Online Baptist Community
  • Newest Sermon Entry

• By 1Timothy115 in Devotionals
      Psalms 119:1-8                                         Sep. 5 - Oct. 2, 2019
      1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
      2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
      3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
      4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
      5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
      6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
      7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
      8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
      The following verse stood out to me...
      5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
      At first glance it seemed to me this person’s soul is poured out with intense desire to have God’s direction in keeping His Word.
      I made a small wood fire in our backyard for my granddaughter, Julia, since she would be staying overnight with us. My wife and Julia stayed outside at the fire for about half an hour. Then, I found myself alone to watch the fire die out on a particularly lovely evening. So I took my verse from above and began to repeat it for memorization. As I repeated the verse, I tried to contemplate the words and apply them to what I was seeing around me. 
      The moon and stars were out now peering through the scattered clouds above.
      [Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.]
      Thought 1         
      The moon has stayed his course since the day God created him, also the stars, obeying the statutes directed by God from the first day they were created. Can you imagine God’s direction to the Moon and stars, “moon you will have a path through the sky above the earth, stars you will occupy the firmament above the moon and be clearly visible in the cloudless night sky.”
      Then, the trees, grass, even the air we breathe obey the statues God gave them from the beginning. None of these creations have souls, none have hearts, none have intelligence, but they all observe God’s statutes, His instructions for their limited time on earth.
      Thought 2
      What if we were like the moon, stars, trees, grass, or the other creations which have no soul? We would be directed to keep God’s statutes without choosing to keep them. This is not the image of God, there would be no dominion over other creatures, or over the earth. We would not be capable of experiencing the joy and peace of learning the love of God
      Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
      Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
      Thought 3 (October 2, 2019)
      Is the psalmist pleading God to force God’s statutes to become the man’s ways? No, he is speaking of his own failure in keeping God’s statutes and his desire to keep them, very much like Paul in Romans 7:14-25.
      God doesn’t work through force to turn men from their ways that they would desire His statutes or desire God Himself. Men must reject (repent) put aside his own ways and voluntarily seek God and His statutes.

Official Covid Thread (Other Threads Merged in here)

Rate this topic

• Members

CNN IS CALLING JOE BIDEN A LIAR ON THE COVID VACCINE:

It seems that on Wednesday last, Joe Biden made some pretty blatant claims about the coronavirus vaccines that could not be verified, and even CNN, a very liberal, government controlled media outlet, spoke against Mr. Biden's statements. Their "fact-check" on him turned up evidence of his fumbling the ball again on the truth! Link below!

https://www.revolver.news/2021/07/joe-biden-covid-vaccine-misinformation-cnn-town-hall/

• Members

If the coronavirus vaccines are supposed to effective in fighting the virus and protecting people, then why the push for new mask mandates? It seems like double-speak to me! Article about reinstatement of mask mandates in one California county that COULD be coming to your area soon! It's not about the virus, people...it's about control!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mask-mandate-issued-in-county-where-9-in-10-are-vaccinated-amid-delta-surge/ar-AAMzzwm?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
29 minutes ago, Salyan said:

May be an image of outdoors, brick wall and text

Ephesians 2 says that aleady, long before all the ridiculous politics, 

people were already brainwashed,  thoroughly.

The ones who thought any particular country including us was 'right' somehow,  thought so because

the brainwashing , since infancy,  nationwide,  works.  Worldwide also.  Babylon is babylon,  is not serving the Creator nor helping anyone find or turn to or serve Jesus, no.   It trains everyone from infancy onward to be death dealing, sinful,  corrupt,  dishonest, and greedy.  (basically)  The few who were or became free of the corrupt babylon system,  and spoke /speak/ out about it exposing it, are thrown in lion's den, tossed in super heated furnace,  beaten,  mocked, arrested, jailed,  and martyred,  often in the 'name of god'.

The system went along and sought and executed the Messiah.   The same system today.

Brainwashed?  

