• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thankful remorseful

• Members

My church has grown during covid because we are the only local church who refused to shutdown. I love my church and the fact we where able to provide to God for our community. It is really a blessing to see families join in, we recently just baptised a man over the age of 70 and had him and his wife join the church. He was not saved prior to covid and already the couple has been a major blessing to our church. I thank the Lord everday for my church.

I really pray for our other brothers and sisters who cannot attend churches at this time. It makes it hard for all of us, even us that attend, as we can only empathize with our brothers and sisters across these great rifts... Rifts that not only tear precious communions apart but tear our tied struggles asunder, dividing us into trench warfare. 

At this time, I can only give thanks to God for my own church and pray for the others, I can only peer at their struggle, I cannot lend a hand, I cannot say what they should do, but I can pray for them as the Lord would do. 

Edited by Hugh_Flower