• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jesus "" IS "" not was!!! Jesus is the Great I Am from all eternity.

• Members
Jesus "" IS "" not was!!! Jesus is the Great I Am from all eternity.

All people need to Learn who Jesus "IS" = The Great eternal I Am (Not was or will be)and the Great I Am is God!!===John 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

John 8:24 (NASB)
24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

John 6:51:"I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;"

John 8:23: And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 8:12: Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

John 10:9: "I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture."

John 10:11: "I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

John 10:36: "do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

John 11:25: Jesus said to her, "I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 14:6: Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

• 3 months later...