• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Administrators

BB, you asked for a source, he gave it in bold-underlined text. It was not hard for me to copy and paste that text into a search engine, brought it right up.

You didn't ask for a link, you asked for a source that he already gave in his OP.

• Members

The website the information was from is https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html  

If you really want to find the statistics listed above in the thread, you need to sift through information, it's not really provided in an easy to access article. Happy hunting. https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Edited by Rebecca

• Members
36 minutes ago, Salyan said:

It's also of note that it is estimated that only 1% of adverse reactions are reported to VAERS.

I know...doesn't that seem weird? I can't believe mor people who are suffering adverse reactions don't report it, but some of the people who we know who have had adverse reactions don't think it's related to the vaccines because of the way the government and health officials have been telling them "they're safe and effective!" UGH!

• Members

The government keeps saying these Covid shots are so safe and effective...please, tell me then why we have so many reports that keep showing up, even in the MSM telling us about things like this possible link between one of the shots and blood clots....Link below

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jandj-vaccine-could-be-linked-to-another-clotting-condition-eu/ar-AAP3mSB?ocid=chromentpnews

Also, another news report said that we didn't have an FDA appoved Covid Vaccine here in the USA. There IS one that's approved for other areas of the globe, but, it's not the same as the Pfizer vaccine used here in this country. They only extended the EUA here in the USA...the MSM and the government is once again trying to pull the wool over people's eyes by only giving partial and INCORRECT information. Tell me they're NOT a danger to people in this country. Only totalitarian regimes try this stuff!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/crocodile-sinks-teeth-into-flying-drone/vi-AAP48PK?ocid=chromentpnews

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
28 minutes ago, E Morales said:

It's a shame that people fall for this junk! They're endangering their lives by taking "the jab." But, if the government wants to try and coerce/bribe people into taking it, and the people want to follow...more power to each of them.

• Members
28 minutes ago, SureWord said:

I just watched a video of another fully vaccinated couple that died from Covid only hours apart.

I've seen several of those lately, and I've also read an article (don't remember from where, but it was on my homepage) that showed a couple who died just minutes apart from the virus. They were in their middle 60s. 

• Members

Oh, really??? So these vaccines are so safe and effective, heh? Just more proof that they aren't telling us EVERYTHING about these shots. They're NOT safe....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-some-covid-vaccines-may-be-linked-to-rare-heart-inflammation-cases-in-young-people/vi-AAPctH4?ocid=chromentpnews

• Administrators

Yeah, I guess this means we're not conspiracy theorist anymore. lol

A friend of mine was just fired from a local hospital for refusing to get the 2nd vaccine shot. After she got the first shot she was in the hospital for a week so her doctor told her not to get the second shot...so the hospital fired her for not being vaccinated. 

I don't understand why we keep ignoring science. This decision to get the vaccine should be between a person and their doctor...not the government. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

Yeah, I guess this means we're not conspiracy theorist anymore. lol

A friend of mine was just fired from a local hospital for refusing to get the 2nd vaccine shot. After she got the first shot she was in the hospital for a week so her doctor told her not to get the second shot...so the hospital fired her for not being vaccinated. 

I don't understand why we keep ignoring science. This decision to get the vaccine should be between a person and their doctor...not the government. 

My 2nd cousin in MN was fully vaccinated and got the virus. She got really sick according to her mother, my first cousin. I just had two FB friends who passed on from the "Vid" though they were fully vaccinated. Also, one of our nieces has had changes in her monthly cycle after being fully vaccinated....I'm worried about other nieces who are pregnant already or expecting to become pregnant. There's evidence that these shots are harmful, and it's being reported on a little more each day. 

• Members

About   16  months  ago ,  i  had  planned  on  riding  my  bicycle  from  Florida  to  California  ,  or  maybe  just  closer  to  catch  the  train  ,  but  something  hit  me ,  and  it  was  very  strange ,  big  loss  of  energy ,  i  was  like  a  zombie  for  about  6  days ,  then  i  felt  better  got  my  stuff  together  and  started  riding .  Didnt  have  any  problems ,  as  the  COVID  talk  had  started  circulating ,  i  mentioned  this  to  somebody ,  wondering  if  i  got  hit  with  this  COVID   thing  in  Orlando,  Florida .  As   i  was  riding  my  bike  through  the  MOBILE,  AL  area  ,  the  beaches  were  all  empty ,  like  100  miles ,  didn't  see  probably  more  than  20  people . 

Now  wouldn't  the  beach  be  one  of  the  safest  places  to  be ,  with  all  of  the  SALT  AIR  to  combat  such  a  thing , things  could  have  been  easily  arranged  to  not  have  to  shut  down  everything  like  they  did . 

