• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

There have been people protesting vaccines as long as there have been vaccines. They were wrong in the past. They are wrong in the present. They will be wrong in the future.

If they had gotten their way we would still have no protection for:

Smallpox

Chickenpox

Measles

Mumps 

Rubella

Tetanus

Hepatitis B

Flu

Rabies

Meningococci ACWY

Just to name a few. Aren't you glad the anti vaccine people failed in years past?

• Members

The vaccine manufacturers are the ones who make those false claims.  

Those opposing vaccines since the beginning were right all along.

When the anti-vax people "failed",  more people got poisoned ,  more people got sick,  more people died,  and are dying from the vaccines,  and from the system that made the healthy options illegal.

The medical system has made up new disease names to cover their errors (or to try to).

As a result of vaccines the last two years,  promoted by gill gates,  over 30,000 people in Africa got polio,  from the vaccines,  after there had been not even one case in many years.

Only they had to call it a disease with a name instead of polio,  to protect the profits made from the drugs.

The drugs do not work with the body,  they never have.

The body naturally rejects the drugs.

The honest people naturally reject the drugs,  whenever and every place that they know the truth.

7 hours ago, wretched said:

Turn off Satan's propaganda ....

Don't give your life away to the wicked friends, make them take it from you for your testimony of Jesus a little later.

BB,  stop listening to your wicked friends.  The ones who you put your trust in all these decades lied to you from the start.

• Administrators

Our present and previous  administration has failed us with the vaccine. They turned the vaccine into a political agenda and Biden lied about the vaccine just the other day in the CNN town hall meeting (not the part where he rambles about the men on the moon and aliens), and his administrations has not been transparent about the vaccine. It's all been about votes. Sad!!!

Thus the hesitancy. I honesty believe this would be different about the vaccine if our politicians told the truth from the beginning. 

• Administrators

I'm not anti-vax (we researched each vaccine before we gave to our kids and some vaccines we did not allow them to get, they don't need 80 by the time they are 8). I am against government over-control.  Our government ignores the thousand of illegal immigrants crossing without checking for covid, but demand American citizens get it? The vaccine is not pushed for your safety, it is pushed with your vote. 

I know @Bouncing Bill will disagree and I have 0 problem with that. After all, I'm dumb ?

54 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

I'm not anti-vax (we researched each vaccine before we gave to our kids and some vaccines we did not allow them to get, they don't need 80 by the time they are 8). I am against government over-control.  Our government ignores the thousand of illegal immigrants crossing without checking for covid, but demand American citizens get it? The vaccine is not pushed for your safety, it is pushed with your vote. 

I know @Bouncing Bill will disagree and I have 0 problem with that. After all, I'm dumb ?

No, it has nothing to do with my vote. It has to do with health and protection of me and the lives of others. I trust science more than pronouncements by conspiracy theorists on the Internet. I don't know which vaccines you did now allow your kids to have. That is your choice. 

I did forget in the earlier post to mention we no longer have polio because of vaccines. Polio was THE HUGE FEAR in the lives of kids when I was a kid.  I cannot put into words the relief I felt when the first vaccine came out. My wife says that she was terrified of shots when she was a kid, but wanted to be the first in line for the polio vaccine. The thought of having to live in an Iron Lung was terrifying. Thanks to the vaccine that terror was removed. I know as late as 2020 there was one person in the USA still living in an Iron Lung. 

image.jpeg.3e631c8f9c46e768fb801466c5f95afd.jpeg

https://www.google.com/search?q=polio+machines&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS937US937&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwj96pyx4_vxAhVBMqwKHXMsCP4Q_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1260&bih=636#imgrc=WtzMUcrzvBjhZM

Read the article, 'The Man in the Iron Lung'.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/26/last-iron-lung-paul-alexander-polio-coronavirus

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members

35 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I trust science

That's where you failed from the start.

Actually,  any one who trusts science is cursed, according to Scripture. God's Own Word.

No, polio was not wiped out by vaccines.   Nor was any disease wiped out by vaccines.

The vaccine producers claim that, but they are only seeking profits,  not prophets, not truth at all.

If you believe the history that was written by the profitmongers,  then there is no hope for the truth.

