Online Baptist Community
  • Newest Sermon Entry

• By 1Timothy115 in Devotionals
      Psalms 119:1-8                                         Sep. 5 - Oct. 2, 2019
      1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
      2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
      3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
      4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
      5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
      6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
      7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
      8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
      The following verse stood out to me...
      5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
      At first glance it seemed to me this person’s soul is poured out with intense desire to have God’s direction in keeping His Word.
      I made a small wood fire in our backyard for my granddaughter, Julia, since she would be staying overnight with us. My wife and Julia stayed outside at the fire for about half an hour. Then, I found myself alone to watch the fire die out on a particularly lovely evening. So I took my verse from above and began to repeat it for memorization. As I repeated the verse, I tried to contemplate the words and apply them to what I was seeing around me. 
      The moon and stars were out now peering through the scattered clouds above.
      [Genesis 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, Genesis 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.]
      Thought 1         
      The moon has stayed his course since the day God created him, also the stars, obeying the statutes directed by God from the first day they were created. Can you imagine God’s direction to the Moon and stars, “moon you will have a path through the sky above the earth, stars you will occupy the firmament above the moon and be clearly visible in the cloudless night sky.”
      Then, the trees, grass, even the air we breathe obey the statues God gave them from the beginning. None of these creations have souls, none have hearts, none have intelligence, but they all observe God’s statutes, His instructions for their limited time on earth.
      Thought 2
      What if we were like the moon, stars, trees, grass, or the other creations which have no soul? We would be directed to keep God’s statutes without choosing to keep them. This is not the image of God, there would be no dominion over other creatures, or over the earth. We would not be capable of experiencing the joy and peace of learning the love of God
      Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
      Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
      Thought 3 (October 2, 2019)
      Is the psalmist pleading God to force God’s statutes to become the man’s ways? No, he is speaking of his own failure in keeping God’s statutes and his desire to keep them, very much like Paul in Romans 7:14-25.
      God doesn’t work through force to turn men from their ways that they would desire His statutes or desire God Himself. Men must reject (repent) put aside his own ways and voluntarily seek God and His statutes.

Official Covid Thread (Other Threads Merged in here)

Rate this topic

• Members

35 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I trust science

That's where you failed from the start.

Actually,  any one who trusts science is cursed, according to Scripture. God's Own Word.

No, polio was not wiped out by vaccines.   Nor was any disease wiped out by vaccines.

The vaccine producers claim that, but they are only seeking profits,  not prophets, not truth at all.

If you believe the history that was written by the profitmongers,  then there is no hope for the truth.

Gates Vaccine Spreads Polio Across Africa | New Eastern ...

journal-neo.org/2020/09/28/gates-vaccine-spreads-polio-across-africa/

Following the use of Salk's vaccine between 1955 and 1963, cases of polio in the US increased—by 50 percent from 1957 to 1958, and by 80 percent between 1958 and 1959. This was concealed by a US Government change in defining polio, much as the WHO and CDC do today in Africa.

Vaccines have increased deception concerning disease,  and the entire medical system is fraudulent concerning this,  completely.

The true information is still available,  and guess what the ones profiting from toxic drugs say ?  

UN says new polio outbreak in Sudan caused by oral vaccine ...

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/polio-outbreak-sudan-caused-oral-vaccine-72766683

UN says new polio outbreak in Sudan caused by oral vaccine. The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad. FILE - In ...

• Members

Trusting the vaccine manufacturers,  AND promoting them,  IS death dealing. 

Trust God instead.   He Is Life.  

God Himself Exposes the hypocristy of the governments and the medical community.

The iron lung is nothing compare to the lake of fire awaiting those who have dealt death through vaccines and deception through medicine to multitudes of babies , women and men.

Reading the medical literature,  indexing it,  what was written promoting the medical system, and what came from the medical system, of this world,

has lead many to the path of destruction .

They never had to hear of the anti-vx, nor hear of the ones who opposed the vaccinations at all, no.

Just reading, indexing, and trusting the enemy of Christ is more than enough to lead to destruction,   let alone rejecting the ones who tell the truth exposing the wicked system.

Jesus Own Words to the Crowds:   Turn to the Creator, for His Kingdom is at hand.  Close by.  Today.

• Members

Do not keep following the errors of mankind,  of world governments, of deadly pharmakeia.

Pastors:  do not give in to FEMA any longer.  They offered many protection,  help,  money,  aid,  housing,  food,  water,   support before and during marshal law if it is declared.   The protection is offered to those who go along with the control of society,  the deception of the masses with drugs and fake pandemics.

8 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Trusting the vaccine manufacturers,  AND promoting them,  IS death dealing. 

Trust God instead.   He Is Life.  

God Himself Exposes the hypocristy of the governments and the medical community.

