• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Something More Egregious Than Covid Ever Thought To Be...

• Administrators

It seems that since this virus has become known (notice I did not say since it's been here...because it was here before the "experts" claim), there is no other way of dying. No other sickness. In fact, pharmacists have been saying that they are no longer selling tamiflu...apparently flu and colds no longer exist. It's a miracle! Not really - that was sarcasm, for the folks who don't know. ? 

However, covid has taken over the airwaves and the minds of many. To the exclusion of all else. Gunshot deaths are labeled covid - because $$. By far too many other deaths are labeled at least covid-related - again because $ (states get money from the feds for it, doncha know).

Now, the virus is real. As real as any other virus that's been around. I personally believe it's a man-made virus, but will not argue the point with others because WHERE it came from is not really as important as the fact that it IS. However, viruses have been with us since the fall of man brought a curse to our bodies. And viruses act like, well, viruses. They spread. They infect. They morph. They die out. They return. And so forth. AND THERE ARE WAYS TO AVOID GETTING VIRUSES. 

But here's something that gets me: so-called Christians (and beyond Christians, so-called "decent" human beings) spend more time worrying about covid, masking, anti-social distancing, hand-washing (really - we needed government to tell us to wash our hands...I don't think so), etc., than what I'm about to post. And that would be ABORTION. Abortion is murder. It is the act of targeting a life GOD CREATED with the willful decision to END that life. It is purposeful. It is intended. It is egregious. Unlike a virus, it can be stopped. But folks are more worried about people wearing masks than they are about people murdering the innocent.  THE VICTIMS OF ABORTIONS HAVE NO WAY OF STOPPING THEM.

The article that I'm linking below is not anti-covid, so don't think that it's some religious nut that has an ax to grind. But please read the article. And then please put into perspective the fact that we have allowed government to just about kill our economy, to imprison us at their whim, to garner even more authority over us, to set us against each other because some folks can't agree to disagree...ALL WHILE BABIES WERE/ARE BEING MURDERED. And then, dear Christian, tell me which issue should have more of your attention and angst?

https://www.westernjournal.com/take-covid-23-years-kill-many-people-abortion-killed-2020-alone/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-CT&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=61dcc72f149a7c1617abed9bbca4caf1&fbclid=IwAR3a-qHyZKZOSuUdKNf3JmWyHtippgnqE0SRxdkZMyUyezoelNTHhfl1Np4

"“According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day,” Worldometers states.

"The numbers are just as grim in the United States, where Worldometers notes “nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion.”

Here, over 3,000 unborn children are killed a day on average. That’s over 1 million deaths a year. And yet, not a peep from the mainstream media.

Why do these numbers not shock us?

The psychic toll of COVID-19 has to do with a corporeal, sudden sense of loss. We lived with these people, broke bread with them, worked with them, were married to them. We were their fathers, their children, their neighbors. We had vacation photos with them. We commented on their Facebook posts and went back and forth with them on iMessage. Then, just like that, they were gone.

The psychic toll of abortion is mostly invisible in part because we’ve made the deaths invisible...

We don’t see the toll this takes. We don’t see the unborn children who were never able to become someone’s husband or wife. We sweep out of sight the lives they would have led, the loves they would have had, the memories they would have left behind. We don’t see the pain caused to the children killed as we shift the goalposts on abortion, allowing us to end their lives later. We barely talk about the psychic toll this takes on mothers who aborted their children, which the mainstream culture pretends doesn’t exist.

In the United States, we grieve the loss of 350,000 lives from COVID-19. Worldwide, that number is 1.8 million. Let no word I have written minimize the enormity of that loss. However, we must question what kind of world we live in when it would take 23 years of deaths from COVID-19 like we saw in 2020 to equal the number of children killed by abortion that same year."

TWENTY-THREE YEARS of Covid deaths to equal ONE YEAR of abortions. Yeah, I think our focus is on the wrong thing.

• Administrators

Facts are troublesome things to many people HC, especially those who would buy into this "Covid is different than the flu" nonsense, they both kill the exact same way. And, as you pointed out; Covid pales in comparison to many other things that kill, such as abortion.

And what about the discrepancies during this supposed "Pandemic". I mean little facts such as schools being closed, even when we and the experts know that children are way down on the low end of being at risk.

Facts, tsk tsk tsk. Covid is a man made name put on a certain strain of Corona Viruses; Corona Viruses have always existed. But this one served to implement, on a grand scale, the opportunity to lock down the world at a whim of the powerful.