To  me  something  else  is  being  added  in  the  mix  here ,  and  that  is  how  to  CONTROL  people to  a  much  greater  degree . 

Also ,  went  into  a  grocery  store ,  and  people  were   going  in  and  out  of  the  same  door ,  rather  than  going  out  the  exiting  door .  Sign  inside  said  due  to  COVID  no  more  than  248  persons  in  the  store  at  one  time ????  Has  that  store  ever  had  more  than  100  people  in  it  at  the  same  time  i  wonder .

During  my  entire  trip,  i  had  no  place  to  sit  down  to  eat .  I  took  the  train  from  DALLAS,  Texas ...  wearing  a  mask  as they  asked .  Rode  my  bike  all  the  way  down  to  CORPUS  CHRISTI   hoping  to  see  a  few  friends ,  also  important  matter  in  VICTORIA , Texas  that  disturbs  me . 

Brother  in  Christ ,  but  not  of  the  Baptist  Church ,  came  across  this  site  under  a  google  search  of  FREEMASON .  I  appreciate  some  in  the  Baptist  Church  know  about  how  bad  it  is .

William  Frank  Draper 

• Members
1 hour ago, WilliamDraper said:

About   16  months  ago ,  i  had  planned  on  riding  my  bicycle  from  Florida  to  California  ,  or  maybe  just  closer  to  catch  the  train  ,  but  something  hit  me ,  and  it  was  very  strange ,  big  loss  of  energy ,  i  was  like  a  zombie  for  about  6  days ,  then  i  felt  better  got  my  stuff  together  and  started  riding .  Didnt  have  any  problems ,  as  the  COVID  talk  had  started  circulating ,  i  mentioned  this  to  somebody ,  wondering  if  i  got  hit  with  this  COVID   thing  in  Orlando,  Florida .  As   i  was  riding  my  bike  through  the  MOBILE,  AL  area  ,  the  beaches  were  all  empty ,  like  100  miles ,  didn't  see  probably  more  than  20  people . 

Now  wouldn't  the  beach  be  one  of  the  safest  places  to  be ,  with  all  of  the  SALT  AIR  to  combat  such  a  thing , things  could  have  been  easily  arranged  to  not  have  to  shut  down  everything  like  they  did . 

To  me  something  else  is  being  added  in  the  mix  here ,  and  that  is  how  to  CONTROL  people to  a  much  greater  degree . 

Also ,  went  into  a  grocery  store ,  and  people  were   going  in  and  out  of  the  same  door ,  rather  than  going  out  the  exiting  door .  Sign  inside  said  due  to  COVID  no  more  than  248  persons  in  the  store  at  one  time ????  Has  that  store  ever  had  more  than  100  people  in  it  at  the  same  time  i  wonder .

During  my  entire  trip,  i  had  no  place  to  sit  down  to  eat .  I  took  the  train  from  DALLAS,  Texas ...  wearing  a  mask  as they  asked .  Rode  my  bike  all  the  way  down  to  CORPUS  CHRISTI   hoping  to  see  a  few  friends ,  also  important  matter  in  VICTORIA , Texas  that  disturbs  me . 

Brother  in  Christ ,  but  not  of  the  Baptist  Church ,  came  across  this  site  under  a  google  search  of  FREEMASON .  I  appreciate  some  in  the  Baptist  Church  know  about  how  bad  it  is .

William  Frank  Draper 

Yes, it was like that all over the country. My wife and I never really "fell in line" with the mask thing, unless it was in a hospital or government building. We could have been fined here in Tennessee, but it was the principle of the thing, so we stood our ground. My wife had to wear a mask at work because they are a "government" contractor. We were threatened with violence several times, and were astounded at how many people were swallowing the government Kool-Aid. It was so strange to have family members turn on us, yet have many others support us. It didn't take long until other friends and family members started opening their eyes to what was going on, and they started standing up for themselves. Yes, my wife and I eventually ended up with the "Vid" virus for a second time. We had had it in December of 2019 before they KNEW what it was. We just had it again recently, but the Delta strain. My wife's bout with it was pretty mild, but she still has some side effects. Mine was almost deadly. I ended up in the local ER with very low blood pressure, dehydration, exhaustion, and couldn't breathe. I was in the ER for over five hours before they let me go home. I was nearly admitted, but I fought to come home. We had a friend who was in that same hospital on oxygen, and had just been put on a respirator. But, he passed away two weeks ago. He's younger than us. He went to our church, and his wife is now a widow.