The iron lung is nothing compare to the lake of fire awaiting those who have dealt death through vaccines and deception through medicine to multitudes of babies , women and men.

Reading the medical literature,  indexing it,  what was written promoting the medical system, and what came from the medical system, of this world,

has lead many to the path of destruction .

They never had to hear of the anti-vx, nor hear of the ones who opposed the vaccinations at all, no.

Just reading, indexing, and trusting the enemy of Christ is more than enough to lead to destruction,   let alone rejecting the ones who tell the truth exposing the wicked system.

Jesus Own Words to the Crowds:   Turn to the Creator, for His Kingdom is at hand.  Close by.  Today.

I will no longer read anything you post. I am putting you on ignore as there is no discussion with someone showing such astounding ignorance. There is no rational discussion with such ignorance as you show. 

Blessings to you and yours. 

• Members

Renaming diseases to call them covid,  to make sick people afraid of covid when it is the drugs making them sick, 

putting covid death on death certificates for people who died from 140 other causes,  

when the overall death rate dropped considerably from 2019 to 2020.

Lying about the pandemic to control the population in a global reset...

Going along with the world government oppressing and killing people worldwide and preventing healing ,

is that Jesus,  or the devil ?

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I will no longer read anything you post. I am putting you on ignore as there is no discussion with someone showing such astounding ignorance. There is no rational discussion with such ignorance as you show. 

Blessings to you and yours. 

Your blessings are a curse,  as your information in posts are a curse to everyone getting sick and dying from the shots you promote .

God's Way be Accomplished ,  let all in your nursing home you are in be aware.

• Members
4 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Before Jesus was born,  the governments of earth SINNED.  (Lied, Profited, Greedy,Warred))

During Jesus' Life on earth, the governments of earth SINNED.  (Lied, Profited, Greedy, Warred)

Since Jesus' Ascended to Heaven, the governments of earth SINNED. (Lied, Profited, Greedy, Warred).

Today the governmetns of earth SIN.  Lie,  Profit, Greedy, Warring. 

"encouraging others" to SIN is not encouraging to Christians. 

2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

There have been people protesting vaccines as long as there have been vaccines. They were wrong in the past. They are wrong in the present. They will be wrong in the future.

If they had gotten their way we would still have no protection for:

Smallpox

Chickenpox

Measles

Mumps 

Rubella

Tetanus

Hepatitis B

Flu

Rabies

Meningococci ACWY

Just to name a few. Aren't you glad the anti vaccine people failed in years past?

The numbers or percentage of the American public aren't even comparable when it comes to the declining of the vaccine. Again, BB, you're not being honest. 

• Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No, it has nothing to do with my vote. It has to do with health and protection of me and the lives of others. I trust science more than pronouncements by conspiracy theorists on the Internet. I don't know which vaccines you did now allow your kids to have. That is your choice. 

In the yellow:  It truly doesn't have ANYTHING to do with protecting yourself and others. These vaccinations are still only approved for EMERGENCY USE! You say "I TRUST SCIENCE". Well, that's your choice and you had the freedom to make that choice without anyone in government trying to force their will down your throat. All we're asking it the same freedom of choice. We've done the research, seen the death toll and the hyped up numbers of alleged coronavirus deaths. We've also seen the recovery rates for the virus. 

IN THE BLUE: You say, "That is your choice!" BINGO! Now let us alone instead of trying to force your Kool-Aid drinking opinions on everyone else who disagrees with you.

We trust Gpd Almighty more than we could ever trust the government on this issue.

Edited by BrotherTony
Adding our Trust in God over science for BB

• Members
Posted (edited)

Bill keeps saying he trusts the science but ignores the fact that plenty of scientist are arguing against the vaccine. A while back I posted two of them, one who was world renowned, yet I don't believe anyone, including Bill, watched the videos.

Well, Bill, I've decided to trust the censored scientists over Fauci and Gates.

Edited by SureWord

10 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

In the yellow:  It truly doesn't have ANYTHING to do with protecting yourself and others. These vaccinations are still only approved for EMERGENCY USE! You say "I TRUST SCIENCE". Well, that's your choice and you had the freedom to make that choice without anyone in government trying to force their will down your throat. All we're asking it the same freedom of choice. We've done the research, seen the death toll and the hyped up numbers of alleged coronavirus deaths. We've also seen the recovery rates for the virus. 

IN THE BLUE: You say, "That is your choice!" BINGO! Now let us alone instead of trying to force your Kool-Aid drinking opinions on everyone else who disagrees with you.

We trust Gpd Almighty more than we could ever trust the government on this issue.

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown. In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated. In June alone 92 Marylanders died of COVID ... all were unvaccinated.

In Texas 99.5 of all deaths since the vaccine became available have been unvaccinated people. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/21/coronavirus-texas-vaccinated-deaths/

I could give you more, but the picture is the same. 

