• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

@SureWord, Forever changing Fauci, and Government hugging Gates are two reasons I don't trust the vaccine, and probably never will. It's going to take a lot more HARD PROOF for my family to accept the vaccine, not just government threats. 

See, I can find as many world class doctors who say "Hold up, pump the brakes!" as Bill can find that want everyone to get the jab. And don't think it will stop there. They already have yearly boosters planned just like these doctors warned.

I usually trust doctors who don't have a stake in the game, i.e. they are not financially invested into the vaccines so more likely to be unbiased.

• Members
2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

He has become a bad scientists making false claims outside his field of expertise.

It has been widely reported that he said that anyone taking the COVID vaccine will die within two years. This has been shown to be utterly  false. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/

He has been severely criticized by others in his field for spreading a dangerous message. Let's give him a break. He was born in 1932. I expect his mental capabilities are not what they once were.

Outside his field of experience? Bill, do you even know what his field of experience is? It's definitely not creating virus laden garbage operating systems for the computer.

• Members
1 minute ago, SureWord said:

See, I can find as many world class doctors who say "Hold up, pump the brakes!" as Bill can find that want everyone to get the jab. And don't think it will stop there. They already have yearly boosters planned just like these doctors warned.

I usually trust doctors who don't have a stake in the game, i.e. they are not financially invested into the vaccines so more likely to be unbiased.

Thankfully, two of my doctors are against the jab! My primary care asked me about whether or not I wanted it. When I told him "NO!" he was very happy to drop it there. Because his practice requires it, he got the jab. I don't know that he would have otherwise! BB is a government apologist, IMHO. I'll leave it there.

• Members
1 minute ago, BrotherTony said:

Thankfully, two of my doctors are against the jab! My primary care asked me about whether or not I wanted it. When I told him "NO!" he was very happy to drop it there. Because his practice requires it, he got the jab. I don't know that he would have otherwise! BB is a government apologist, IMHO. I'll leave it there.

My brother and I share the same doctor and he told my brother he wasn't taking the jab. I haven't asked him about it because we aren't as close as my brother and him are. My brother did a lot of work around his home repairing things so they became close. So, I believe he gave my brother an honest answer. 

26 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Your statement (‘how many people’) implied a lot of examples. That article is about one man who supposedly (he himself is not quoted) changed his mind, and it’s shared by one of the big media groups we know is lying to us. I would take  that article with a very large grain of salt.

nonetheless, you implied many people. Where are these many people? Do you personally know any of them? I just gave you 77 examples of people that have not changed their mind after contracting Covid. I see your one (maybe) and raise you 76.

First page of hits on a Goodle search, copied and pasted. There were 48,400,000 hits the search. Guess I'd best not past in all the hits. LOL

Once hesitant about COVID-19 vaccines, some have changed ...

May 14, 2021 — Some who have been hesitant to get the COVID-19 vaccine are changing their minds, they told ABC News.
May 3, 2021 — The coronavirus vaccine skeptics who changed their minds. The White House and public health experts study the Americans who went from 'no' to ' ...
May 3, 2021 — ... some Americans are refusing to get vaccinated. He spoke to more than a dozen of them and then looked at what might change their minds.

The Vaccine Hesitant on Why They Finally Got the Shot

https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2021/06 › the-vaccine...

Jun 2, 2021 — The Vaccine Hesitant on What Changed Their Minds. By Sarah Jones. The vaccine hesitant say they are open to the shots, but they don't quite ...
We wanted to hear from those of you who originally weren't going to receive the vaccine, but changed your mind. Many employees have shared with us their very ...
Jul 4, 2021 — Linda Estes could not wait to get vaccinated against Covid-19. ... What changed his mind was meeting Kizzmekia Corbett, the immunologist who ...
May 4, 2021 — White Covid vaccine deniers threaten herd immunity in America. Can we change their minds in time? What doctors in Florida and Michigan think ...
Why I changed my mind about having the Covid vaccine. Until recently, Kent-based Deputy. Local Service Manager, Nina Hines, admits that she was sceptical about.
2 pages
First page of hits on a Google search, copied and pasted.
Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
3 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown. In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated. In June alone 92 Marylanders died of COVID ... all were unvaccinated.

In Texas 99.5 of all deaths since the vaccine became available have been unvaccinated people. 

In dollars, yes.

The value of the vaccine, with all the associate efforts and protocols and institutional costs,  exceeds 4 or 5 trillion dollars.

If not one dollar had been spent advertising and pushing the vaccine, if nothing at all had been done,  the value of the vaccine would be billions of dollars less, right ?

If 45,000 people died from the vaccine,  would that hurt the profits ?   No,  I don't think so.  If half a million people died from the vaccine,  would that hurt the profits ?   No,  I don't think so.  The system is self-protecting.   Self-promoting.   If someone dies from the vaccine,  it is labeled a heart attack, an allergy,  a pre-existing condition,  anything to not admit the truth, anything to protect the profits.   LIkewise when anyone died from anything,  it could be counted, and often was, as a covid death,  to spin the statistics.  That way the system protects itself and is self-fulfilling whatever it decides it wants - an increase here, a decrease there, of anywhere from 1 or 2, to ten or twenty thousand,  to hundreds of thousands of sickness and death,  all reports being strictly controlled by the system with nearly 87% co-operation from the politicians,  care givers, hospitals,  doctors,  newspapers, media, etc etc etc.      A few may occassionaly report the truth, on purpose or by accident, and then it gets used as a show of good faith by the monsters in charge - as if they are tolerant of others and as if they are not controlling all the studies and outcomes and sickness and death statistics.

