world of Devil-Matt.24:v.7.    Habakkuk also prophesied, saying: Before Him went the pestilence,..Hab.3:5. 

JESUS is already fulfilling LITERALLY His words, and He sent first the PESTILENCE as we have seen, by the way, Habakkuk 3:v.5-6 prophesied saying: 5 Before him went the PESTILENCE, and burning coals went forth at his feet. 6 He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting.   

-   and earthquakes, in divers places.  -
In accord the word of JESUS there will be earthquakes in divers PLACES now in the END of the world.  Honestly, I do not know what places will be chastised with earthquakes, but I am sure that they can happen even in any place where there is not tectonic plates.
These earthquakes that will be caused by the Power of JESUS from now on, will not be equal as natural phenomena through movements of tectonic plates, no, they will not be by natural phenomena. These earthquakes IN DIVERS PLACES that will be caused by JESUS, they may occur even in places where nature does not offer conditions to happen, and where it never happened, for example, Brazil is one of these places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Luke 21:v.26 - 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

THE FALSE MESSIAH - THE ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPÍRITIST MESSIAH OF THE JEWS  -  This man was already born decades ago (Do not think or imagine that this man will still be born, for he was born decades ago) 

Trying to save his devilish world, Satan will manifest himself in Israel in days to come as a messiah(John 5:v.43-47 and Revelation 13:v.11), let no man deceive you (ALL) by any means: for the time of his manifestation arrived, and the man of sin will be revealed, the son of perdition; Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2 Thes.2:v. 1 to 12.

Be careful and get ready

1) I don't believe we are  experiencing the "beginning of sorrows" as of yet. What is occurring now is really nothing new under the sun. It's just kind of new for the United States. The beginning of sorrows will occur after the Rapture when God turns again to Israel the whole world begins to turn on the nation of Israel (i.e. Jacob's Trouble).

2) Whoever the Antichrist will be it was possible that he could have appeared at any time during the last 2,000 years. Satan always had his man ready to go no matter who it was but for whatever reason he was blocked. Most likely because the church hadn't gone into full apostasy yet.  Paul said the mystery of iniquity was already at work in his day, though. 

• Members
1 hour ago, SureWord said:

1) I don't believe we are  experiencing the "beginning of sorrows" as of yet. What is occurring now is really nothing new under the sun. It's just kind of new for the United States. The beginning of sorrows will occur after the Rapture when God turns again to Israel the whole world begins to turn on the nation of Israel (i.e. Jacob's Trouble).

2) Whoever the Antichrist will be it was possible that he could have appeared at any time during the last 2,000 years. Satan always had his man ready to go no matter who it was but for whatever reason he was blocked. Most likely because the church hadn't gone into full apostasy yet.  Paul said the mystery of iniquity was already at work in his day, though. 

GOD WILL SEND STRONG DELUSION - THAT THEY BELIEVE A LIE

The Word is GOD. Isaiah 66:v.4 combined with 2 Thessalonians 2:v.8-12 and Matthews 24:v.15 to 25 KJV:

Isaiah 66:v.4:

4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2:v.8-12:

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth - His Word - , and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be DAMNED who believed not the Truth - believed not in JESUS -, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Matthew 24:v. 15 to 25
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).

THE PRIOR ADVICE OF OUR LORD

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

ABOUT STRONG PUNISHMENT

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

TIME OF GREAT DANGER EVEN FOR THE ELECTS - THE FALSE CHRIST

23 Then if any man -Pastors, and Bishops, and Evangelists, Missionaries, among others - shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets -FALSE PREACHERS OF THE WORD OF GOD - 2Corinthians 11:v.13-15, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive (even) the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

• Members
7 hours ago, Oseas said:

For me, what you are saying is a mere imagination of yours. 

I certainly don't believe so. And this isn't even "on topic." 

7 hours ago, Oseas said:

But you wrote to me in above post saying that I need "to get a skin more thicker, if I can't handle a little criticism about my postings", OK.  But reading your angry reply, I may ask: What about you? By the Word of GOD I tell:  "For with what Judgment ye Judge, ye shall be Judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matt.7:v.2

Again, not "on topic." The number of a man.....That's the topic.

7 hours ago, Oseas said:

Interesting. I tell the same, because for me "you've not really RESPONDED to anything". It seems you already forgot we are Judged by the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- understand? JESUS said: "I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that Judgeth him: the Word that I have spoken, the same shall Judge him in the last Day". John 12:v.45-49.   (The last Day is the seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, the millennium of vengeance, the millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ).

To just quote scripture without a real point is fine...but it doesn't answer the questions asked of you, and though scripture is niice, these scriptures still aren't "on point!"