Gates Vaccine Spreads Polio Across Africa | New Eastern ...

journal-neo.org/2020/09/28/gates-vaccine-spreads-polio-across-africa/

Following the use of Salk's vaccine between 1955 and 1963, cases of polio in the US increased—by 50 percent from 1957 to 1958, and by 80 percent between 1958 and 1959. This was concealed by a US Government change in defining polio, much as the WHO and CDC do today in Africa.

Vaccines have increased deception concerning disease,  and the entire medical system is fraudulent concerning this,  completely.

The true information is still available,  and guess what the ones profiting from toxic drugs say ?  

UN says new polio outbreak in Sudan caused by oral vaccine ...

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/polio-outbreak-sudan-caused-oral-vaccine-72766683

UN says new polio outbreak in Sudan caused by oral vaccine. The World Health Organization says a new polio outbreak in Sudan is linked to an ongoing vaccine-sparked epidemic in Chad. FILE - In ...

• Members

Trusting the vaccine manufacturers,  AND promoting them,  IS death dealing. 

Trust God instead.   He Is Life.  

God Himself Exposes the hypocristy of the governments and the medical community.

The iron lung is nothing compare to the lake of fire awaiting those who have dealt death through vaccines and deception through medicine to multitudes of babies , women and men.

Reading the medical literature,  indexing it,  what was written promoting the medical system, and what came from the medical system, of this world,

has lead many to the path of destruction .

They never had to hear of the anti-vx, nor hear of the ones who opposed the vaccinations at all, no.

Just reading, indexing, and trusting the enemy of Christ is more than enough to lead to destruction,   let alone rejecting the ones who tell the truth exposing the wicked system.

Jesus Own Words to the Crowds:   Turn to the Creator, for His Kingdom is at hand.  Close by.  Today.

• Members

Do not keep following the errors of mankind,  of world governments, of deadly pharmakeia.

Pastors:  do not give in to FEMA any longer.  They offered many protection,  help,  money,  aid,  housing,  food,  water,   support before and during marshal law if it is declared.   The protection is offered to those who go along with the control of society,  the deception of the masses with drugs and fake pandemics.

8 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Trusting the vaccine manufacturers,  AND promoting them,  IS death dealing. 

Trust God instead.   He Is Life.  

God Himself Exposes the hypocristy of the governments and the medical community.

The iron lung is nothing compare to the lake of fire awaiting those who have dealt death through vaccines and deception through medicine to multitudes of babies , women and men.

Reading the medical literature,  indexing it,  what was written promoting the medical system, and what came from the medical system, of this world,

has lead many to the path of destruction .

They never had to hear of the anti-vx, nor hear of the ones who opposed the vaccinations at all, no.

Just reading, indexing, and trusting the enemy of Christ is more than enough to lead to destruction,   let alone rejecting the ones who tell the truth exposing the wicked system.

Jesus Own Words to the Crowds:   Turn to the Creator, for His Kingdom is at hand.  Close by.  Today.

I will no longer read anything you post. I am putting you on ignore as there is no discussion with someone showing such astounding ignorance. There is no rational discussion with such ignorance as you show. 

Blessings to you and yours. 

• Members

Renaming diseases to call them covid,  to make sick people afraid of covid when it is the drugs making them sick, 

putting covid death on death certificates for people who died from 140 other causes,  

when the overall death rate dropped considerably from 2019 to 2020.

Lying about the pandemic to control the population in a global reset...

Going along with the world government oppressing and killing people worldwide and preventing healing ,

is that Jesus,  or the devil ?

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I will no longer read anything you post. I am putting you on ignore as there is no discussion with someone showing such astounding ignorance. There is no rational discussion with such ignorance as you show. 

Blessings to you and yours. 

Your blessings are a curse,  as your information in posts are a curse to everyone getting sick and dying from the shots you promote .

God's Way be Accomplished ,  let all in your nursing home you are in be aware.

• Members
4 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Before Jesus was born,  the governments of earth SINNED.  (Lied, Profited, Greedy,Warred))

During Jesus' Life on earth, the governments of earth SINNED.  (Lied, Profited, Greedy, Warred)

Since Jesus' Ascended to Heaven, the governments of earth SINNED. (Lied, Profited, Greedy, Warred).

Today the governmetns of earth SIN.  Lie,  Profit, Greedy, Warring. 

"encouraging others" to SIN is not encouraging to Christians. 