So ,  if 100,000 people die next week from the vaccines,  will anyone hear of it in the public media ?   No, not likely.  The cover up must continue, and will continue,  because over $5,000,000,000,000.00 says so.  That's enough money to give everyone in power a few billion, lower ranks lower levels a few million each, and everyday doctors and nurses all could receive a few thousands dollars more each month for a while,   to make up for all the trouble they suffered,  and to ease their guilty consciences, eh?

Regular citizens may still get a few hundred to a few thousand a few times or monthly, as long as they go along with the system.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Are people who have had COVID immune.

Over 97% of everyone whether they were told they had covid or not, just naturally anyway all along , as stated all along for the last 2 years, are immune or will suffer very little if at all if they happen to get sick from something.   (it may be called covid,  but since that ship has sailed,   it could be anything from an allergy to a cold to flu to pheumonia  - or some 80 other symptoms the medicos decide as if at random to call it covid or a mutant).

Those healthy ones,  immune normally,  are a lot more likely to get sick from any shot recommended by the druglords.

By going along with the druglords (manufacturers of the ridiculus pandemic scenarios since 1976 and before)

the public gives themselves over to corruption, deception,  and to being controlled .

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Members
2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

First page of hits on a Goodle search, copied and pasted. There were 48,400,000 hits the search. Guess I'd best not past in all the hits. LOL

Once hesitant about COVID-19 vaccines, some have changed ...

May 14, 2021 — Some who have been hesitant to get the COVID-19 vaccine are changing their minds, they told ABC News.
May 3, 2021 — The coronavirus vaccine skeptics who changed their minds. The White House and public health experts study the Americans who went from 'no' to ' ...
May 3, 2021 — ... some Americans are refusing to get vaccinated. He spoke to more than a dozen of them and then looked at what might change their minds.

The Vaccine Hesitant on Why They Finally Got the Shot

https://nymag.com › intelligencer › 2021/06 › the-vaccine...

Jun 2, 2021 — The Vaccine Hesitant on What Changed Their Minds. By Sarah Jones. The vaccine hesitant say they are open to the shots, but they don't quite ...
We wanted to hear from those of you who originally weren't going to receive the vaccine, but changed your mind. Many employees have shared with us their very ...
Jul 4, 2021 — Linda Estes could not wait to get vaccinated against Covid-19. ... What changed his mind was meeting Kizzmekia Corbett, the immunologist who ...
May 4, 2021 — White Covid vaccine deniers threaten herd immunity in America. Can we change their minds in time? What doctors in Florida and Michigan think ...
Why I changed my mind about having the Covid vaccine. Until recently, Kent-based Deputy. Local Service Manager, Nina Hines, admits that she was sceptical about.
2 pages
First page of hits on a Google search, copied and pasted.

I see all liberal hack, MSM sites...UGH! Many of these seem to be overlapping. Anyone can do a quick "google" search, BB. Try a little integrity for once, Puh-leeze! ?  I don't believe you're going to be finding anyone here who is going to change their mind about the vax. 

30 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Are people who have had COVID immune.

Liberal hack media site that is well known for reporting inaccurate and fake news stories.

• Members

So, my 87 year old mother who received the vaccine as soon as it came out has been having health issues. She's been back and forth to the hospital because of breathing problems and a fever which rises at night. The can't figure out what wrong with her fluctuating fever and ran all kinds of tests including the Covid. 

Now here's the kicker:

The doctor told her there is no test to determine if a person has the Delta variant only for the original strain. Which begs the question: How do they know all these cases are a Delta variant if they can't test for it? I'm telling you guys this vaccine may be the pathogen itself for the new variant.

2 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

I see all liberal hack, MSM sites...UGH! Many of these seem to be overlapping. Anyone can do a quick "google" search, BB. Try a little integrity for once, Puh-leeze! ?  I don't believe you're going to be finding anyone here who is going to change their mind about the vax. 

Liberal hack media site that is well known for reporting inaccurate and fake news stories.

And I hope and pray they do not live to regret that decision. 

• Members

Welp, I said this a while back. They'll start to vaccinate animals. This is happening in zoos all around the country. Next, it will be your pets.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/zoo-animal-covid-vaccine-trnd/index.html

I posted it from the CNN website so Bill will believe it.

Edited by SureWord

4 hours ago, SureWord said:

Welp, I said this a while back. They'll start to vaccinate animals. This is happening in zoos all around the country. Next, it will be your pets.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/us/zoo-animal-covid-vaccine-trnd/index.html

I posted it from the CNN website so Bill will believe it.

My brother is a farmer. He has vaccinated his cattle for years. Nothing new about in your post.