• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
4 hours ago, SureWord said:

Welp, I said this a while back. They'll start to vaccinate animals. This is happening in zoos all around the country. Next, it will be your pets.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/zoo-animal-covid-vaccine-trnd/index.html

I posted it from the CNN website so Bill will believe it.

They have been starting to vaccinate pets here in Tennessee. I think it's one of the most stupid things I've heard of. There is no proof the virus is passed from animals to humans or vice versa. It's just another way for Big Pharma to make more money on the vaccines. More "transfer of wealth!'

16 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

It was in the news,  broadcast abc , cbs, nbc,  npr, and so on months ago when australia had no cases for two weeks, when texas the same, and so on.

You already posted the false positives I think, frequently, as did others.  The false positives happened all along, since the beginning of the so called pandemic, and have been published frequently from several or many countries.

How can anyone post proof , btw ?    BB posted proof of covid deaths and increases ,  authorized by government and medical authorities, of lies, but called it truth.  Socially,  officially,  scientifically,  all proven lies,  nothing really about pandemic proven true except people made billions of dollars and there's now over 5 trillion dollar budget for the rich.

In the Bible, it is written, and has been true for centuries, or always true:  the lies will be published and taught as truth, and the truth will be called a lie.   This happens every day,  all over,  every channel,  every government agency almost without exception.

Jeff, you can't just make blanket statements like you did and not post an article from a conservative and liberal news source to back it up. It doesn't make any sense to ramble on about things you cannot back up with hard evidence. You seem to be doing that quite a bit lately. Your oft rambling statements are hard to follow with their redundency in structure. You do okay at times, but at other times, I just can't follow and wouldn't even want to try to figure out what you're saying. I like "PLAIN SPEECH!"

• Members
21 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

My brother is a farmer. He has vaccinated his cattle for years. Nothing new about in your post. 

This is not the same, BB, and you know it well. You, once again, are trying to compare apples with oranges. Get real.

11 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

This is not the same, BB, and you know it well. You, once again, are trying to compare apples with oranges. Get real.

He made a blanket statement. Vaccinating against COVID is new. Vaccinating animals is not new. 

The meat, beef, pork, chicken, you eat is full of chemicals of one type or another. That should be of more concern to all. 

• Members
Just now, Bouncing Bill said:

He made a blanket statement. Vaccinating against COVID is new. Vaccinating animals is not new. 

The meat, beef, pork, chicken, you eat is full of chemicals of one type or another. That should be of more concern to all. 

Having worked on catlle and veal farms, I'm well aware of the vaccinations in cattle. I also worked on a chicken farm, and my great aunt had many chicken houses in Southern Indiana when I was growing up. I also worked on chicken farms and in a chicken plant in Lewiston, GA named Criders. Vaccinations are nothing new, but they are ESTABLISHED, WELL KNOWN vaccines, not a vaccine that is for humans that has only been approved for emergency use in humans. Stop being dishonest in your posts. It's not becoming of you.

11 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Having worked on catlle and veal farms, I'm well aware of the vaccinations in cattle. I also worked on a chicken farm, and my great aunt had many chicken houses in Southern Indiana when I was growing up. I also worked on chicken farms and in a chicken plant in Lewiston, GA named Criders. Vaccinations are nothing new, but they are ESTABLISHED, WELL KNOWN vaccines, not a vaccine that is for humans that has only been approved for emergency use in humans. Stop being dishonest in your posts. It's not becoming of you.

They may be safe for chickens, cows, pigs. But are those same chemicals safe for you when you eat them? That is not settles issue. 

My brother worked in a meat packing plant some years ago. To this day he will not eat a hot dog. He simply says, "You don't know what the put in those things."

https://animals.mom.com/what-kinds-of-harmful-chemicals-do-they-feed-chickens-12541102.html

Perhaps a new thread should be started about how safe is the food we are fed. With all the chemicals and processing that food now undergoes before you buy and eat it.

• Members
7 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

They may be safe for chickens, cows, pigs. But are those same chemicals safe for you when you eat them? That is not settles issue. 

My brother worked in a meat packing plant some years ago. To this day he will not eat a hot dog. He simply says, "You don't know what the put in those things."

https://animals.mom.com/what-kinds-of-harmful-chemicals-do-they-feed-chickens-12541102.html

Perhaps a new thread should be started about how safe is the food we are fed. With all the chemicals and processing that food now undergoes before you buy and eat it.