Simple speach :    Yes,  society is brainwashed,  wicked, and death dealing (pernicious).

• Members
Posted (edited)

It looks like state authorities and private companies are going to be compelled to force workers to "get the jab" in order to continue working. The Federal Government has already stated that it would have a hard time enforcing a national vaccination mandate. Virginia is the first state that has announced that it will require ALL frontline workers to be vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/va-issues-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers-a-first-for-a-federal-agency/ar-AAMA5VK?ocid=chromentpnews&pc=U526

So, it looks like a mandate may be headed towards every person who has declined to get "the jab." It's  a sad state of affairs when we are forced to accept mandates for something that isn't necessary. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/private-companies-must-require-vaccines-for-workers-its-the-only-way-to-get-past-covid/ar-AAMzArZ?ocid=chromentpnews&pc=U526

Plus, as I stated somewhere in this thread, the push to force people who are on government health care to take the vax is real. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vaccine-should-be-mandatory-for-those-receiving-government-healthcare-abc-newss-margaret-hoover-says/ar-AAMAjRB?ocid=chromentpnews&pc=U526

Edited by BrotherTony
adding source for possible forcing of people on government healthcare to be vaccinated

• Members
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Using your line of thinking, Jeff, if you were diagnosed with cancer, MS, MD, Parkinsons or Alzheimers, you wouldn't trust the doctors. Right? I think you'd be wrong. There ARE established times when a doctor is needed, otherwise the apostle Luke wouldn't have been a physician, and neither would Christ had stated the only people who need a physician are the sick. Yes, in context he most likely was speaking of spiritual sickness, but it also translates over into physical. 

Plain speech to one man is unintelligible to another.

Those of us who have been introduced to the healing methods that the AMA won't use,

that the drug lords made illegal in the 1950's in the USA,

we had a choice - continue learning and doing and using the healing methods, even though it is illegal,  and not taught in medical schools since 1950,

or stop using the healing methods,  and go along with the drug lords and the corrupt government system.

The people who don't trust the doctors,  are very simply and regularly healed of most problems.

Many books were published with the known and proven cures for about 100 supposedly incurable conditions.

No  one is forced to read them , I guess, if they are not homeschooled.  Public schools are not permitted to tell the students healing is very easy and very possible and is older than drugs.

Each must find out for themself,  as no one can force another to learn.

btw,  Jesus and Luke both would tell everyone to renounce the worldly toxins used by modern medicine, which first of all causes harm (as well as brings a curse for trusting doctors), 

and to learn the healing methods that God taught and approves of even today.

==================================================

===============   next post got merged here ==============

For a short time at least,  there was yesterday or day before one European country in the news where the forced posin shots were stopped.

The normal common intelligent faithful people , and others,  opposed to the injecting posins,

went on strike/ riots / for NINE DAYS,  until the government gave in.

The drug lords have the power though,  to keep doing what they want again, and again, ad infinitum , until God intervenes or Jesus Returns,

so the common man, the public,  will eventually be made subject to forced posin shots, or be subject (as already happened many places) to isolation, arrest, imprisonment, being a martyr,

being unemployed,  not being allowed to stay home, etc etc etc.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Members
9 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Plain speech to one man is unintelligible to another.

Sorry, but most of your writing seems like a distorted mass of superfluous words, redundant in nature, and almost unintelligable at times. I'm not saying that to be cruel, but the truth of the matter is that your sentence structure is abhorrent.

Those of us who have been introduced to the healing methods that the AMA won't use,

that the drug lords made illegal in the 1950's in the USA,

we had a choice - continue learning and doing and using the healing methods, even though it is illegal,  and not taught in medical schools since 1950,

Please, do you have any proof that it was just from the 1950s on? I don't seem to recall anything that resembles mandates during that time period taking away people's rights to choose natural medicines. In fact, there are a large number of people today who use alternative methods of healing. I use several myself, and was involved in the industry back in the mid 1990s. 

or stop using the healing methods,  and go along with the drug lords and the corrupt government system.

