• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
57 minutes ago, Baptistsenior said:

Well I know of many that got infected from coughers, sneezes, spitters, but none from breathers. I don't know any that got any virus that way anything is possible I suppose

It may well be and is seen that A lot of perspective in the world is looking at things the way the drug lords have set things up,  and the worldly readily accepts it and hardly ever hear the true Godly Way of a anything ?      

How many times out of a hundred did Jesus catch leprosy from the lepers He TOUCHED ?   zero.

How many times out of a hundred did the Apostles catch leprosy from the lepers they touched ?   zero.

How many times out of 10,000 did the healers in the last century catch anything from the people they healed ?    probably zero.   Not one was ever made known anyway.

So, then,  the better perspective may be God's Perspective ?   

How did all the healers ever,  the honest ones,  know what to do to not catch anything from the multitudes however many that came to them directly.to be healed ? 

What "secret" is there (that has been published perhaps ten thousand times in the last 250 years) that let people be around even highly contagious (so-called, normally that people know of and think of) and not catch anything but stayed healthy,  AND if they did ever catch anything,  they knew what to do to recover,  with rare instances of it being their time to pass on from this life,  those of whom the world today is not worthy.

How did the doctors and surgeons in 1981 during five months in operating room and icu and er,   NOT catch anything and NOT pass anything on,  WHILE NOT wearing ANY MASK ?   (they found out MASK make more infections ! (every study so far has proven this)

• Members
4 hours ago, Baptistsenior said:

I don't think we will ever know the answer to that, not when toddlers who die from physical injuries are included in the covid death count.  They need to stop paying hospitals extra for covid cases.  

Remembering decades (or centuries) ago when a Rabbi was asked which wolf would WIN in a confrontation/fight - the black wolf or the white wolf ?   He replied whichever one gets paid the most.  (paraphrased from old old memory ?

(or whichever one you feed)   As long as the c.v.d. crowd gets trillions of dollars,  and pays its supporters billions of dollars, and threatens the truth tellers/whistle-blowers/honest people with jail time,  death by assassination (by gun or needle or starvation),  ,  and thus the opposition to the c.v.d. lie  is squelched along with the Spirit of Truth,    which side do you think will win (in the world) ?   The honest people don't have a chance at all the way things are , the way things look, and the way Scripture Says It Is To Be in these end days when the whole world is deceived and is serving demons and refuses to repent at all.  They don't even think of turning to God for anything,  let alone help to do what is right and good.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Members
13 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

It may well be and is seen that A lot of perspective in the world is looking at things the way the drug lords have set things up,  and the worldly readily accepts it and hardly ever hear the true Godly Way of a anything ?      

How many times out of a hundred did Jesus catch leprosy from the lepers He TOUCHED ?   zero.

How many times out of a hundred did the Apostles catch leprosy from the lepers they touched ?   zero.

How many times out of 10,000 did the healers in the last century catch anything from the people they healed ?    probably zero.   Not one was ever made known anyway.

So, then,  the better perspective may be God's Perspective ?   

How did all the healers ever,  the honest ones,  know what to do to not catch anything from the multitudes however many that came to them directly.to be healed ? 

What "secret" is there (that has been published perhaps ten thousand times in the last 250 years) that let people be around even highly contagious (so-called, normally that people know of and think of) and not catch anything but stayed healthy,  AND if they did ever catch anything,  they knew what to do to recover,  with rare instances of it being their time to pass on from this life,  those of whom the world today is not worthy.

How did the doctors and surgeons in 1981 during five months in operating room and icu and er,   NOT catch anything and NOT pass anything on,  WHILE NOT wearing ANY MASK ?   (they found out MASK make more infections ! (every study so far has proven this)

Interesting.   Cleanliness helps and good manners.  

13 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Remembering decades (or centuries) ago when a Rabbi was asked which wolf would WIN in a confrontation/fight - the black wolf or the white wolf ?   He replied whichever one gets paid the most.  (paraphrased from old old memory ?

(or whichever one you feed)   As long as the c.v.d. crowd gets trillions of dollars,  and pays its supporters billions of dollars, and threatens the truth tellers/whistle-blowers/honest people with jail time,  death by assassination (by gun or needle or starvation),  ,  and thus the opposition to the c.v.d. lie  is squelched along with the Spirit of Truth,    which side do you think will win (in the world) ?   The honest people don't have a chance at all the way things are , the way things look, and the way Scripture Says It Is To Be in these end days when the whole world is deceived and is serving demons and refuses to repent at all.  They don't even think of turning to God for anything,  let alone help to do what is right and good.

So true, follow the money. Believe everything but truth. The end is near

• Members
33 minutes ago, Baptistsenior said:

Doesn't rule it out, but there isn't any proof it happens either. Although I suppose if my husband had that fake asymptomatic stuff and I slept with him while he was snoring..........

Seems like all you want to do is argue. Proverbs 26. Have a nice night. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Baptistsenior said:

Well,  the disciples ate without washing their hands,  with no risk of catching anything.   (the secret will remain hidden for a while at least)

And Jesus and the Prophets long before and during and since were quite blunt,  as were all the Apostles and teachers and evangelists called by the Father in heaven to preach and teach His Way.

• Members
Just now, BrotherTony said:

Seems like all you want to do is argue. Proverbs 26. Have a nice night. 

