• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Family in Need of Comfort

• Administrators

My aunt got mixed up about the days - they actually did not remove him from the oxygen til this morning. However, he passed as soon as they did. Thankfully his wife was able to be with him. Thank you for praying.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators
22 minutes ago, swathdiver said:

This thing is tough on the infirm, I spent 10 days in the hospital and am home recovering from it still.  Prayers for you and yours LuAnne.

Thank you. Glad to know you're home and recovering. Will be praying for you.

~~~~

And the other day we received the news that my oldest brother had tested positive. He is showing no symptoms, and is going to get a second test (because so many of the positives are false). But he is also going to see his doctor and getting on a regimen of things to combat the virus if it is indeed in him. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/7/2021 at 7:17 PM, HappyChristian said:

Thank you. Glad to know you're home and recovering. Will be praying for you.

~~~~

And the other day we received the news that my oldest brother had tested positive. He is showing no symptoms, and is going to get a second test (because so many of the positives are false). But he is also going to see his doctor and getting on a regimen of things to combat the virus if it is indeed in him. 

Thank you.  After my last I went back to the hospital for another 10 days and am still recovering.  Spent my 50th birthday in there!  LOL