• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
38 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Sorry, BrotherTony, monkeypox is not smallpox just as chickenpox is not small pox ... different diseases. Smallpox was much worse and killed many people. The World Health Organization declared the world free of smallpox on May 8th, 1980. In 1978 Jane Parker was the last known person to die of smallpox. 

True, BB. I mistakenly read the wrong reports in my virology files. Thank you.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No problem. None of us want any of the 'pox' diseases.

No, we don't! One of my distant relatives had smallpox back in the 1940s in France during WWII. Not sure if it's true or not, but know the US Military has kept a strong hold on the records. 

Florida, Missouri, and Texas now account for 40% of all new COVID cases ... and all went Republican in the last election. Fortunately people may finally be getting the idea that vaccinations are a good idea. Each is above the national average for people getting vaccinations. 97% of all the deaths have been unvaccinated people. 

https://www.aol.com/news/florida-missouri-texas-now-account-172032547.html

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members

Funny how most all the new numbers positive are false positives with NO SYMPTOMS,  isn't it ?

Oh , wait,  no, it is not funny at all.  PHamakeia has deceived the whole world now, as written in The Apocolypse ...  only a few, a remnant,  are saved from the overall deception.   That's good !  ? >> It means the end is so much more close now than yesterday !  JESUS COMES SOON!  (no one knows the time or day, but we do know it is already the last minutes of time,  since IN THE BIBLE, it was already "the last hour" ).

Be happy in Jesus Plan.  Be aware the politicians and doctors are liars, hypocrites, deceivers, deceived .

Search >  the virus theory.

Many proofs for hundred plus years the pandemic is totally fraudulent,  (of course for money)

• Members
19 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Florida, Missouri, and Texas now account for 40% of all new COVID cases ... and all went Republican in the last election. Fortunately people may finally be getting the idea that vaccinations are a good idea. Each is above the national average for people getting vaccinations. 97% of all the deaths have been unvaccinated people. 

Just because the state went Republican doesn't mean that a majority of the people who aren't getting the vaccination are Republican. The largest group of people not being vaccinated are African American males. They decline the vax more than anybody else.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I wish his supporters would listen to him on the vaccination. I saw that Hannity encouraged people to get their vaccine on his show recently. As someone, I don't know who, said, "I trust science more than anything I read on Facebook". 

There have been anti-vaccination folk beginning with people who opposed Jenner. People fought the small pox vaccine. Fortunately they did not accomplish their goals and now there is no small pox anywhere in the world. 

That will not happen with COVID because it will continue to mutate. We can hope and pray it mutates into a less dangerous disease. A virus can mutate in either direction.

At a recovery rate of 99.8% the only "less dangerous" it could become is 0  zero.

• Members
5 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

So..they al went Republican! Your point, BB? It doesn't prove that the people declining the vaccine ar all Republican. Again, you're being intentionally obtuse!

4 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

97% huh? Might that number be because of the majority of them died before any vaccine, rather than because people declined to get  the jab?

The answer is such an obvious "No" that I will not bother to explain it. I am sure you can figure out why your questions is so amazing. 

5 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

So..they al went Republican! Your point, BB? It doesn't prove that the people declining the vaccine ar all Republican. Again, you're being intentionally obtuse!

Not all, BT, but the majority. The majority of the people who vote in those states are registered Republican, thus it follows that the majority who become ill are Republican. This is especially true as conservative talking heads and some GOP politicians have encouraged people not to get vaccinated. Some of those politicians and talking heads have changed their tune, but not all. The deaths of many people, in both parties, are on their heads IMHO.

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
13 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

The answer is such an obvious "No" that I will not bother to explain it. I am sure you can figure out why your questions is so amazing. 

Not all, BT, but the majority. The majority of the people who vote in those states are registered Republican, thus it follows that the majority who become ill are Republican. This is especially true as conservative talking heads and some GOP politicians have encouraged people not to get vaccinated. Some of those politicians and talking heads have changed their tune, but not all. The deaths of many people, in both parties, are on their heads IMHO.

Well, BB, if they ARE Republican, then good for them! They've learned to look at all sources and to come out with the correct conclusions...that this "pandemic" is something that wasn't, that it was nothing more than the hugest transfer of wealth in world history, and also a trial run to see if the public could be scared into submission by world medical establishments and governments. I'm glad to know there is at least a remnant who can still think for themselves and not swallow the government Kool-Aid!

• Members

I only personally know of two individuals who caught the Wu-Flu one was my nephew's wife. She felt "down" for two days. Apparently, she was a hardcore mask wearer too. My barber's son got it and he had mild like flu symptoms for three days. Other than that I received about 2-3 emails from school of people who got it, all staff members, but never heard anything after that like they were hospitalized or dead. 

I never heard of any students contracting the Wu.

Now, I'm not denying it's real but I would think a "deadly pandemic" would be more noticeable around me. When the Spanish Flu hit America it could be seen all around. You didn't need the news to tell you it was there. 

1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Coming to a Restaurant Near You: No Vaccination Card, No Inside Dining! UGH!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/no-vaccination-card-no-sitting-inside-this-restaurant/ar-AAMs487?ocid=chromentpnews

Meh...I'll eat at home. That restaurant is going to struggle to stay open with that policy.

Alabama governor, Kay Ivey, says 'it is time to start blaming unvaccinated folks' as pandemic worsens. 

When asked what it would take to get people to get the vaccination she replied;

"I don't know. You tell me. Folks [are] supposed to have common sense. But it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/23/alabama-governor-covid-vaccinations-500638

Edited by Bouncing Bill