• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

if my people...

• Members

Ps 92:7    When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Ps 85:11    Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.

Job 5:6    Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground;

Job 38:27    To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

Prov 25:26    A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.

Sol 4:12    A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
Isa 42:9    Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Isa 43:19    Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isa 44:4    And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
Isa 45:8    Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
Isa 58:8    Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
Isa 58:11    And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Isa 61:11    For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Psalm 67:6Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.

Psalm 67:7God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

Psalm 68:19Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Psalm 72:17His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.

Psalm 89:15Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.

Psalm 104:35Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the Lord, O my soul. Praise ye the Lord.

Proverbs 3:33The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

• Members
On 4/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, Hugh_Flower said:

I think you guys are being sensational. The whole world is moving in this direction. This is not just “America being delivered” this is the foreshadowing of what is to come, this is the preparation for the anti christ. I know that sounds ironic in that manner of “sensational”

Yes, true, but he was speaking of revival in America. Nothing sensational about that.

• Members
On 4/22/2021 at 1:59 AM, Doc Flay said:

2 Chr.7:14, has been a study of mine since the early part of the last decade. I used it once as a response to a post on revival. I believe it could be used as a banner for revival in America.

My memory and experience might be lacking,  even maybe faulty/innaccurate today,

but it seems that that was a banner for revival in America for many groups back in the 1960's and 1970's and 1980's, 

and it fizzled because not enough people were true - they wouldn't /didn't turn from their wicked ways....

there was and is? too much unbelief,  (even Jesus could not do much, as written).

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 4/23/2021 at 1:40 AM, Doc Flay said:

I think we are being judged!

On 4/23/2021 at 7:44 AM, SureWord said:

America is definitely being "delivered up" - Romans 1

Yes, While medical idolatry is rampant,    as people serve the demons of the world instead of even thinking to turn to God in repentance, for His good and right and natural and Godly Ways of health and healing.

Even around 1950,  the very poor financially Chinese believers said they were praying for the believers or the people / the churches in the usa to suffer persecution,  so that the faith could be purified/ made right,  instead of what it was and continued/ continues to be overall..  They (the poor true Christians in China (and other places) ) recognized the apostasy, the hypocrisy,  and the quick sand that so much was built upon in the usa.

On 4/21/2021 at 2:19 AM, Doc Flay said:

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;

...  notice "wicked ways" are the ways of "My people",  not calling Americans to humble themselves and pray and repent,   but calling "My people" (a small part of Americans).  The rest of America continues in the wicked ways of pharmakeia and idolatry and greed and the desires of the flesh daily,  until death or judgment day.