The people who don't trust the doctors,  are very simply and regularly healed of most problems.

Many books were published with the known and proven cures for about 100 supposedly incurable conditions.

No  one is forced to read them , I guess, if they are not homeschooled.  Public schools are not permitted to tell the students healing is very easy and very possible and is older than drugs.

Each must find out for themself,  as no one can force another to learn.

There are indeed many books written about proven alternative cures. I have several of these books myself, and I'm sure many Christians have some of them as well. But, that being said, it doesn't make medicine something to be turned away on a whim. There are indeed times when todays medicines NEED to be used! 

btw,  Jesus and Luke both would tell everyone to renounce the worldly toxins used by modern medicine, which first of all causes harm (as well as brings a curse for trusting doctors), 

and to learn the healing methods that God taught and approves of even today.

This I would definitely like for you to prove. You have no idea what they would tell anyone, as Luke was a physician of his day and would most likely turn to the modern knowledge and practices of his day to help cure someone. I believe you're trying to put yourself in the place of God in making this statement, declaring you know what someone would say to us. UGH!

==================================================

For a short time at least,  there was yesterday or day before one European country in the news where the forced posin shots were stopped.

The normal common intelligent faithful people , and others,  opposed to the injecting posins,

went on strike/ riots / for NINE DAYS,  until the government gave in.

Source please....I can't find anything on this, nor have I heard anything on it on Christian News or on the regular news cycles. I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be one article on this event.

9 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

The drug lords have the power though,  to keep doing what they want again, and again, ad infinitum , until God intervenes or Jesus Returns,

so the common man, the public,  will eventually be made subject to forced posin shots, or be subject (as already is happened many places) to isolation, arrest, imprisonment, being a martyr,

being unemployed,  not being allowed to stay home, etc etc etc.

Yes, I believe I posted a link somewhere in this thread about the state governments being pushed to force people to be vaccinated. Also there  is a push for private employers to mandate their workers to be vaccinated. The federal government, the EEOC, and other govenment agencies have backed such a move as legal.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:
1 hour ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

went on strike/ riots / for NINE DAYS,  until the government gave in...

Source please....I can't find anything on this, nor have I heard anything on it on Christian News or on the regular news cycles. I find it hard to believe that there wouldn't be one article on this event.

It was on the internet news in the hour before I posted it.   

Now searching that specific is not findable or not easy to find, but many like this are available in the last hour:

• Members

What the Heavenly Father has revealed in His Word,   Daily,  Always,  to His little children

is not a secret to those in Christ Jesus.    The Word is unchanged in the last 2000 years,

and the activity and word of Jesus and Luke are unchanged.  

Neither would ever have offered any kind of toxic toxins or poisons to people , ever, for any reason.

Jesus and Luke and the Apostles healed as the Father Directed, 

and the Father says very specifically and clearly that injecting toxins via directions from pharmkeia is deceiving the whole world. 

The Father in heaven in His Word and through history has shown healers how to heal,  whether by faith and prayer,  or by faith and prayer and diet.  Not ever by toxins.  Modern medicine is very deceptive and has become the world idolatry over the last century.

The making illegal to cure,  federal laws instigated by drug lords (bigpharma, drug industry, lobbyists and worse)  was published often and may still be available in books by those people who learned of it.   You might find some or many of the healers on the convenient site quackwatch website(s) published or kept up by the cdc,  the fda,  or the ama.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Even people who do not know God, nor how easy it is to heal disease, are protesting <some> violently the government and the drug lords intentions .

Around the world and the usa,  thousands of sites report the protests/ riots.

French protests call for 'freedom' amid government vaccine ...

PARIS, July 17 (Reuters) - More than a hundred thousand people marched across France on Saturday to protest against President Emmanuel Macron's plans to force vaccination of health workers and...

Jean-Luc Mélenchon supports anti-vaccine protest called by ...

