• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
On 5/6/2021 at 11:48 AM, SureWord said:

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

After telling us that the "spike protein" of Covid is harmless now they are saying it is harmful. The vaccine is the code that creates this spike in your body.

I've also read where two top molecular biologists, a Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, who said the vaccine will require endless boosters or you will get sick and a Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay who said the vaccine will cause "immune escape" where our immune system will fail to recognize the virus anymore. 

Of course, you will be banned if you mention these possibilities. These two doctors are already being labeled crackpots by those trying impose this vaccine on everyone. $$$

https://rumble.com/vgerov-dr.-sucharit-bhakdi-warns-covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population.html?mref=2oodx&mc=8wf7a

https://www.jennifermargulis.net/halt-covid-vaccine-research-scientist-urges-cdc/

I read also where the most vaccinated nation in the world, Seychelles, who also stopped all tourism, is presently having a huge outbreak.

I am not an anti-vaxxer but I have grave concerns about this vaccine especially because of the psychopaths behind it, i.e. Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci.

Here ya go, Bill

• Members

@SureWord, Forever changing Fauci, and Government hugging Gates are two reasons I don't trust the vaccine, and probably never will. It's going to take a lot more HARD PROOF for my family to accept the vaccine, not just government threats. 

12 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Bill, bang the Fauci drum all you want. Nobody is going to budge at this time. For me probably two more years. It's foolish to run headlong into getting a new experimental vaccine.

Luc Montagnier is a poor scientist?

He has become a bad scientists making false claims outside his field of expertise.

It has been widely reported that he said that anyone taking the COVID vaccine will die within two years. This has been shown to be utterly  false. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/

He has been severely criticized by others in his field for spreading a dangerous message. Let's give him a break. He was born in 1932. I expect his mental capabilities are not what they once were.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No, it has nothing to do with my vote. It has to do with health and protection of me and the lives of others. I trust science more than pronouncements by conspiracy theorists on the Internet. I don't know which vaccines you did now allow your kids to have. That is your choice. 

I did forget in the earlier post to mention we no longer have polio because of vaccines. Polio was THE HUGE FEAR in the lives of kids when I was a kid.  I cannot put into words the relief I felt when the first vaccine came out. My wife says that she was terrified of shots when she was a kid, but wanted to be the first in line for the polio vaccine. The thought of having to live in an Iron Lung was terrifying. Thanks to the vaccine that terror was removed. I know as late as 2020 there was one person in the USA still living in an Iron Lung. 

You 120% missed the whole point I was making because you keep assuming what my intent is or it's because I'm a dumb poster, I'll try to increase my skills. lol

Please re-read. You replied to me about the effectiveness of the vaccine and that was not anything near what I referring to. I don't know how we can have a conversation when your answers are nothing to do with the question. :42_confused:

My point is when the answer to the effectiveness of the vaccines has to do with aliens and men on the moon, then you don't have an answer and it confuses people to the point of not trusting authorities.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown.+

In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated.  

Also you are wrong. The vaccines are not experimental.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines/corrected-fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-experimental-and-they-have-not-skipped-trial-stages-idUSL1N2M70MW

The pandemic could be controlled if people would just get their vaccinations. It is totally irresponsible not to do so, IMHO. 

I'd say they are poor scientists. We will always have poor scientists among us. Irresponsibility we will have with us always.  I watched the video and realize they are fake news scientists. The facts have become overwhelming. 

You just don't seem to get it, BB...we feel the same way about YOUR chosen scientist and their conclusions. 

In the yellow: I don't believe the value of the vax has been clearly shown. I do see a lot of liberal, government hacks reporting that it does, but I also hear many that report the exact opposite! Strange, isn't it???

I certainly doubt all of the deaths in your state and the other you have shewn were all unvaccinated people. I know how the government has skewed most statistics since the beginning of this alleged pandemic. Still, the recovery rate is far too high for a vaccination to even be necessary. It's a waste of government tax dollars, and a way for the government to test just how easily they will be able to gain control of peoples lives. The biggest transfer of wealth in human history is all it is, and I won't drink the government Kool-Aid, nor kiss the ring of the Emperor. You might, but I won't. 

3 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

You 120% missed the whole point I was making because you keep assuming what my intent is or it's because I'm a dumb poster, I'll try to increase my skills. lol

Please re-read. You replied to me about the effectiveness of the vaccine and that was not anything near what I referring to. 

I'm sorry,  @PastorMatt, but I, too, have been experiencing the same kind of responses from the brother! He's being intentionally evasive, and it's just not worthy of him.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

He has become a bad scientists making false claims outside his field of expertise.