2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

There have been people protesting vaccines as long as there have been vaccines. They were wrong in the past. They are wrong in the present. They will be wrong in the future.

If they had gotten their way we would still have no protection for:

Smallpox

Chickenpox

Measles

Mumps 

Rubella

Tetanus

Hepatitis B

Flu

Rabies

Meningococci ACWY

Just to name a few. Aren't you glad the anti vaccine people failed in years past?

The numbers or percentage of the American public aren't even comparable when it comes to the declining of the vaccine. Again, BB, you're not being honest. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No, it has nothing to do with my vote. It has to do with health and protection of me and the lives of others. I trust science more than pronouncements by conspiracy theorists on the Internet. I don't know which vaccines you did now allow your kids to have. That is your choice. 

In the yellow:  It truly doesn't have ANYTHING to do with protecting yourself and others. These vaccinations are still only approved for EMERGENCY USE! You say "I TRUST SCIENCE". Well, that's your choice and you had the freedom to make that choice without anyone in government trying to force their will down your throat. All we're asking it the same freedom of choice. We've done the research, seen the death toll and the hyped up numbers of alleged coronavirus deaths. We've also seen the recovery rates for the virus. 

IN THE BLUE: You say, "That is your choice!" BINGO! Now let us alone instead of trying to force your Kool-Aid drinking opinions on everyone else who disagrees with you.

We trust Gpd Almighty more than we could ever trust the government on this issue.

Edited by BrotherTony
Adding our Trust in God over science for BB

• Members

Bill keeps saying he trusts the science but ignores the fact that plenty of scientist are arguing against the vaccine. A while back I posted two of them, one who was world renowned, yet I don't believe anyone, including Bill, watched the videos.

Well, Bill, I've decided to trust the censored scientists over Fauci and Gates.

Edited by SureWord

10 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

In the yellow:  It truly doesn't have ANYTHING to do with protecting yourself and others. These vaccinations are still only approved for EMERGENCY USE! You say "I TRUST SCIENCE". Well, that's your choice and you had the freedom to make that choice without anyone in government trying to force their will down your throat. All we're asking it the same freedom of choice. We've done the research, seen the death toll and the hyped up numbers of alleged coronavirus deaths. We've also seen the recovery rates for the virus. 

IN THE BLUE: You say, "That is your choice!" BINGO! Now let us alone instead of trying to force your Kool-Aid drinking opinions on everyone else who disagrees with you.

We trust Gpd Almighty more than we could ever trust the government on this issue.

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown. In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated. In June alone 92 Marylanders died of COVID ... all were unvaccinated.

In Texas 99.5 of all deaths since the vaccine became available have been unvaccinated people. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/21/coronavirus-texas-vaccinated-deaths/

I could give you more, but the picture is the same. 

Also you are wrong. The vaccines are not experimental.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines/corrected-fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-experimental-and-they-have-not-skipped-trial-stages-idUSL1N2M70MW

The pandemic could be controlled if people would just get their vaccinations. It is totally irresponsible not to do so, IMHO. 

Just now, SureWord said:

Bill keeps saying he trusts the science but ignores the fact that plenty of scientist are arguing against the vaccine. A while back I posted two of them, one who was world renowned, yet I don't believe anyone, including Bill, watched the videos.

I'd say they are poor scientists. We will always have poor scientists among us. Irresponsibility we will have with us always.  I watched the video and realize they are fake news scientists. The facts have become overwhelming. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The value of the vaccine has been clearly shown. In my state in 2021 there have been no COVID deaths of people who were vaccinated. All COVID deaths are people who were unvaccinated. In June alone 92 Marylanders died of COVID ... all were unvaccinated.

In Texas 99.5 of all deaths since the vaccine became available have been unvaccinated people. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines/corrected-fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-experimental-and-they-have-not-skipped-trial-stages-idUSL1N2M70MW

The pandemic could be controlled if people would just get their vaccinations. It is totally irresponsible not to do so, IMHO. 

Bill, bang the Fauci drum all you want. Nobody is going to budge at this time. For me probably two more years. It's foolish to run headlong into getting a new experimental vaccine.

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I'd say they are poor scientists. We will always have poor scientists among us. Irresponsibility we will have with us always.  I watched the video and realize they are fake news scientists. The facts have become overwhelming. 

Luc Montagnier is a poor scientist?