On July 17, tens of thousands participated in protest in France against mandatory coronavirus vaccination and social distancing restrictions. The protests were called and supported by neo-fascist ...
Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Members
53 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

It was on the internet news in the hour before I posted it.   

Now searching that specific is not findable or not easy to find, but many like this are available in the last hour:

Sorry...no YouTube...real information, please.

27 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Even people who do not know God, nor how easy it is to heal disease, are protesting <some> violently the government and the drug lords intentions .

Around the world and the usa,  thousands of sites report the protests/ riots.

French protests call for 'freedom' amid government vaccine ...

PARIS, July 17 (Reuters) - More than a hundred thousand people marched across France on Saturday to protest against President Emmanuel Macron's plans to force vaccination of health workers and...

Jean-Luc Mélenchon supports anti-vaccine protest called by ...

On July 17, tens of thousands participated in protest in France against mandatory coronavirus vaccination and social distancing restrictions. The protests were called and supported by neo-fascist ...

Thank you for the sources. I'll read these after dinner.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

CNN IS CALLING JOE BIDEN A LIAR ON THE COVID VACCINE:

It seems that on Wednesday last, Joe Biden made some pretty blatant claims about the coronavirus vaccines that could not be verified, and even CNN, a very liberal, government controlled media outlet, spoke against Mr. Biden's statements. Their "fact-check" on him turned up evidence of his fumbling the ball again on the truth! Link below!

https://www.revolver.news/2021/07/joe-biden-covid-vaccine-misinformation-cnn-town-hall/

I stopped watching after he rambled something about men on the moon and aliens.  Maybe he wants aliens to wear masks? Nah, they'll just come through Mexico with $100 worth of stuff from the hardware store to get over the wall. lol

• Members

I think that this was closer to the time I saw the news I posted about - I don't have full access now to the site/ source:   (note "no media coverage")  censorship has been 'normal' without admitting it or saying so, by the government and by the druglords or those they control. (including amafdacdc and media)

image.png.3277871f515399fe9e9ce9133e5f574c.png

• Members

Found it after more than a dozen searches.  (original one seen) >>

Forced Vaccination Law ABANDONED in Denmark After Mass ...

A law in Denmark that would have given the government the power to forcibly vaccinated people with a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after mass public protests for nine days. The 'epidemic law' would have granted the Danish government the power to enact mandatory quarantine measures against any person infected with Covid-19, but it ...

• Members
36 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Found it after more than a dozen searches.  (original one seen) >>

Forced Vaccination Law ABANDONED in Denmark After Mass ...

A law in Denmark that would have given the government the power to forcibly vaccinated people with a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after mass public protests for nine days. The 'epidemic law' would have granted the Danish government the power to enact mandatory quarantine measures against any person infected with Covid-19, but it ...

It may be what will happen in this country. People are growing weary of the federal and state governments trying to force fake mandates and vaccinations down their throats! Anywhere from 35 to 55 percent of the public is unvaccinated, or only partially vaccinated, and for good reason. The message keeps changing, and the virus keeps changing as well....or so they say!

• Members

OK, so as I mentioned before my mother has been in and out of the emergency room the last two weeks. This time I asked the doctor to check her for Myocarditis which is a common side effect of those who have had the vaccine. The doctor agreed and gave her a CT scan. No Myocarditis but instead blood clots in her lungs which has been the most common side effect from the vac she received. 

Now, I'm not saying she got it from the vax, she is 87, but I just find it too much of a coincidence to think it wasn't. She has never had issues before with blood clots.

The doctor told her she probably wouldn't have lived another week if she didn't get the CT scan.

• Members
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, SureWord said:

OK, so as I mentioned before my mother has been in and out of the emergency room the last two weeks. This time I asked the doctor to check her for Myocarditis which is a common side effect of those who have had the vaccine. The doctor agreed and gave her a CT scan. No Myocarditis but instead blood clots in her lungs which has been the most common side effect from the vac she received. 

