• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Consequences...

• Members

Four years of continued lying along with an attempted coup on a duly elected President with no consequences to those who attempted the coup as well no consequences for the Democrat supported rioters and looters followed by a very sketchy election and refusal of any court to hear the voice of the people has brought us to where we are today. I said this before but BOTH parties have laid the foundation of the Civil War and most likely large acts of terrorism that lie ahead. The Democrats with an attempted coup and the GOP for being complete sniveling cowards who would never stand with the President. This is very troubling but what did they expect? That 50-70 million Americans were just going to forget about it and move us while the "same old same old" Establishment takes control again? (They really never lost control) Nope. This could get very serious and the extremes the Establishment will go to remain in power is quit disturbing.

Hang on because it will be a bumpy ride.

Edited by SureWord

• Members

It will be troubling for all of us worldwide, those of us with a non-leftist perspective.

The Conservatives have shot themselves in the foot when they started accepting profane rappers and questionable people just because they said 1 good thing 1 time, some defended Trump protesters that pooped in Capitol

I never really got into Trump, he had some good points overall, but if you've seen his posts they were often comedic. It was hard to take him seriously. I can't understand how people see Trump as godly

I get it that many considered him a lesser, more acceptable evil, but it's better to have no evil at all. 

Biden is so extreme with his leftist perspective, it's actually scary.

• Members
2 hours ago, Corinne said:

It will be troubling for all of us worldwide, those of us with a non-leftist perspective.

The Conservatives have shot themselves in the foot when they started accepting profane rappers and questionable people just because they said 1 good thing 1 time, some defended Trump protesters that pooped in Capitol

I never really got into Trump, he had some good points overall, but if you've seen his posts they were often comedic. It was hard to take him seriously. I can't understand how people see Trump as godly

I get it that many considered him a lesser, more acceptable evil, but it's better to have no evil at all. 

Biden is so extreme with his leftist perspective, it's actually scary.

I don't know of anyone who said Trump was godly. Maybe they said he was sent from God but really, that could be said of any leader good or bad.

I voted for and supported Trump because of four reasons:

1) Control of our borders.

2) He was not part of the Establishment.

3) Stop the hemorrhaging of American jobs overseas.

4) I felt, as a Christian, that he would be the least hostile towards Christians and our freedom to worship God in peace (I Timothy 2:2).  I liked Ted Cruz but even with him I still felt like he was too much a politician but it looks like he and Hawley are the only two Republicans to stand with Trump.

Did I think Trump was godly? Oh, no. Did I think he could really "drain the swamp"? Maybe some of it but realistically no. Did I think abortion would be repealed under his watch? No. That will never happen. Not until the Lord returns. Did I think he would not come out in support of LGBTQ. No, the floodgates have been opened.

Edited by SureWord

• Members

What will happen with Biden is the first time he has to meet with a major foreign dignitary for an unscripted discussion or interview where answers were not fed to him well in advance, the white house will have to admit that he is not going to be able to competently function as president.  Kamala Harris will then be president.