• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

God is not in all his thoughts.

• Members
49 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

They have a facebook page, a blog, a transhumanist party (political), constitution, and...

Christian Transhumanist Association
Using science & technology to participate in the work of God—
to cultivate life and renew creation.

They also have free transhumanism symbols with the symbol designer's names. There has to be money somewhere behind all this. This is beginning to get a kind of 'Musk-ie' smell to it.

Elon musk is a big supporter of it, and his wife, famous musician Grimes is almost certainly involved with the occult. 

Edited by Hugh_Flower

• Members
7 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Alan, maybe these are just the developers or maybe just the adherents, not the financiers. Can you give names for these people or are theey using psuedonyms?

The individuals that I am thinking of are using pseudonyms. Even though they are using pseudonyms I have read their (some of them), background, computers OS's they are familiar with (some list the different OS's they use), and noticed the material that they post, over several years, to know their knowledge of modern technology is expansive. Also, some are Systems Analysts and programmers and some work for major technological businesses in management and development. I do respect their computer programming and expertise.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Alan said:

The individuals that I am thinking of are using pseudonyms. Even though they are using pseudonyms I have read their (some of them), background, computers OS's they are familiar with (some list the different OS's they use), and noticed the material that they post, over several years, to know their knowledge of modern technology is expansive. Also, some are Systems Analysts and programmers and some work for major technological businesses in management and development. I do respect their computer programming and expertise.

I thought that THIS might give a real time glimpse of the extent of this line of thought, as well as the hidden aspects regarding how people are manipulated. While this video is extremely informative, it is also quite disturbing. I am so glad that my God is still in charge and has told us to expect things of this nature as a sign of the Last Days. Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

• Members

Thank you Jim.

The prophecy of Daniel 12:4, "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." 

Also, it is my thoughts, that 'transhumanism' is one of the evils of the last days.

Furthermore, as with the 'religious' world looking to  issues like 'transhumanism,' and other social issues, to change the world; we are entering the days of Noah and Lot.

• Members
On 3/12/2021 at 10:49 AM, Jim_Alaska said:

I thought that THIS might give a real time glimpse of the extent of this line of thought, as well as the hidden aspects regarding how people are manipulated. While this video is extremely informative, it is also quite disturbing. I am so glad that my God is still in charge and has told us to expect things of this nature as a sign of the Last Days. Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Thanks Jim, I may have some folks I need to share The Social Dilemma with. I read a book which discussed some of those things, Christians in the Age of Outrage by Ed Stetzer.

Praise God for keeping us on His side of His Word. There may come a 'genius' from among the technocrats who will offer the lost a false eternal life, like a false profit possibly as described in Revelation 13. My pastor mentioned an explosion of technological advances toward the last days based on the scripture you quoted from Daniel. He also discussed advances that many if not most of us have observed in our lifetime and how the developments and discoveries are accelerating.