• Members
4 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

It seems that since this virus has become known (notice I did not say since it's been here...because it was here before the "experts" claim), there is no other way of dying. No other sickness. In fact, pharmacists have been saying that they are no longer selling tamiflu...apparently flu and colds no longer exist. It's a miracle! Not really - that was sarcasm, for the folks who don't know. ? 

However, covid has taken over the airwaves and the minds of many. To the exclusion of all else. Gunshot deaths are labeled covid - because $$. By far too many other deaths are labeled at least covid-related - again because $ (states get money from the feds for it, doncha know).

Now, the virus is real. As real as any other virus that's been around. I personally believe it's a man-made virus, but will not argue the point with others because WHERE it came from is not really as important as the fact that it IS. However, viruses have been with us since the fall of man brought a curse to our bodies. And viruses act like, well, viruses. They spread. They infect. They morph. They die out. They return. And so forth. AND THERE ARE WAYS TO AVOID GETTING VIRUSES. 

But here's something that gets me: so-called Christians (and beyond Christians, so-called "decent" human beings) spend more time worrying about covid, masking, anti-social distancing, hand-washing (really - we needed government to tell us to wash our hands...I don't think so), etc., than what I'm about to post. And that would be ABORTION. Abortion is murder. It is the act of targeting a life GOD CREATED with the willful decision to END that life. It is purposeful. It is intended. It is egregious. Unlike a virus, it can be stopped. But folks are more worried about people wearing masks than they are about people murdering the innocent.  THE VICTIMS OF ABORTIONS HAVE NO WAY OF STOPPING THEM.

The article that I'm linking below is not anti-covid, so don't think that it's some religious nut that has an ax to grind. But please read the article. And then please put into perspective the fact that we have allowed government to just about kill our economy, to imprison us at their whim, to garner even more authority over us, to set us against each other because some folks can't agree to disagree...ALL WHILE BABIES WERE/ARE BEING MURDERED. And then, dear Christian, tell me which issue should have more of your attention and angst?

https://www.westernjournal.com/take-covid-23-years-kill-many-people-abortion-killed-2020-alone/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-CT&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=61dcc72f149a7c1617abed9bbca4caf1&fbclid=IwAR3a-qHyZKZOSuUdKNf3JmWyHtippgnqE0SRxdkZMyUyezoelNTHhfl1Np4

"“According to WHO, every year in the world there are an estimated 40-50 million abortions. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day,” Worldometers states.

"The numbers are just as grim in the United States, where Worldometers notes “nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion.”

Here, over 3,000 unborn children are killed a day on average. That’s over 1 million deaths a year. And yet, not a peep from the mainstream media.

Why do these numbers not shock us?

The psychic toll of COVID-19 has to do with a corporeal, sudden sense of loss. We lived with these people, broke bread with them, worked with them, were married to them. We were their fathers, their children, their neighbors. We had vacation photos with them. We commented on their Facebook posts and went back and forth with them on iMessage. Then, just like that, they were gone.

The psychic toll of abortion is mostly invisible in part because we’ve made the deaths invisible...

We don’t see the toll this takes. We don’t see the unborn children who were never able to become someone’s husband or wife. We sweep out of sight the lives they would have led, the loves they would have had, the memories they would have left behind. We don’t see the pain caused to the children killed as we shift the goalposts on abortion, allowing us to end their lives later. We barely talk about the psychic toll this takes on mothers who aborted their children, which the mainstream culture pretends doesn’t exist.

In the United States, we grieve the loss of 350,000 lives from COVID-19. Worldwide, that number is 1.8 million. Let no word I have written minimize the enormity of that loss. However, we must question what kind of world we live in when it would take 23 years of deaths from COVID-19 like we saw in 2020 to equal the number of children killed by abortion that same year."

TWENTY-THREE YEARS of Covid deaths to equal ONE YEAR of abortions. Yeah, I think our focus is on the wrong thing.

Government supported "charities" and other "world health" organizations have been doing something similar to this in Africa for years grouping every sickness under the AIDS column so they can rack in more money. In Africa anyone not killed by AIDS is killed by "white supremacy" or "European colonization". $$$$

7 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Facts are troublesome things to many people HC, especially those who would buy into this "Covid is different than the flu" nonsense, they both kill the exact same way. And, as you pointed out; Covid pales in comparison to many other things that kill, such as abortion.

And what about the discrepancies during this supposed "Pandemic". I mean little facts such as schools being closed, even when we and the experts know that children are way down on the low end of being at risk.

Facts, tsk tsk tsk. Covid is a man made name put on a certain strain of Corona Viruses; Corona Viruses have always existed. But this one served to implement, on a grand scale, the opportunity to lock down the world at a whim of the powerful.

Covid 19: The Great Reset.

I recommend reading the book.