7 hours ago, Oseas said:

I feel nothing when someone intends to martirezed me with harsh words, oh no, not at all. I'm not offended by the words of both you, do you understand? 
I invite you both to talk about each post I posted above, point by point, and to know the differences according Scriptures.  

It is me who would like to know from you "just exactly to what are you trying to get at? Hope that it be to a good ending.

Believe me, @Oseas, you're far from a martyr...LOL. To not answer questions, and then ask questions back is a ludicrous tactic, and it's still not on point...so would you please get back "on topic?" PLEASE!

• Members
On 5/24/2021 at 10:44 AM, Konstantin said:

Apparently there are no people on this forum who can know how to count the number of a man !?

Even people who have advanced degrees are unable to do this. Scripture says that this can only be done by a person who "hath vnderstanding" (Rev.13:18) (KJV1611). And this person is not me. In spite of this, any person who is able to see the prophetic meaning of the verses of Scripture can already know how "the number of the beast" (Rev.13:18), the number of that man of sin (2Thess.2:3) is calculated.

The number 666 is the date. A person who "hath vnderstanding" (Rev.13:18) (KJV1611) has already counted not only the date of the event 666, but also the most important dates of the seven thousand-year history of this Earth. There is only one of the most important events, the date of which cannot be counted. Scripture says that no one knows "neither the day, nor the houre" (Matt.25:13) of this event. It is only known that this event will take place at the end of the seven thousand year of the history of this Earth, then “Heauen and earth shall passe away” (Matt.24:35), “and the Elements shall melt with feruent heat” (2Pet.3:10). Not only the present Earth will burn and be destroyed, but the entire Universe "to the third heauen" (2Cor.12:2), and there will be found "no place for them" (Rev. 20:11).

You can read about how "the number of the beast" is calculated, and from what time will people begin to receive "his marke" (Rev.15:2) here  http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

For being fulfilled LITERALLY soon according description in Revelation 13:v.15 to 18

15 And he - THE MAN BEAST OF THE EARTH, AN ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST MAN- has power to give life unto the image of the Beast -THE IMAGE OF THE FIRST BEAST-THE MAN BEAST OF SEA-, that the image of the Beast (of sea) should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast (of sea) should be KILLED.

16 And he -THE MAN BEAST OF THE EARTH, AN ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST MAN- causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that has the MARK, or the NAME of the Beast, or the NUMBER of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the NUMBER of the Beast: for it is the NUMBER of a MAN; and his number is 666.

The challenge is to identify the NAME of the Beast, whose NAME is upon his 7 heads - i.e. upon 7 mountains. Based on the above biblical description, we can describe six situations, as follow:

1 - First will rise up out of the earth(out of the nation of Israel) a Man Beast with two horns like a lamb(a false lamb), in fact a false messiah - John 5:v.43 to 47- ;

2 - The Man Beast of the earth will give his Throne in Jerusalem, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, and also his Power and Great Authority to the FIRST Man Beast, the Beast of sea, a Gentile Man Beast--the Pope (Revelation 13:v.2)- who has 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy(sea means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues). What is the blasphemy's NAME upon his 7 heads-(7 heads are 7mountains?)

3 - Will be given life unto THE IMAGE OF THE FIRST MAN BEAST-THE MAN BEAST OF SEA- the POPE, that the image of the Beast (of sea) should both speak, and causes that as many as would not worship the image of the-Man-Beast (of sea) -the Pope- should be KILLED.

4 - And he -THE MAN BEAST OF THE EARTH, AN ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST MAN-a false messiah-John 5:v.43-, will cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

5 - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that has the MARK or the NAME of the Man Beast of sea-the Pope, or the NUMBER of his NAME - that is the NAME of blasphemy the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope- has upon his 7 heads - 7 mountains.

6 - The challenge is to identify the NAME of the Man Beast of sea that is upon his 7 heads - 7 mountains. Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the NUMBER of the Man Beast (of sea): for it is the NUMBER of a MAN; and his number is 666.

P.S.

The MAN Beast of earth, who has two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as Dragon, he already was born decades ago and MUST manifest himself soon.

• Members
55 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Methinks Oseas and Konstantin is the same person.

Konstantin has returned from his own personal rapture.

Konstantin is not from Brazil, but it does not matter. What matters is that you look up for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto himself. Phil.3:v.20-21

If you believed in the Word of GOD, then get ready,  because "the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word -the Word is GOD- are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against this Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.2Pe.3:v.7

Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,  Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God-Lord's Day-, wherein the heavens being on FIRE shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat. 2 Pe.3:v.11-12

Be careful and get ready

Edited by Oseas
ajust