Online Baptist Community
  • Newest Sermon Entry

• By 1Timothy115 in Devotionals
      Psalms 119:1-8                                         Sep. 5 - Oct. 2, 2019
      1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
      2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
      3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
      4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
      5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
      6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
      7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
      8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
      The following verse stood out to me...
      5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
      At first glance it seemed to me this person’s soul is poured out with intense desire to have God’s direction in keeping His Word.
      I made a small wood fire in our backyard for my granddaughter, Julia, since she would be staying overnight with us. My wife and Julia stayed outside at the fire for about half an hour. Then, I found myself alone to watch the fire die out on a particularly lovely evening. So I took my verse from above and began to repeat it for memorization. As I repeated the verse, I tried to contemplate the words and apply them to what I was seeing around me. 
      The moon and stars were out now peering through the scattered clouds above.
      [Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.]
      Thought 1         
      The moon has stayed his course since the day God created him, also the stars, obeying the statutes directed by God from the first day they were created. Can you imagine God’s direction to the Moon and stars, “moon you will have a path through the sky above the earth, stars you will occupy the firmament above the moon and be clearly visible in the cloudless night sky.”
      Then, the trees, grass, even the air we breathe obey the statues God gave them from the beginning. None of these creations have souls, none have hearts, none have intelligence, but they all observe God’s statutes, His instructions for their limited time on earth.
      Thought 2
      What if we were like the moon, stars, trees, grass, or the other creations which have no soul? We would be directed to keep God’s statutes without choosing to keep them. This is not the image of God, there would be no dominion over other creatures, or over the earth. We would not be capable of experiencing the joy and peace of learning the love of God
      Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
      Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
      Thought 3 (October 2, 2019)
      Is the psalmist pleading God to force God’s statutes to become the man’s ways? No, he is speaking of his own failure in keeping God’s statutes and his desire to keep them, very much like Paul in Romans 7:14-25.
      God doesn’t work through force to turn men from their ways that they would desire His statutes or desire God Himself. Men must reject (repent) put aside his own ways and voluntarily seek God and His statutes.

Official Covid Thread (Other Threads Merged in here)

Rate this topic

• Members
4 hours ago, SureWord said:

Welp, I said this a while back. They'll start to vaccinate animals. This is happening in zoos all around the country. Next, it will be your pets.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/zoo-animal-covid-vaccine-trnd/index.html

I posted it from the CNN website so Bill will believe it.

They have been starting to vaccinate pets here in Tennessee. I think it's one of the most stupid things I've heard of. There is no proof the virus is passed from animals to humans or vice versa. It's just another way for Big Pharma to make more money on the vaccines. More "transfer of wealth!'

16 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

It was in the news,  broadcast abc , cbs, nbc,  npr, and so on months ago when australia had no cases for two weeks, when texas the same, and so on.

You already posted the false positives I think, frequently, as did others.  The false positives happened all along, since the beginning of the so called pandemic, and have been published frequently from several or many countries.

How can anyone post proof , btw ?    BB posted proof of covid deaths and increases ,  authorized by government and medical authorities, of lies, but called it truth.  Socially,  officially,  scientifically,  all proven lies,  nothing really about pandemic proven true except people made billions of dollars and there's now over 5 trillion dollar budget for the rich.

In the Bible, it is written, and has been true for centuries, or always true:  the lies will be published and taught as truth, and the truth will be called a lie.   This happens every day,  all over,  every channel,  every government agency almost without exception.

Jeff, you can't just make blanket statements like you did and not post an article from a conservative and liberal news source to back it up. It doesn't make any sense to ramble on about things you cannot back up with hard evidence. You seem to be doing that quite a bit lately. Your oft rambling statements are hard to follow with their redundency in structure. You do okay at times, but at other times, I just can't follow and wouldn't even want to try to figure out what you're saying. I like "PLAIN SPEECH!"

11 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

This is not the same, BB, and you know it well. You, once again, are trying to compare apples with oranges. Get real.

He made a blanket statement. Vaccinating against COVID is new. Vaccinating animals is not new. 

The meat, beef, pork, chicken, you eat is full of chemicals of one type or another. That should be of more concern to all. 

• Members
Just now, Bouncing Bill said:

He made a blanket statement. Vaccinating against COVID is new. Vaccinating animals is not new. 

The meat, beef, pork, chicken, you eat is full of chemicals of one type or another. That should be of more concern to all. 