I think starting a new thread on the subject matter might be advantageous instead of derailing this thread.

For me, my wife and I know well what goes into hot dogs, bologna and other processed meats. If people would go through a processing plant of any kind, they wouldn't eat anything. Thankfully, I have a strong stomach. ? As far as the chemicals pumped into our foods, I try not to worry about those too awfully much. I eat other forms of meat, deer, elk, moose, bison, and natural chicken. I know many farmers who don't use antibiotic or chemicals in their cattle or other livestock. We've been blessed to know these kinds of people.

22 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I think starting a new thread on the subject matter might be advantageous instead of derailing this thread.

For me, my wife and I know well what goes into hot dogs, bologna and other processed meats. If people would go through a processing plant of any kind, they wouldn't eat anything. Thankfully, I have a strong stomach. ? As far as the chemicals pumped into our foods, I try not to worry about those too awfully much. I eat other forms of meat, deer, elk, moose, bison, and natural chicken. I know many farmers who don't use antibiotic or chemicals in their cattle or other livestock. We've been blessed to know these kinds of people.

Decades ago I made the mistake of reading the ingredients on the side of a potted mean can. I have not dared to eat it again. 

• Members

More double talk from the "professionals!" UGH! Wear a mask...don't wear a mask, don't wear a mask....the vaccinations work...but you still should wear a mask! Holy Cow! Will they ever get their lies straight????

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/the-cdc-says-masks-for-the-vaccinated-are-optional-as-covid-cases-climb-some-feel-differently/ar-AAMxo9j?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
14 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

More double talk from the "professionals!" UGH! Wear a mask...don't wear a mask, don't wear a mask....the vaccinations work...but you still should wear a mask! Holy Cow! Will they ever get their lies straight????

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/the-cdc-says-masks-for-the-vaccinated-are-optional-as-covid-cases-climb-some-feel-differently/ar-AAMxo9j?ocid=chromentpnews

Some places like in Australia it's wear 3-4 masks.

All part of the Great Reset. While we get locked down waiting for our government check the billionaires and their selected cronies are blasting off into space like it's one big amusement ride.

6 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

May be an image of text that says 'So.....you've been eating hotdogs and McChickens all your life, but don't want the accne, because, 'you don't know what's in it"?'

I know what's in them. Nothing that will destroy my immune system.

Still no response from Bill or John why the emergency room doctor told my mother there's no test to detect the Delta variant.

• Members
4 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Some places like in Australia it's wear 3-4 masks.

All part of the Great Reset. While we get locked down waiting for our government check the billionaires and their selected cronies are blasting off into space like it's one big amusement ride.

I know what's in them. Nothing that will destroy my immune system.

I know that many businesses are now consider mandatory vaccinations for all their workers, or those employees who don't get it won't be working. Plus, many businesses are now starting to suggest that people need vaccination passports or people cannot dine inside. This may not be the "mark of the beast" but it's definitely a dry run at it.

• Members

Another PCR test to be recalled. This isn't the first one. I've heard this a while back from some virologists who were saying the threshold of what is considered to be a Covid infection has been abused gone way above and beyond the "CT threshold" which was diagnosing many people with the virus who didn't have it, had another virus or already had it but the dead remains of what was left. I know this happened to my own doctor who tested positive then got retested and was negative.

All these doctors who brought forward this issue were censored by the gatekeepers in the media.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

But they knew this back in December.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/18/who-finally-admits-pcr-tests-create-false-positives/

• Members
15 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I know that many businesses are now consider mandatory vaccinations for all their workers, or those employees who don't get it won't be working. Plus, many businesses are now starting to suggest that people need vaccination passports or people cannot dine inside. This may not be the "mark of the beast" but it's definitely a dry run at it.

No doubt conditioning for the mark. To weed out the troublemakers now. Also, to bring in a Social Credit Score which China demands. 

I'm a huge Buffalo Bills fan and I've been watching closely to what will happen since some of the members of the team have been the most vocal against the vaccine. I know a fascist Eerie county bureaucrat tried mandating a vaccine passport for the stadium but lost that battle surprisedly because the Mob Boss governor Cuomo put the quash on it. No doubt the Don has connections the little county dictator doesn't want to cross.