Also you are wrong. The vaccines are not experimental.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines/corrected-fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-experimental-and-they-have-not-skipped-trial-stages-idUSL1N2M70MW

The pandemic could be controlled if people would just get their vaccinations. It is totally irresponsible not to do so, IMHO. 

Just now, SureWord said:

Bill keeps saying he trusts the science but ignores the fact that plenty of scientist are arguing against the vaccine. A while back I posted two of them, one who was world renowned, yet I don't believe anyone, including Bill, watched the videos.

I'd say they are poor scientists. We will always have poor scientists among us. Irresponsibility we will have with us always.  I watched the video and realize they are fake news scientists. The facts have become overwhelming. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown. In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated. In June alone 92 Marylanders died of COVID ... all were unvaccinated.

In Texas 99.5 of all deaths since the vaccine became available have been unvaccinated people. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines/corrected-fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-experimental-and-they-have-not-skipped-trial-stages-idUSL1N2M70MW

The pandemic could be controlled if people would just get their vaccinations. It is totally irresponsible not to do so, IMHO. 

Bill, bang the Fauci drum all you want. Nobody is going to budge at this time. For me probably two more years. It's foolish to run headlong into getting a new experimental vaccine.

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I'd say they are poor scientists. We will always have poor scientists among us. Irresponsibility we will have with us always.  I watched the video and realize they are fake news scientists. The facts have become overwhelming. 

Luc Montagnier is a poor scientist?

• Members
On 5/6/2021 at 11:48 AM, SureWord said:

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

After telling us that the "spike protein" of Covid is harmless now they are saying it is harmful. The vaccine is the code that creates this spike in your body.

I've also read where two top molecular biologists, a Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, who said the vaccine will require endless boosters or you will get sick and a Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay who said the vaccine will cause "immune escape" where our immune system will fail to recognize the virus anymore. 

Of course, you will be banned if you mention these possibilities. These two doctors are already being labeled crackpots by those trying impose this vaccine on everyone. $$$

https://rumble.com/vgerov-dr.-sucharit-bhakdi-warns-covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population.html?mref=2oodx&mc=8wf7a

https://www.jennifermargulis.net/halt-covid-vaccine-research-scientist-urges-cdc/

I read also where the most vaccinated nation in the world, Seychelles, who also stopped all tourism, is presently having a huge outbreak.

I am not an anti-vaxxer but I have grave concerns about this vaccine especially because of the psychopaths behind it, i.e. Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci.

Here ya go, Bill

12 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Bill, bang the Fauci drum all you want. Nobody is going to budge at this time. For me probably two more years. It's foolish to run headlong into getting a new experimental vaccine.

Luc Montagnier is a poor scientist?

He has become a bad scientists making false claims outside his field of expertise.

It has been widely reported that he said that anyone taking the COVID vaccine will die within two years. This has been shown to be utterly  false. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/

He has been severely criticized by others in his field for spreading a dangerous message. Let's give him a break. He was born in 1932. I expect his mental capabilities are not what they once were.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No, it has nothing to do with my vote. It has to do with health and protection of me and the lives of others. I trust science more than pronouncements by conspiracy theorists on the Internet. I don't know which vaccines you did now allow your kids to have. That is your choice. 

I did forget in the earlier post to mention we no longer have polio because of vaccines. Polio was THE HUGE FEAR in the lives of kids when I was a kid.  I cannot put into words the relief I felt when the first vaccine came out. My wife says that she was terrified of shots when she was a kid, but wanted to be the first in line for the polio vaccine. The thought of having to live in an Iron Lung was terrifying. Thanks to the vaccine that terror was removed. I know as late as 2020 there was one person in the USA still living in an Iron Lung. 

You 120% missed the whole point I was making because you keep assuming what my intent is or it's because I'm a dumb poster, I'll try to increase my skills. lol

Please re-read. You replied to me about the effectiveness of the vaccine and that was not anything near what I referring to. I don't know how we can have a conversation when your answers are nothing to do with the question. :42_confused:

My point is when the answer to the effectiveness of the vaccines has to do with aliens and men on the moon, then you don't have an answer and it confuses people to the point of not trusting authorities.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown.+

In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated.  

You just don't seem to get it, BB...we feel the same way about YOUR chosen scientist and their conclusions. 

In the yellow: I don't believe the value of the vax has been clearly shown. I do see a lot of liberal, government hacks reporting that it does, but I also hear many that report the exact opposite! Strange, isn't it???

I certainly doubt all of the deaths in your state and the other you have shewn were all unvaccinated people. I know how the government has skewed most statistics since the beginning of this alleged pandemic. Still, the recovery rate is far too high for a vaccination to even be necessary. It's a waste of government tax dollars, and a way for the government to test just how easily they will be able to gain control of peoples lives. The biggest transfer of wealth in human history is all it is, and I won't drink the government Kool-Aid, nor kiss the ring of the Emperor. You might, but I won't. 

