• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The number of a man

• Members
17 minutes ago, Konstantin said:

I am not guided by hermeneutics, exegesis, or evolutionary theory. These disciplines were invented by people. Scripture calls these disciplines science, fasly so called (1 Tim. 6:20). I am setting forth biblical doctrine.

Then you're not rightly dividing the Word. And I believe you meant to use the words 'science, FALSLY so called." Correct? You can't set forth Biblical doctrine if you're not exegetically doing so. In my opinion, you're misrepresenting the Word of God, and trying to lead people here astray. This shows you're not being led by the Holy Spirit, either. I don't find that acceptable. I think most have already seen the less than accurate way you show your theories. 

2 hours ago, SureWord said:

Your just chucking verses out there. 

Yes, they are, and it isn't very responsible of them. 

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
12 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:
29 minutes ago, Konstantin said:

I am not guided by hermeneutics, exegesis, or evolutionary theory. These disciplines were invented by people. Scripture calls these disciplines science, fasly so called (1 Tim. 6:20). I am setting forth biblical doctrine.

Then you're not rightly dividing the Word. .. In my opinion, you're misrepresenting the Word of God, and trying to lead people here astray. This shows you're not being led by the Holy Spirit, either. 

These are unfounded accusations. Scripture calls such accusations slander.

• Members

You know what's gonna happen don't you?  When his "biblical doctrine" fails as miserably as Joseph Smith's golden plates he'll blame us saying because we didn't have faith the Lord wouldn't show up.

Or he'll stop posting thinking we'll believe he alone was raptured like Enoch.

Edited by SureWord

• Members

I would dare say that this person can't back their arguments. They've already admitted that they can't rightly divide the Word. If he's not hermeneutically sound in his exegesis, then he's not interested in telling the truths of the Word of God.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
13 hours ago, Konstantin said:

These are unfounded accusations. Scripture calls such accusations slander.

Nobody here has slandered you (and in PRINT, it would known as "libel," not slander) in any way, shape or form. They are just voicing their observations of your continued bad interpretation of the Word of God, your placing dates that can't be known by man, but by God alone, and your constant insults against those who disagree with you. Maybe you should consider another approach. The accusations aren't "unfounded" at all. It's all right here before us.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Konstantin said:

Stupid lazy sectarians are not able to read further on the link All stupid lazy cultists will remain on Earth.

This has nothing to do with your links or your beliefs. It was about the name calling and abusive behavior towards others. Anyone using that kind of behavior would get a warning regardless of their beliefs.

• Administrators
On 5/28/2021 at 5:37 PM, Konstantin said:

Stupid lazy sectarians are not able to read further on the link All stupid lazy cultists will remain on Earth.

@Konstantin Out of curiosity. What are you doing to prepare for this June 15th event? Selling house, car? What are you planning on doing with all your earthly possessions? I'm asking not to mock, but to know what your plans are in these next few weeks. 

• Moderators
On 5/31/2021 at 6:13 AM, PastorMatt said:

@Konstantin Out of curiosity. What are you doing to prepare for this June 15th event? Selling house, car? What are you planning on doing with all your earthly possessions? I'm asking not to mock, but to know what your plans are in these next few weeks. 

To be fair, I believe he means June 15, 2066, so since most of us will probably be dead and gone, no need to worry about it not taking place, if it hasn't already.

• Members
2 hours ago, Ukulelemike said:

To be fair, I believe he means June 15, 2066, so since most of us will probably be dead and gone, no need to worry about it not taking place, if it hasn't already.

Go to the Rapture thread. He has "the church of the firstborn entering its heavenly tabernacle" on June 15th 2021. He has the Day of the Lord segmented into different times periods over at least 50 years maybe more he's hard to follow. I think he even has the "church of the firstborn" and the "church of God" as two different groups. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/25/2021 at 10:35 AM, Konstantin said:

If you go to the site using this link, then let me know http://www.lordway.ru/English/otrasl/otrasl_2.htm 

...Now, knowing the date of the DAY of Pentecost, we can determine the year and month of the middle of the last week of Daniel. This is the very time when the devil will give the beast “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2). This is the very time when the beast will begin to serve the Babylonian harlot. You will be surprised at the result! These events will take place in the month of June 2066.