It has been widely reported that he said that anyone taking the COVID vaccine will die within two years. This has been shown to be utterly  false. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/

He has been severely criticized by others in his field for spreading a dangerous message. Let's give him a break. He was born in 1932. I expect his mental capabilities are not what they once were.

BB, how can it be "utterly false?" The two year period anniversary of the roll-out of the vax hasn't been two years yet! I'm not saying that people will start falling over dead, because I don't know. Nobody does for sure. But, you make some pretty strange blanket comments.

You say he was born in 1932, and that his mental capacities probably aren't what they once were....Well, sir, not to be cruel, but you're over 80 years old...can we say the same about you? Again, this is just a question, not an accusation, about your judgement since you've attacked anothers.

1 minute ago, BrotherTony said:

BB, how can it be "utterly false?" The two year period anniversary of the roll-out of the vax hasn't been two years yet! I'm not saying that people will start falling over dead, because I don't know. Nobody does for sure. But, you make some pretty strange blanket comments.

You say he was born in 1932, and that his mental capacities probably aren't what they once were....Well, sir, not to be cruel, but you're over 80 years old...can we say the same about you? Again, this is just a question, not an accusation, about your judgement since you've attacked anothers.

Yep, I'm over 80. My mental abilities may not be as sharp as they once were. But, I still am sharp enough to realize the foolishness that the anti-vaccine people have been spouting. Those folk we have had with us always and, to date, they have always been wrong. 

Just curious, are you as sharp or sharper than in previous years?

Now it is an easy out to simply continue to say the government is untrustworthy. I surely hope and pray you do not come down with COVID and suffer terribly from it. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Yep, I'm over 80. My mental abilities may not be as sharp as they once were. But, I still am sharp enough to realize the foolishness that the anti-vaccine people have been spouting. Those folk we have had with us always and, to date, they have always been wrong. 

Just curious, are you as sharp or sharper than in previous years?

Now it is an easy out to simply continue to say the government is untrustworthy. I surely hope and pray you do not come down with COVID and suffer terribly from it. 

Thank you for your concern about my health. I truly DO appreciate it. But, as I've stated many times, my wife and I both believe we had the coronavirus back in December of 2019 before they were able to pinpoint what it was. We had all of the symptoms, and we lived through it, as do most who get it. My mental accuity isn't in question...you made the statement about another persons mental abilities because of his age. You know full well that I'm going on 60, a good 20 years or so younger than yourself. I also know that I have had relatives who have lived well into their 100s and have been mentally competent and very sharp and wise. The only relatives that I have that is near 80 years old that have taken the vaccine are my biological father, who is a lifelong, Kool-Aid drinking, Democrat, and his wife. All of the others have declined.  

Edited by BrotherTony
spelling errors..fingers work faster than my thoughts! LOL

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown. In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated. In June alone 92 Marylanders died of COVID ... all were unvaccinated.

Said and Reported by the Foxes who are getting their way with most of the chickens.

If you believe those statistics from the Foxes and the Wolves,  those who openly lied and were proven wrong often,

then perhaps you would like to buy a small 200,000 sq ft condo in the Antarctic for 25 cents ?   (clear title)

45 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

But, I still am sharp enough to realize the foolishness that the anti-vaccine people have been spouting. Those folk we have had with us always and, to date, they have always been wrong. 

So do not listen to the anti-vaccine people.   Seek out and find those who do not lie.  (the ones (sources/ authorities) you quote from frequently lie).

Learn from God,  learn from the actual facts first hand,  learn from the licensed ama doctors and many others who admitted the covid pandemic is folly and it is ridiculous.

And research all the mask studies,  beginning with a search :  doctors and surgeons 1981 hospital masks

From this one search, others follow,  and all show that the masks even worn in hospitals by the surgeons INCREASE infections.

• Members

Let the bribing for bovine bombs (the vaccine) begin! Now the State of Maryland is going to have a $ 1M scholarship program to try to entice people to be vaccinated. Why the bribe if this vaccine is so effective? Doesn't make sense to me. Most can see right through the hypocrisy of the Kool-Aid drinking establishment hacks! 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/state-offers-dollar1-million-covid-19-vaccination-scholarship-program/ar-AAMvRxU?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members

How to get 500 to 5000 NEW CASES of covid in any city , country, or country within a week. (without any virus or symptoms present)   i.e. how to stack the statistics daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.

So, How to Beg-in?   How many thousands of people were BRIBED to go get tested positive when they had ZERO symptoms and were not sick at all.

In areas, cities, countries,  Australia, Texas, too many other places,  when they had ZERO cases of virus for 2 weeks, 

they OOFFERED $1500.00 per person ,  who certainly must realize the financial hardship that cvd causes, 

$1500.00 per person who came forward to collect and tested positive for covid ! 