3 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

You 120% missed the whole point I was making because you keep assuming what my intent is or it's because I'm a dumb poster, I'll try to increase my skills. lol

Please re-read. You replied to me about the effectiveness of the vaccine and that was not anything near what I referring to. 

I'm sorry,  @PastorMatt, but I, too, have been experiencing the same kind of responses from the brother! He's being intentionally evasive, and it's just not worthy of him.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

He has become a bad scientists making false claims outside his field of expertise.

It has been widely reported that he said that anyone taking the COVID vaccine will die within two years. This has been shown to be utterly  false. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/

He has been severely criticized by others in his field for spreading a dangerous message. Let's give him a break. He was born in 1932. I expect his mental capabilities are not what they once were.

BB, how can it be "utterly false?" The two year period anniversary of the roll-out of the vax hasn't been two years yet! I'm not saying that people will start falling over dead, because I don't know. Nobody does for sure. But, you make some pretty strange blanket comments.

You say he was born in 1932, and that his mental capacities probably aren't what they once were....Well, sir, not to be cruel, but you're over 80 years old...can we say the same about you? Again, this is just a question, not an accusation, about your judgement since you've attacked anothers.

1 minute ago, BrotherTony said:

BB, how can it be "utterly false?" The two year period anniversary of the roll-out of the vax hasn't been two years yet! I'm not saying that people will start falling over dead, because I don't know. Nobody does for sure. But, you make some pretty strange blanket comments.

You say he was born in 1932, and that his mental capacities probably aren't what they once were....Well, sir, not to be cruel, but you're over 80 years old...can we say the same about you? Again, this is just a question, not an accusation, about your judgement since you've attacked anothers.

Yep, I'm over 80. My mental abilities may not be as sharp as they once were. But, I still am sharp enough to realize the foolishness that the anti-vaccine people have been spouting. Those folk we have had with us always and, to date, they have always been wrong. 

Just curious, are you as sharp or sharper than in previous years?

Now it is an easy out to simply continue to say the government is untrustworthy. I surely hope and pray you do not come down with COVID and suffer terribly from it. 

• Members
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Yep, I'm over 80. My mental abilities may not be as sharp as they once were. But, I still am sharp enough to realize the foolishness that the anti-vaccine people have been spouting. Those folk we have had with us always and, to date, they have always been wrong. 

Just curious, are you as sharp or sharper than in previous years?

Now it is an easy out to simply continue to say the government is untrustworthy. I surely hope and pray you do not come down with COVID and suffer terribly from it. 

Thank you for your concern about my health. I truly DO appreciate it. But, as I've stated many times, my wife and I both believe we had the coronavirus back in December of 2019 before they were able to pinpoint what it was. We had all of the symptoms, and we lived through it, as do most who get it. My mental accuity isn't in question...you made the statement about another persons mental abilities because of his age. You know full well that I'm going on 60, a good 20 years or so younger than yourself. I also know that I have had relatives who have lived well into their 100s and have been mentally competent and very sharp and wise. The only relatives that I have that is near 80 years old that have taken the vaccine are my biological father, who is a lifelong, Kool-Aid drinking, Democrat, and his wife. All of the others have declined.  

Edited by BrotherTony
spelling errors..fingers work faster than my thoughts! LOL

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Said and Reported by the Foxes who are getting their way with most of the chickens.

If you believe those statistics from the Foxes and the Wolves,  those who openly lied and were proven wrong often,

then perhaps you would like to buy a small 200,000 sq ft condo in the Antarctic for 25 cents ?   (clear title)

45 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

But, I still am sharp enough to realize the foolishness that the anti-vaccine people have been spouting. Those folk we have had with us always and, to date, they have always been wrong. 

So do not listen to the anti-vaccine people.   Seek out and find those who do not lie.  (the ones (sources/ authorities) you quote from frequently lie).

Learn from God,  learn from the actual facts first hand,  learn from the licensed ama doctors and many others who admitted the covid pandemic is folly and it is ridiculous.

And research all the mask studies,  beginning with a search :  doctors and surgeons 1981 hospital masks

From this one search, others follow,  and all show that the masks even worn in hospitals by the surgeons INCREASE infections.

• Members

Let the bribing for bovine bombs (the vaccine) begin! Now the State of Maryland is going to have a $ 1M scholarship program to try to entice people to be vaccinated. Why the bribe if this vaccine is so effective? Doesn't make sense to me. Most can see right through the hypocrisy of the Kool-Aid drinking establishment hacks! 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/state-offers-dollar1-million-covid-19-vaccination-scholarship-program/ar-AAMvRxU?ocid=chromentpnews