• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Administrators

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who is fully vaccinated against the virus, has tested positive for Covid-19.

Does anyone know any stats of the % of vaccinated people catching covid? 

BTW: Again for clarification, I am not anti vaccine, just against government forcing mandatory vaccines.

• Members

More reason NOT to trust these vaccines....Why is it you never hear any of THESE stories on the MSM???? Hmmm...makes one wonder, doesn't it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/federal-vaccine-program-hasnt-helped-those-whose-lives-were-altered-by-covid-shot/ar-AANsyns?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
12 hours ago, John Young said:

As far as I know, John, there are only one or two people here that believe some of the things that this man mentions, are in these vaccines. He's still not saying anything about the efficacy of the vaccines, addressing the breakthrough infections, the blood clots caused by the vaccines, etc. I don't think many here are going to be swayed by a PH.D. who only addresses certain things that have been propelled through the Q-Anon group. This hyper-sensationalist group is really off their nut! Still, I wouldn't ever want to stop people from posting their opinions or concerns either way...I don't believe in censorship. At least he says the vaccine should be voluntary.

• Members
16 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

As far as I know, John, there are only one or two people here that believe some of the things that this man mentions, are in these vaccines. He's still not saying anything about the efficacy of the vaccines, addressing the breakthrough infections, the blood clots caused by the vaccines, etc. I don't think many here are going to be swayed by a PH.D. who only addresses certain things that have been propelled through the Q-Anon group. This hyper-sensationalist group is really off their nut! Still, I wouldn't ever want to stop people from posting their opinions or concerns either way...I don't believe in censorship. At least he says the vaccine should be voluntary.

Q-Anon is a creation the media. They are nothing but LARPers.

13 hours ago, John Young said:

I can easily post many videos of PhDs contradicting this man. 

We shall find out within the next five years how the experimental vax turns out. Until that time I will not be Fauci's or Gates guinea pig.

• Members
On 8/17/2021 at 7:53 AM, BrotherTony said:

Just imagine how bad the Covid testing is here in the states if it's this bad in the UK! More proof that this is becoming a farce of unimaginable magnitude! Not the virus, but the testing itself...and the vaccine as well!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/topstories/covid-testing-is-rip-off-says-former-regulator/ar-AANohch?ocid=chromentpnews

The creator of the PCR test has stated the test is not designed to test for infection.

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=30880

• Members
38 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Q-Anon is a creation the media. They are nothing but LARPers.

I can easily post many videos of PhDs contradicting this man. 

We shall find out within the next five years how the experimental vax turns out. Until that time I will not be Fauci's or Gates guinea pig.

Q-Anon is far more than a creation of the media...I have too many friends who were involved in that junk, and I had to distance myself from their idiocy! Anyone can post a bunch of video's disputing this man's reporting on the vaccines...and I agree...I won't be a guinea pig for the vaccines either. The government has made it pretty clear that they're collecting data on everyone that has the vaccines and using THIS as their research...people can be such fools and fall for nearly anything the ruling classes have to say. I can't and won't.

• Members
43 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The creator of the PCR test has stated the test is not designed to test for infection.

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=30880

Yes, I think that has been mentioned several times over the past couple of months.

• Members
31 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Q-Anon is far more than a creation of the media...I have too many friends who were involved in that junk, and I had to distance myself from their idiocy! Anyone can post a bunch of video's disputing this man's reporting on the vaccines...and I agree...I won't be a guinea pig for the vaccines either. The government has made it pretty clear that they're collecting data on everyone that has the vaccines and using THIS as their research...people can be such fools and fall for nearly anything the ruling classes have to say. I can't and won't.

What I'm saying is there's no official, secret, clandestine group of networked hackers around the country cracking into the Pentagon and all that. I'm not saying people don't believe far out conspiracies (many which end up being true). I'm talking about some shadowy, united cyber-terrorist group. Most are just LARPs and trolls in a college dorm or parents basement. The media made it more than it is to have their version of Antifa to fearmonger people with. 

• Members
9 minutes ago, SureWord said:

What I'm saying is there's no official, secret, clandestine group of networked hackers around the country cracking into the Pentagon and all that. I'm not saying people don't believe far out conspiracies (many which end up being true). I'm talking about some shadowy, united cyber-terrorist group. Most are just LARPs and trolls in a college dorm or parents basement. The media made it more than it is to have their version of Antifa to fearmonger people with. 

SureWord,, you're welcomed to that opinion. I'm not saying that they are an organized group of hackers...never even implied it. Guess that had to be something in the back of your mind. I don't believe most of what they've put out over the past few years. As far as conspiracy theories, well...they WERE one of the many groups of people saying Donald Trump would be back in office by now...Guess they were wrong there. They seem to have a cult-like attachment to the man, and that was one thing that put me off of them right away. I have no such attachment to any man, not even my own pastor. I don't think the media has treated them as unfairly as you believe they have, but, again...that's your opinion, and you're welcomed to it. I do believe that there are a number of nutjobs in that organization and I try to stay away from those kinds of people. I don't need the drama. There's enough drama in my life without it. ?

23 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The plastic barriers makes things worse. The original article is from the NYT in case you only trust liberal rags.

https://www.breitbart.com/science/2021/08/20/report-plastic-barriers-ineffective-against-coronavirus-possibly-making-spread-worse/

If you've read any of my posts you'll know that I don't trust ANY "liberal rags." But, again...that would be something you would have to imply from your own mind. I've been clear that I don't accept liberal sites..should have been clear from my posts to BB. 

• Moderators

In other news, in the "Great" White North, our own personal wanna-be dictator has announced vaccine requirements for federal employees, interprovincial train and all air travel by the end of October. With the closed land border, we no longer have the freedom to leave/move around our country at will. "Show me your papers," anyone?:4_2_204v:

• Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

SureWord,, you're welcomed to that opinion. I'm not saying that they are an organized group of hackers...never even implied it. Guess that had to be something in the back of your mind. I don't believe most of what they've put out over the past few years. As far as conspiracy theories, well...they WERE one of the many groups of people saying Donald Trump would be back in office by now...Guess they were wrong there. They seem to have a cult-like attachment to the man, and that was one thing that put me off of them right away. I have no such attachment to any man, not even my own pastor. I don't think the media has treated them as unfairly as you believe they have, but, again...that's your opinion, and you're welcomed to it. I do believe that there are a number of nutjobs in that organization and I try to stay away from those kinds of people. I don't need the drama. There's enough drama in my life without it. ?

If you've read any of my posts you'll know that I don't trust ANY "liberal rags." But, again...that would be something you would have to imply from your own mind. I've been clear that I don't accept liberal sites..should have been clear from my posts to BB. 

Bro, I wasn't referring to you. I know you can discern the truth.

OK, so here we go. 

Graphene Oxide can appear clear when sodium dithionite is added to it. This is called Reduced Graphene Oxide. The black flakes reappear around 45 mins. From what I gather this is occurs when oxygen is reduced.

Here's a science site from 2018 with a photo:

http://pubs.sciepub.com/wjce/6/1/8/figure/11