Jump to content
Online Baptist

Recommended Posts

  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

Has anyone watched these? I thought it was interesting how the downed trees in Spirit Lake below Mt. St. Helens are sinking by the roots first and making an underwater forest which will not long hence become petrified...like the petrified forrest in Arizona. It doesn't take millions of years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
12 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Has anyone watched these? I thought it was interesting how the downed trees in Spirit Lake below Mt. St. Helens are sinking by the roots first and making an underwater forest which will not long hence become petrified...like the petrified forrest in Arizona. It doesn't take millions of years.

"Has anyone watched..?"

 

Yes.

Not 'these' which you posted,

but a few years ago when it was first observable - Noah and his wife and his sons and their wives and the rest of their children all got to observe first-hand

right after the Ark was opened and they could go out and see / watch for decades/ centuries?/  as it happened.

 

In other words,   living people,   human beings,  have often got to see what

today's pagan scientists and befuddled society denies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
20 minutes ago, Ukulelemike said:

I think I may have seen one of them, though mostly I have watched Kent Hovind's 7-part seminar on creation, very good. He has gone now into some things I don't know that I agree with, but his creation seminar is still very good. 

I got to see Dr. Hovind back in '94 I believe it was at my old church. I didn't get to hear him every night because of work but I did catch two lectures. He was good.

You are right about him now getting off into post-millennialism and some other peculiar things.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

Did you ever wonder if Adam got to see some of the original creation as God was finishing it up?

15   And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. 16   And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17   But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. 18   And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. 19   And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.       20   And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.                                                                                                                                                                             [Genesis 2:15-20]

Maybe Adam got to see saplings turn into large trees as they grew and matured. Does that give you a desire to talk to Jesus, or what? Every moment of time in eternity will be filled with glory, praise, and outright awe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
11 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

"Has anyone watched..?"

 

Yes.

Not 'these' which you posted,

but a few years ago when it was first observable - Noah and his wife and his sons and their wives and the rest of their children all got to observe first-hand

right after the Ark was opened and they could go out and see / watch for decades/ centuries?/  as it happened.

 

In other words,   living people,   human beings,  have often got to see what

today's pagan scientists and befuddled society denies.

If you get a chance and have some money you can spare these films are pretty goo too. My pastor reviewed it and had only a single criticism...I'll leave it at that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
20 hours ago, SureWord said:

I got to see Dr. Hovind back in '94 I believe it was at my old church. I didn't get to hear him every night because of work but I did catch two lectures. He was good.

You are right about him now getting off into post-millennialism and some other peculiar things.

I don't think post-millennialism, I think post/mid trib rapture, though, which actually is what I believe. 

He also has gone to the position of the Antichrist being a Muslim, which I have looked into actually before he talked about it, and while I see merit to it, I am not convinced. With me, I see someone who has to be coming from a position that he can get both Muslims AND Jews behind him, so there can be agreement on the building of the third temple. As well, the Muslim idea of the 12th Imam, and their version of "Jesus", or Isus, whatever, would seem to fit the agenda of a false Christ, as well as the idea of the Antichrist and the false prophet. But still, there are arguments otherwise, so I haven't made any sort of assertion one way or another.

I kind of try not to be too hard on him after spending a decade in prison over bogus charges, and his wife leaving him over it, and his own son taking all his ministry and property left and turned his back on him. He has gone through things I haven't, I if I did, I suspect I might have changed a bit as well.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
On 4/7/2021 at 12:28 PM, 1Timothy115 said:

Here is the website for purchase. Unless you know someone who bought them I think you'll have to purchase them.

I don't know any good reason at all to pay money for them for myself.

However, hopefully,  someone who is seeking the truth may /might/ by faith benefit from watching them.   Again, though,  if they do not have faith,  nothing will benefit them.  Without faith it is impossible to please God.

I did watch the preview/trailer at the site you give the url / line for  "Here is the website".  

It was easy to watch and It is short, 

and one thing to note that might someday be an issue for anyone, 

something quite common among men that is usually something that prevents faith in God in most people of the world,

was about asking scientists for their views/ ;

evidence even, 

but in the views of man's science (man's wisdom and knowledge is opposed to God).   

Those who are scientists trusting the Father Creator in Heaven,  and His Word,

already know the truth, as God Reveals.   They are and hopefully remain trusting God, and remain trusting/faithful in Christ Jesus.

Those who are full of unbelief,  are as written already condemned because of their unbelief.  I think these are appropriate Scripture References to this:

Hebrews 3:19

John 3:18-19

 

On 4/5/2021 at 8:55 PM, 1Timothy115 said:

If you get a chance and have some money you can spare these films are pretty goo too. My pastor reviewed it and had only a single criticism...I'll leave it at that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
On 4/10/2021 at 12:11 PM, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

I don't know any good reason at all to pay money for them for myself.

However, hopefully,  someone who is seeking the truth may /might/ by faith benefit from watching them.   Again, though,  if they do not have faith,  nothing will benefit them.  Without faith it is impossible to please God.

I did watch the preview/trailer at the site you give the url / line for  "Here is the website".  

It was easy to watch and It is short, 

and one thing to note that might someday be an issue for anyone, 

something quite common among men that is usually something that prevents faith in God in most people of the world,

was about asking scientists for their views/ ;

evidence even, 

but in the views of man's science (man's wisdom and knowledge is opposed to God).   

Those who are scientists trusting the Father Creator in Heaven,  and His Word,

already know the truth, as God Reveals.   They are and hopefully remain trusting God, and remain trusting/faithful in Christ Jesus.

Those who are full of unbelief,  are as written already condemned because of their unbelief.  I think these are appropriate Scripture References to this:

Hebrews 3:19

John 3:18-19

 

 

OK

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...