• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I am back. The last time I was here was 5 years ago.

Jeny

• Members

For some reason, while browsing my old emails, I stumbled to this site. I recover my password and here I am now. I got busy on Facebook and Twitter. I do not know if online forum is still relevant today because of FB groups but I was not able to find a good Baptist groups in FB and God led me here again.

I hope everyone is doing great.

Praise God for His faithfulness.

Jeny

• Members
5 hours ago, Jeny said:

For some reason, while browsing my old emails, I stumbled to this site. I recover my password and here I am now. I got busy on Facebook and Twitter. I do not know if online forum is still relevant today because of FB groups but I was not able to find a good Baptist groups in FB and God led me here again.

I hope everyone is doing great.

Praise God for His faithfulness.

Jeny

Welcome back. 

It's pretty slow in here but most forums across the internet are completely dead. I'm not sure if this is a sign of people losing interest in the bible or what. Or maybe it's because of all the arguing and mean spiritedness that takes place in some forums. Even so, some forums I used to frequent were very friendly and even they have died. I do know online forums do not make up for fellowshipping with believers in person. 

I closed my FB years ago so I'm not sure what's going on there. 

• Members

Jeny,

Welcome back to our fellowship! ? Glad to hear that you are doing well. We are looking forward to your fellowship and discussions. There are some good Bible studies, devotions,  news, and subjects discussed, here on Online Baptist. So, we are still relevant in this day and age. May God bless you.

Alan