• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This Pastor has it right...

• Administrators

Yup, we need more people to stand up against this. I was just talking to Pastor Clark of Solid Rock Baptist Church in NJ recently, and he has 5 criminal charges against him for holding services, not to mention the thousands in fines.

Another pastor friend of mine in Mass, has been fined multiple times for holding services. At the beginning the police would be out front of his church on their horses trying to intimate those going in to worship. 

Worcester Pastor Continues To Hold Service After Being Fined Twice – CBS Boston (cbslocal.com)

There are at least 20 or more churches I can tell you about here in the Northeast. Just like the 3 Hebrew men when facing the fiery furnace, we not to not bow, bend, or break. 

• Members

If I was a cop I'd resign before shutting down a religious service; any service for any religion. The only exception is if terrorism was being fomented there. And by terrorism I don't me preaching that marriage is between a man and woman or something like that I'm speaking of recruiting and training people to commit acts of violence.

I saw a video yesterday of an elderly preacher in England being arrested for street preaching apparently he was condemning gay marriage. That was the nation that gave us the KJV.

• Members
4 minutes ago, SureWord said:

If I was a cop I'd resign before shutting down a religious service; any service for any religion. The only exception is if terrorism was being fomented there. And by terrorism I don't me preaching that marriage is between a man and woman or something like that I'm speaking of recruiting and training people to commit acts of violence.

I saw a video yesterday of an elderly preacher in England being arrested for street preaching apparently he was condemning gay marriage. That was the nation that gave us the KJV.

It's sad that this is happening, but the people of the UK aren't guaranteed the same protections we are supposed to have in this country. At least that's what I'm told by several missionaries and friends there. Things are getting worse by the day, and the Word of the Bible don't seem to mean much to the Parliament or the Crown of the UK. I heard that a pastor in Canada was also arrested for street preaching, but haven't been able to verify that. I know that there is an assault on Christianity in Canada going on right now, especially since Trudeau announced publicly that "Canada is a Muslim Nation." This made me sick to my stomach. It's coming to America, people. Better get used to the idea. This Congress and Administration would love nothing more than to destroy Christianity and Conservatism.