Having worked on catlle and veal farms, I'm well aware of the vaccinations in cattle. I also worked on a chicken farm, and my great aunt had many chicken houses in Southern Indiana when I was growing up. I also worked on chicken farms and in a chicken plant in Lewiston, GA named Criders. Vaccinations are nothing new, but they are ESTABLISHED, WELL KNOWN vaccines, not a vaccine that is for humans that has only been approved for emergency use in humans. Stop being dishonest in your posts. It's not becoming of you.

11 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Having worked on catlle and veal farms, I'm well aware of the vaccinations in cattle. I also worked on a chicken farm, and my great aunt had many chicken houses in Southern Indiana when I was growing up. I also worked on chicken farms and in a chicken plant in Lewiston, GA named Criders. Vaccinations are nothing new, but they are ESTABLISHED, WELL KNOWN vaccines, not a vaccine that is for humans that has only been approved for emergency use in humans. Stop being dishonest in your posts. It's not becoming of you.

They may be safe for chickens, cows, pigs. But are those same chemicals safe for you when you eat them? That is not settles issue. 

My brother worked in a meat packing plant some years ago. To this day he will not eat a hot dog. He simply says, "You don't know what the put in those things."

https://animals.mom.com/what-kinds-of-harmful-chemicals-do-they-feed-chickens-12541102.html

Perhaps a new thread should be started about how safe is the food we are fed. With all the chemicals and processing that food now undergoes before you buy and eat it.

• Members
7 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

They may be safe for chickens, cows, pigs. But are those same chemicals safe for you when you eat them? That is not settles issue. 

My brother worked in a meat packing plant some years ago. To this day he will not eat a hot dog. He simply says, "You don't know what the put in those things."

https://animals.mom.com/what-kinds-of-harmful-chemicals-do-they-feed-chickens-12541102.html

Perhaps a new thread should be started about how safe is the food we are fed. With all the chemicals and processing that food now undergoes before you buy and eat it.

I think starting a new thread on the subject matter might be advantageous instead of derailing this thread.

For me, my wife and I know well what goes into hot dogs, bologna and other processed meats. If people would go through a processing plant of any kind, they wouldn't eat anything. Thankfully, I have a strong stomach. 🙂 As far as the chemicals pumped into our foods, I try not to worry about those too awfully much. I eat other forms of meat, deer, elk, moose, bison, and natural chicken. I know many farmers who don't use antibiotic or chemicals in their cattle or other livestock. We've been blessed to know these kinds of people.

22 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I think starting a new thread on the subject matter might be advantageous instead of derailing this thread.

For me, my wife and I know well what goes into hot dogs, bologna and other processed meats. If people would go through a processing plant of any kind, they wouldn't eat anything. Thankfully, I have a strong stomach. 🙂 As far as the chemicals pumped into our foods, I try not to worry about those too awfully much. I eat other forms of meat, deer, elk, moose, bison, and natural chicken. I know many farmers who don't use antibiotic or chemicals in their cattle or other livestock. We've been blessed to know these kinds of people.

Decades ago I made the mistake of reading the ingredients on the side of a potted mean can. I have not dared to eat it again. 

• Members

More double talk from the "professionals!" UGH! Wear a mask...don't wear a mask, don't wear a mask....the vaccinations work...but you still should wear a mask! Holy Cow! Will they ever get their lies straight????

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/the-cdc-says-masks-for-the-vaccinated-are-optional-as-covid-cases-climb-some-feel-differently/ar-AAMxo9j?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
14 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

More double talk from the "professionals!" UGH! Wear a mask...don't wear a mask, don't wear a mask....the vaccinations work...but you still should wear a mask! Holy Cow! Will they ever get their lies straight????

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/the-cdc-says-masks-for-the-vaccinated-are-optional-as-covid-cases-climb-some-feel-differently/ar-AAMxo9j?ocid=chromentpnews

Some places like in Australia it's wear 3-4 masks.

All part of the Great Reset. While we get locked down waiting for our government check the billionaires and their selected cronies are blasting off into space like it's one big amusement ride.

6 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

May be an image of text that says 'So.....you've been eating hotdogs and McChickens all your life, but don't want the accne, because, 'you don't know what's in it"?'

I know what's in them. Nothing that will destroy my immune system.

Still no response from Bill or John why the emergency room doctor told my mother there's no test to detect the Delta variant.

• Members
4 minutes ago, SureWord said:

All part of the Great Reset. While we get locked down waiting for our government check the billionaires and their selected cronies are blasting off into space like it's one big amusement ride.

I know that many businesses are now consider mandatory vaccinations for all their workers, or those employees who don't get it won't be working. Plus, many businesses are now starting to suggest that people need vaccination passports or people cannot dine inside. This may not be the "mark of the beast" but it's definitely a dry run at it.