Do you understand what the number of the beast means? The three digits 666 represent the sixth month of 2066. This is an abbreviated notation of the month and year in the current century 06/21/66. For example, the military conflict in South Ossetia in August 2008 is called “the 08.08.08 war”, or in abbreviated form “the 888 war”. The abbreviated notation of the day, month and year was used here.

From June 28, 2066 to December 28, 2069, forty‑two calendar months will pass. It is at this time that great authority will be given to the beast (Rev.13:5).

The false prophet will cause “all, both smal and great rich and poore, free and bond, to receiue a marke in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, saue he that had the marke, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisedome. Let him that hath vnderstanding, count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is, sixe hundred threescore and sixe” (Rev.13:16‑18).

We have counted the number of the beast. The date of the “event 666” is confirmed by the first verse of the 8th chapter of Ezekiel. The fact is that on this day young men who have no blemish, beautiful appearance, skillful in all wisdom and understanding science, will be sent to the service of the Babylonian harlot (Dan.1:4). In the chapter (Ezek.8) we are shown their ministry.

“And it came to passe in the sixt yeere, in the sixt moneth, in the fift day of the month, as I sate in mine house, and the elders of Iudah sate before me; that the hand of the Lord God fell there vpon me” (Ezek.8:1).

This verse indicates the year, month, and day of the beginning of their service to another's gods. The day is based on the phase of the moon. Knowing the phases of the moon in 2066, you can determine the day and month according to the Gregorian calendar, it will be June 27, 2066.

Isaiah predicted to Hezekiah that the alliance between the king of Judah and the king of Babylon would have tragic consequences for the kingdom of Judah. In this prophecy, Scripture shows us the events of the middle of Daniel's last week. An offer will be made to the ruler of Israel, and he, being a proud, vain and selfish person, will not be able to refuse (Judges.18:19‑20). Having started his ministry with the Babylonian harlot, he will actually sacrifice Israel. He will act like Jephthah, who sacrificed his only daughter, fulfilling his vow (Judg.11:35‑40). An idol shepherd will take from the people to “Babylon” EVERYTHING that until that time will be collected in reserve by the fathers, “nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord”. And the best sons of the people, “of the kings seed, and of the Princes” (Dan.1:3) he will take with him. They will be given two months to get ready and say goodbye to their relatives. It is said: Jephthah sent his daughter to go up the mountains to mourn his virginity with his fellows (Judg.11:37‑38).

“Behold, the dayes come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers haue layde vp in store vnto this day, shall be caried vnto Babylon: nothing shall be left, sayth the Lord.

And of thy sonnes that shall issue from thee, which thou shalt beget, shall they take away, and they shall bee Eunuches in the palace of the king of Babylon” (2Kings.20:17‑18).

The man of sin, fulfilling the function of the high priest of the Russian Orthodox Church, will have power “ouer the fourth part of the earth” (Rev.6:8). Therefore, a rider named Death will be able “to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth” for three years only on a fourth of the earth. But even this is enough for the wife to be drunk with “with the blood of the Saints, and with the blood of the Martyrs of Iesus” (Rev.17:6). Whoever manages to escape from the sword of the Babylonian harlot will be killed by the revived Image, and whoever, having received the mark, escapes from his sword, will be killed by Prince Michael (1Kings.19:17). In any case, the Lord will leave seven thousand men for Himself in Israel, whose knees “haue not bowed vnto Baal, and euery mouth which hath not kissed him” (1Kings.19:18).

Jesus told the people gathered against Him: “When I was daily with you in the Temple, yee stretched foorth no hands against mee: but this is your houre, and the power of darkenesse” (Luke.22:53).