I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm discussing not arguing. Am I being censored cause I don't agree completely?  You aren't agreeing with me either ya know

3 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Well,  the disciples ate without washing their hands,  with no risk of catching anything.   (the secret will remain hidden for a while at least)

And Jesus and the Prophets long before and during and since were quite blunt,  as were all the Apostles and teachers and evangelists called by the Father in heaven to preach and teach His Way.

No secret, it's all in God's hands. I get in trouble all the time cause I'm blunt  people only want to hear their own views

• Members
1 minute ago, Baptistsenior said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm discussing not arguing. Am I being censored cause I don't agree completely?  You aren't agreeing with me either ya know

Who said you're being censored? You ARE arguing when you summarily dismiss the DOCUMENTED, and very well I might add, not just by conservative sources, but by liberal as well, information at hand. This isn't like the vaccine's documentation...this is long term, valid proof. To say that respiration doesn't spread vapor into the air is just plain ignorant, as EVERYONE knows that it does. How in the world do you think one gets mist on their glasses by huffing on them to clean this off with a cloth? At any rate, I really don't have anymore time to post in forums. I've got to get packing for a trip tomorrow. Again, have a nice night.

7 minutes ago, Baptistsenior said:

No secret, it's all in God's hands. I get in trouble all the time cause I'm blunt  people only want to hear their own views

Personal, ma'am I don't care if you agree with me or not. I've never worried about things like that. If I did, I'd never have made it on the debate team. Now, back to Covid....

• Members
9 minutes ago, Baptistsenior said:

INo secret, it's all in God's hands. I get in trouble all the time cause I'm blunt  people only want to hear their own views

So it (truth, what is important )  is not cleanliness and niceness (good manners) then ?

19 minutes ago, Baptistsenior said:

• Members

I have good news and best news, good news first:

Covid has eradicated the seasonal flu and the common cold.

Now the best news:

They have discovered the only effective vaccine for covid:

Throw out your boob tube.

1047093299_nocoldsnorfluanymore.thumb.jpeg.3157a41fb30c5bfd550abca177d22c38.jpeg

• Members
18 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Who said you're being censored? You ARE arguing when you summarily dismiss the DOCUMENTED, and very well I might add, not just by conservative sources, but by liberal as well, information at hand. This isn't like the vaccine's documentation...this is long term, valid proof. To say that respiration doesn't spread vapor into the air is just plain ignorant, as EVERYONE knows that it does. How in the world do you think one gets mist on their glasses by huffing on them to clean this off with a cloth? At any rate, I really don't have anymore time to post in forums. I've got to get packing for a trip tomorrow. Again, have a nice night.

Personal, ma'am I don't care if you agree with me or not. I've never worried about things like that. If I did, I'd never have made it on the debate team. Now, back to Covid....

Have a great trip. 

• Members
32 minutes ago, wretched said:

I have good news and best news, good news first:

Covid has eradicated the seasonal flu and the common cold.

HA!    That's Great! ?  And just like a few decades ago in Africe -  in one or more countries >> ! TWENTY DIFFERENT DISEASES disappeared within one year !.

Maybe that was "practice" for this recent fakenewsstories to RE-Distribute Trillions of Dollars  ?  

You see, like you said,  "for money".     Those twenty or so different diseases all disappeared right after 

the world health money givers offered  $1000.00 or more EVERY MONTH,  for EVERY PERSON who had aids or hiv.    

Guess what happened (it is sopoooooo  suspenseful !)  

For every case of those twenty diseases that just disappeared,   A NEW CASE OF HIV/AIDS appeared, and they made millions or billions of FREE MONEY when that happened so many thousands of times...

See - easy to figure out.  Follow the money.

On a sad note though,  in a country south of Europe, in the med sea,  people were caught drinking tainted blood to give themselves hiv positive.   It was because they had no income for a year, and no job potential,  and no hope for income other than if they tested positive.     

• Members
3 hours ago, Baptistsenior said:

So true, follow the money. Believe everything but truth. The end is near

I hope and believe you mean 'follow the money' as in to find out the source of the lies and deception or the reason for the lies and deception,

and Believe only the truth (not "everything but truth") .  Do not accept the lies of hasatan, politicians, pharmacy, the world, the flesh, or any .

• Members
On 5/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, SureWord said:

After telling us that the "spike protein" of Covid is harmless now they are saying it is harmful. The vaccine is the code that creates this spike in your body.

Note that no virus has been isolated nor shown to be harmful.    Note that most of the "official information" in the last two years,  and in fact since 1902,  thereabouts,  about so-called viruses causing problems,  is false and was proven false many times.

But,    after all,   it makes a lot of money.   More money than most GOVERNMENTS SEE ever.

Here today, gone tomorrow (things are censored so often,  so massively, so completely) >>

https://dannyboylimerick.wordpress.com/2021/04/11/bacteria-parasites-and-virus-fear-mongering-the-hidden-truth-on-bacteria-parasites-and-virus-fact-checked/

Pfoof for those who don't have faith.

Confirmation for those who do have faith.

Lindsay Graham.

“I started having flu-like symptoms Saturday night and went to the doctor this morning,” the South Carolina Republican tweeted Monday afternoon after receiving the diagnosis.

“I feel like I have a sinus infection and at present time I have mild symptoms,” Graham wrote, adding, “I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. My symptoms would be far worse.”