Since the tests provided immediate money,  and it was set up to test positive no matter what the person's condition,

they gladly went along with getting that BRIBE.   To further the nonsensical pandemic powers in control.

If someone actually had symptoms of anything,  (something like 84 different symptoms found in people )

and actually got sick enough to need help,

they were offered many many many thousands of dollars of medical care (not cash usually, unless they were already a billionaire, in which case apparently they could and did receive millions of dollars in cash/ or the equivalent) .

If someone had a history of heart attacks, heart disease,  seizures,  and diabetes, 

they could now receive over $100,000 medical help from COVID FUNDS,  and be classified as covid no matter there was no virus present or proven in them.

Thus the statistics BB likes to call upon , as if they were honest, but they're not honest, but they are used everywhere to promote covid pandemic government and medical and social quaranteens and isolations and money making.

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

• Members
5 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

How to get 500 to 5000 NEW CASES of covid in any city , country, or country within a week. (without any virus or symptoms present)   i.e. how to stack the statistics daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.

So, How to Beg-in?   How many thousands of people were BRIBED to go get tested positive when they had ZERO symptoms and were not sick at all.

In areas, cities, countries,  Australia, Texas, too many other places,  when they had ZERO cases of virus for 2 weeks, 

they OOFFERED $1500.00 per person ,  who certainly must realize the financial hardship that cvd causes, 

$1500.00 per person who came forward to collect and tested positive for covid ! 

Since the tests provided immediate money,  and it was set up to test positive no matter what the person's condition,

they gladly went along with getting that BRIBE.   To further the nonsensical pandemic powers in control.

If someone actually had symptoms of anything,  (something like 84 different symptoms found in people )

and actually got sick enough to need help,

they were offered many many many thousands of dollars of medical care (not cash usually, unless they were already a billionaire, in which case apparently they could and did receive millions of dollars in cash/ or the equivalent) .

If someone had a history of heart attacks, heart disease,  seizures,  and diabetes, 

they could now receive over $100,000 medical help from COVID FUNDS,  and be classified as covid no matter there was no virus present or proven in them.

Thus the statistics BB likes to call upon , as if they were honest, but they're not honest, but they are used everywhere to promote covid pandemic government and medical and social quaranteens and isolations and money making.

Not calling you a liar, Jeff, but I want to see VALID, PROVEN sources that back up your claim of people being bribed to test positive for the coronavirus. We've heard this several times, but nobody has posted proof. So, please, post proof of this happening. 

• Members

It was in the news,  broadcast abc , cbs, nbc,  npr, and so on months ago when australia had no cases for two weeks, when texas the same, and so on.

You already posted the false positives I think, frequently, as did others.  The false positives happened all along, since the beginning of the so called pandemic, and have been published frequently from several or many countries.

How can anyone post proof , btw ?    BB posted proof of covid deaths and increases ,  authorized by government and medical authorities, of lies, but called it truth.  Socially,  officially,  scientifically,  all proven lies,  nothing really about pandemic proven true except people made billions of dollars and there's now over 5 trillion dollar budget for the rich.

In the Bible, it is written, and has been true for centuries, or always true:  the lies will be published and taught as truth, and the truth will be called a lie.   This happens every day,  all over,  every channel,  every government agency almost without exception.

• Members

Followup Searches:   Now, for page after page after page of searches, 

the bribes are called stimulus packages,  for time lost from work , for employers and employees variously.

Months ago, in /on/ all the news stations available,  it was broadcast that for a week to a month in whatever particular area,

there had been zero cases,  and the ones in charge thought it wise to offer residents "help" for their financial suffering

and advertised free testing and if anyone tested positive they were offered from maybe as low as $500.00 to what seemed to be the average of $1500.00 each.

Immediately there was a spike in covid in those areas,  from ZERO ,  to hundreds or even thousands of cases now of covid,

but only on paper/ from tests, not from actual sickness or illness or any symptoms.

And people wanted the money.  The rich people got millions to billions, while the normal joe got a few hundred usually.

If anyone got hospitalized,  they received an advertized cost of over $100,000 in medical care (that went to the rich/ the hospitals, the pharmacies) ,   thus showing the motives and perpetuation of the fairy tale proceedings.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

If you had watched the video and read the article you would see they are encouraging others who have no caught COVID to take the vaccination. 

Your statement (‘how many people’) implied a lot of examples. That article is about one man who supposedly (he himself is not quoted) changed his mind, and it’s shared by one of the big media groups we know is lying to us. I would take  that article with a very large grain of salt.

nonetheless, you implied many people. Where are these many people? Do you personally know any of them? I just gave you 77 examples of people that have not changed their mind after contracting Covid. I see your one (maybe) and raise you 76.