The devil and his angels will be given authority for seven years, from 2063 to 2069, to show themselves in all their things. It said: “this is your houre”. In 2066, the devil will transfer “his power, and his seat, and great authoritie” (Rev.13:2) to the beast from the sea. From this time on, “the power of darkenesse” will come on earth. Scripture through types gives us the opportunity to imagine many events of that time and feel them. In the story of the crucifixion of Jesus, we are shown these two periods of time with an exact indication of their beginning and end. In 2063, the seventieth week of Daniel will begin (Dan.9:27). The Scripture designates this year as “the third houre”.

“And it was the third houre, and they crucified him” (Mark.15:25).

The middle of the week is indicated by the phrase: “at the sixth hour.”

“And when the sixth houre was come, there was darkenesse ouer the whole land, vntill the ninth houre” (Mark.15:33).

In 2066, “the power of darkenesse” will come throughout the earth and will continue until 2069. It is said: “vntill the ninth houre”. The events that will occur at this time are described in chapter 13 of the book of Revelation. At the end of 2069 (Mark.15:34) Jesus Christ will call to God from the womb of hell, and He will hear His voice.

“In my distresse I called vpon the Lord, and cryed vnto my God: hee heard my voyce out of his temple, and my crie came before him, euen into his eares” (Ps.18:6).

Psalm 18 shows us the deliverance of Jesus Christ from the hand of all His enemies. At this time, the devil will descend to earth “hauing great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev.12:12). The reign of darkness will end on the DAY of Pentecost, when people will see “the signe of the Sonne of man in heauen”...

OK, you said a lot of things in your post above according your imaginations, and speculations, opinions,  presumptions, conjectures;  But what does the Word of GOD say?  The Word-I mean GOD-is the Father. The Word is GOD, understand. Only He knows the Day, so it is evident GOD would never say to be a specific Day of a Calendar created by men.   What was the language of GOD to reveal the Day of JESUS coming?

-  He speaks of the last week Daniel 9:v.27, and also the coming of a ruthless Prince in the midst of the week, who will make a Covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week  and the abomination of desolation will be established until the consummation;  THIS IS THE SECOND HALF OF THE LAST WEAK - IT WILL ENDED AFTER 1.290 DAYS

-  Before the AD, GOD-the Word- reveals that " Court which is without the temple will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.-1.260 days-Revelation 13:v.2;  This prophecy will fulfil after the accord of the ruthless Prince with many as is cited above;  IT IS THE FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK - Yhe Beast of sea will be wounded to death by a sharp Sword - the Word of GOD -

-  Ended the AD after 1.290 days, there will be a gap of more 45 days. I can't even imagine what the Devil's world will be like in that 45-day interval, that is the day 1.335,  but I'm sure that it will be the last Day of the Devil's world.  In my view the day 1.335 is the day of JESUS coming, this mysterious day if of great significance in the Scriptures. Daniel 12:v.12 - 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

For the prophet Daniel the message is this: 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

God bless

• Members

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

09-11-2021 is the 254th (two hundred and fifty-fourth day) of the LAST DECADE of the Devil's world - decade of 2020 to 2030.

The LAST WEEK, the week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27, week of the establishment of Abomination of Desolation, it's within of this LAST and current DECADE, decade of the END of this current world of Devil.

Be careful and get ready

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and shut to the door,... Luke 13:v.24-25  This event is invisible and happens automatically according the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - , even from now on, in fact will happen over the years of this last decade of the current Devil's world. 

2Peter 3:v.11-12
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED /DISMANTLED as an implosion, and the elements (peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) shall melt with fervent heat.  -  The everlasting Spirit of GOD is a devouring fire -Isaiah 33:v.10 to 14

10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13 Hear, ye that are far off (Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(Jewish people), acknowledge my might.
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

The door of salvation is already starting to close.

The current plague poured upon the planet as it is expressed in the Word of GOD- the Word is GOD - it is already being executed according the wrath of GOD - GOD will destroy those which destroy the earth - Revelation 11:v.18 - the Word is GOD.

Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Get ready