Now, I'm not saying she got it from the vax, she is 87, but I just find it too much of a coincidence to think it wasn't. She has never had issues before with blood clots.

The doctor told her she probably wouldn't have lived another week if she didn't get the CT scan.

This is one of the side effects they kept checking my niece for a few weeks back. I've been told that my dad has been checked by the VA at least two times since he had the vaccines in March. And people wonder why anti-vaxxers ARE anti-vaccine! UGH! Thankful they caught your mother's blood clots before they took her away from you.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
8 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

This is one of the side effects they kept checking my niece for a few weeks back. I've been told that my dad has been checked by the VA at least two times since he had the vaccines in March. And people wonder why anti-vaxxers ARE anti-vaccine! UGH! Thankful they caught your mother's blood clots before they took her away from you.

Yes, the want to recheck her heart again. They probably wouldn't if I didn't mention about Myocarditis.

My one brother who got the vax is having a terrible allergic reaction like he's never had before. I warned him. He even agreed that he thinks it's a bunch of bologna but he got the vax so he can go to a stupid football game this Fall 

Also, since when is vomiting a symptom of Covid? My sister's grandson had a fever and vomiting and they say he has Covid, a respiratory disease.

• Members
1 hour ago, SureWord said:

Also, since when is vomiting a symptom of Covid?

A couple months ago I saw a website unremarkable except it showed 84 symptoms to watch for that covid was associated with at sometime in someone in the past.

vomiting, nausea, headache, muscle ache, itching,  dry skin,  moist skin,  dry eyes,  itchy throat,  pain in the toes,  cracking fingernails,  red spots,  brown spots,  polka dot spots,  trouble breathing (even if after a fast run or sprint) ,  blurred vision,  spots in vision,  runny nose,  dry nose,  hang nail,   constipation,  indigestion, diarrhea,  brown poo,  black poo,  red poo,  wet poo,  polka dot poo,  heart burn,  pain in left arm,  pain in right arm, pain in left leg,  pain in right leg, pain in back,  pain in front,  hair falling out or coming out in comb,  painful hair,  rapid blinking,  no blinking,  sporadic blinking, seizures, muscle spasms,  soreness after loading or unloading truck of 3000 lbs material,   pain after hitting shin on wooden board,  dizziness upon standing up from sitting position,  dizziness when bending over,  dizziness when reading this,  dizziness at any time,  heaviness or empty feeling in the brain cavity/skull/ ,  and on and on and on went the long list of symptoms to "be alert for" and call the doctor if anything on the list comes up !!

That's a lot to remember !   eh? 

Thankfully, there are now apps for smart phones that monitor the body/ functions/ etc and automatically transmit (or call?) information to the nazxxxdoctor/medical service to keep them up to date on everything to be used against you in a court of law whenever they decide to.

Note that the monitoring is real,  the control or attempted control is real,  but some of the above information , while real,  is using hollywood/creative license(exaggeration) ,  for effect to convey the absurdity of the governmental and medical institutional plans and procedures during the last generation, especially as seen the last two years ad absurdum ad infinitum ad lib.

1 hour ago, SureWord said:

My one brother who got the vax is having a terrible allergic reaction like he's never had before. I warned him. He even agreed that he thinks it's a bunch of bologna but he got the vax so he can go to a stupid football game this Fall 

In spite or his or anyone's facetious or ridiculous reasons for getting known experimental toxins injected into their blood stream,

there are a couple of things that might help alleviate the toxic side effects (and the fda is trying actively to prevent the use of the remedies).

Glutathione or L-Glutamine or L-cystein-something amino acid,

zinc,  niacin, b vitamins, vitamin c,  applecidervinegar(unfiltered, with mother in it),  vitamin d, and so on (basic nutritional needs for everyone).

Of course God might have something to Say and to Do.  Seek Him and Listen to Him.  (Most Important)