• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Tools and the Bible

• Members

It is my firm belief that we Christians must use the Bible to evaluate sociological tools and not the other way around.

It appears that ill-meaning groups would attempt to impose social engineering tools or systems on the Christian's Bible based practice of faith. I believe this effort formed under the administration of the 44th president and continues under the current administration.

Case in point is critical race theory proponents desiring Christians to evaluate their Biblically held faith practice and doctrines  in light of the new theories of "personal and systemic racism."

Edited by 1Timothy115

• Members

There is only one race...the HUMAN race. There are many different pigmentations of skin in that race, but they are still one race underneath whether they are Jew or Gentile. I believe the Lord made that perfectly clear when the Bible tells us that God is no respecter of persons. He also says that there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile. Seems to be a dilemma for some, but not for me.

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

There is only one race...the HUMAN race. There are many different pigmentations of skin in that race, but they are still one race underneath whether they are Jew or Gentile. I believe the Lord made that perfectly clear when the Bible tells us that God is no respecter of persons. He also says that there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile. Seems to be a dilemma for some, but not for me.

There's no difference between a Jew and Gentile IN CHRIST before the throne of God but outside in the order of the physical world there's definitely a difference. As sure as a man is different from a woman, a child from an adult, etc.