• Members

Another PCR test to be recalled. This isn't the first one. I've heard this a while back from some virologists who were saying the threshold of what is considered to be a Covid infection has been abused gone way above and beyond the "CT threshold" which was diagnosing many people with the virus who didn't have it, had another virus or already had it but the dead remains of what was left. I know this happened to my own doctor who tested positive then got retested and was negative.

All these doctors who brought forward this issue were censored by the gatekeepers in the media.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

But they knew this back in December.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/18/who-finally-admits-pcr-tests-create-false-positives/

• Members
15 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I know that many businesses are now consider mandatory vaccinations for all their workers, or those employees who don't get it won't be working. Plus, many businesses are now starting to suggest that people need vaccination passports or people cannot dine inside. This may not be the "mark of the beast" but it's definitely a dry run at it.

No doubt conditioning for the mark. To weed out the troublemakers now. Also, to bring in a Social Credit Score which China demands. 

I'm a huge Buffalo Bills fan and I've been watching closely to what will happen since some of the members of the team have been the most vocal against the vaccine. I know a fascist Eerie county bureaucrat tried mandating a vaccine passport for the stadium but lost that battle surprisedly because the Mob Boss governor Cuomo put the quash on it. No doubt the Don has connections the little county dictator doesn't want to cross.

• Members
16 minutes ago, SureWord said:

No doubt conditioning for the mark. To weed out the troublemakers now. Also, to bring in a Social Credit Score which China demands. 

I'm a huge Buffalo Bills fan and I've been watching closely to what will happen since some of the members of the team have been the most vocal against the vaccine. I know a fascist Eerie county bureaucrat tried mandating a vaccine passport for the stadium but lost that battle surprisedly because the Mob Boss governor Cuomo put the quash on it. No doubt the Don has connections the little county dictator doesn't want to cross.

You're probably right! I know here, our Governor was against the CV passports, but it's beginning to look this his rhino hiney is changing his mind. I've never trusted the man, especially since he's supported all of the Democrats in our government here until he decided to run for Governor. As a protest vote, I voted for the Democrat who was running against him. He lost miserably! UGH! ( I know I use that word a lot, but compared to what I MIGHT use, it's a lot better! LOL)

If it comes to having to have the CV vax, my wife has stated she'd rather be unemployed. Good woman! I've taught her well! 🙂

3 hours ago, SureWord said:

Still no response from Bill or John why the emergency room doctor told my mother there's no test to detect the Delta variant.

The doctor told her because regular COVID tests do not check for a variant. They will tell you if you have COVID, but not which variant. The variant identification requires genomic sequencing, a process separate from regular virus tests and one that not all labs are able to do or do not do on a routine basis for patient care but are done more for public health monitoring.

https://www.lung.org/blog/covid-19-delta-variant

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Once again, turn off the Godless reprobate fake news and get your facts from those whom have no reprobate agendas to push. You have allowed your minds to be taken captive by satan when you let the boob tube and all their associated Godless "news" websites brainwash you. You are not smart, nor are you informed if you get your "facts" from any of them.

Graphene Oxide

Read all of the above article and perhaps you will understand what comes next:

Well, just to be sure anyone whom has received this shot recently should make a visit to their local vet or animal hospital and have the injection site scanned with the Vet's microchip reader. Come back and let us know if the video below is true and what their man-made or "number of a man" is. I am not convinced on this but it is certainly worth looking into and many are definitely looking into it. These vet techs in the video below got the shots and have no understanding of what is at stake in all this. They simply posted the video on tiktok out of shock and disbelief. The suspicious part is that it has been removed several times and reposted by others, why removed is the question you should be asking? The magnetism at the injection sites spreads throughout the body within 2-3 weeks so I suspect the ability to scan your man-made number will spread away from the injection site with the metallic graphene oxide, nano particles that caused the magnetism. 

Well, that is until you get the corresponding digital mark in your hand or forehead as your vax ID passport which is coming next. Satan's governments will use the counterfeiting of the paper ID's as their excuse to push the digital mark next.

Microchipped?

I find the stumbled onto, agenda-less information in videos like this far more credible than any narratives repetitiously pushed by the likes of cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc, NYT, wapo, fox, etc all of whom are owned by the richest men in the world whom gained most of their wealth by free trade with China over the last few decades. All of which have created mega-conglomerate corporations which own pretty much everything in the western cultures now including their installed politicians. All of which have voiced their support of depopulation at their various global summits in the last several years. But you accept or reject whatever you like. It is your life.

Connect the dots to the "ten kings which have received no kingdoms as of yet" (richest men) and the dragon (China). Think for a moment, if there was any nation on earth that could be fully equated to Satan, which would it be? China Joe just admitted in his Communist Narrative Network town hall that China, Russia and the world's richest men (oligarchs) are running the world now and will more increasingly in the future. 

There are several "cures" for covid symptoms but zero cures for the shot. It and its long term effects are irreversible but the one thing for sure that we know about these shots is that they do not inoculate anyone from covid. The shots will let you enroll in school and keep your job however and soon enough the shots and their accompanied digital ID (mark in your hand or forehead) will be all that allows to you buy and sell. Your principalities and their propaganda outlets have made their plans facts abundantly clear.

Covid shots are NOT vaccines

The EU started working on a vaccine passport system in 2018, with the goal being to fully implement it by 2022.

Odd timing, isn't it?

https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/default/files/vacci

Do research people and don't believe the Godless.

• Members
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

And do you want more double talk from the "professionals", even conservative or liberal one?

If a group trusts one of the sources,  fine and well,  they believe what that source says, even if it is false.   BB provided many professional , conservative and liberal examples, unethical politicians on every side,  difficult to find one who can be counted on to tell the truth and only the truth any day or every day.

================ below is quoted from another post to include sig ===============================

"Jeff, you can't just make blanket statements like you did and not post an article from a conservative and liberal news source to back it up. It doesn't make any sense to ramble on about things you cannot back up with hard evidence. You seem to be doing that quite a bit lately. Your oft rambling statements are hard to follow with their redundency in structure. You do okay at times, but at other times, I just can't follow and wouldn't even want to try to figure out what you're saying. I like "PLAIN SPEECH!"

If you're looking for perfection in me, you may want to look past me to the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm his bondservant, and he's in charge. He's the only one perfect  that I know of. He's still working on me. So, please excuse the mess from the construction.  

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!-"

=============================================================

Plain speech?   Don't trust any politician or doctor or scientist without being able to prove what statement is true without doubt.  Each statement must be proven true, according to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith,  before believing the statment,  even if an apostle (messenger of God) or as if an angel of light delivers a statment - don't accept it if it is false in the Light of God's Word, or contradicts God's Word. 

The world system, political and medical and educational and financial (and social and news and media) is ungodly.  Don't trust it.

Edited by PastorMatt
Removed broken css formatting

• Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

And do you want more double talk from the "professionals", even conservative or liberal one?

If a group trusts one of the sources,  fine and well,  they believe what that source says, even if it is false.   BB provided many professional , conservative and liberal examples, unethical politicians on every side,  difficult to find one who can be counted on to tell the truth and only the truth any day or every day.

================ below is quoted from another post to include sig ===============================

"Jeff, you can't just make blanket statements like you did and not post an article from a conservative and liberal news source to back it up. It doesn't make any sense to ramble on about things you cannot back up with hard evidence. You seem to be doing that quite a bit lately. Your oft rambling statements are hard to follow with their redundency in structure. You do okay at times, but at other times, I just can't follow and wouldn't even want to try to figure out what you're saying. I like "PLAIN SPEECH!"

If you're looking for perfection in me, you may want to look past me to the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm his bondservant, and he's in charge. He's the only one perfect  that I know of. He's still working on me. So, please excuse the mess from the construction.  

Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith!-"

=============================================================

Plain speech?   Don't trust any politician or doctor or scientist without being able to prove what statement is true without doubt.  Each statement must be proven true, according to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith,  before believing the statment,  even if an apostle (messenger of God) or as if an angel of light delivers a statment - don't accept it if it is false in the Light of God's Word, or contradicts God's Word. 

The world system, political and medical and educational and financial (and social and news and media) is ungodly.  Don't trust it.

Using your line of thinking, Jeff, if you were diagnosed with cancer, MS, MD, Parkinsons or Alzheimers, you wouldn't trust the doctors. Right? I think you'd be wrong. There ARE established times when a doctor is needed, otherwise the apostle Luke wouldn't have been a physician, and neither would Christ had stated the only people who need a physician are the sick. Yes, in context he most likely was speaking of spiritual sickness, but it also translates over into physical. 

I didn't see one truly conservative outlet that BB, posted. And, as usual, you deflected, posting something other than links to what you've been spouting off here in your unintelligible posts. This is what I meant by "plain speech." Not trying to be nasty, but some of us could really understand you better without all of the redundant speech in your posts. Peace to you!

Edited by BrotherTony