• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Supreme Court Rules Against Texas

• Administrators

Actually Bill, it's time to do some critical reading. I did not say that I did not agree with the law, read it again. As far as the Constitution is concerned, I have already been branded as a "Constitutionalist" by agencies in our government. They say this as if they are equating a Constitutionalist with a terrorist. Your argument is a straw man.

Like I said, how about just waiting to see how it all turns out. That means, let's stop this nonsensical arguing back and forth and let the law prevail.

20 minutes ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Actually Bill, it's time to do some critical reading. I did not say that I did not agree with the law, read it again. As far as the Constitution is concerned, I have already been branded as a "Constitutionalist" by agencies in our government. They say this as if they are equating a Constitutionalist with a terrorist. Your argument is a straw man.

Like I said, how about just waiting to see how it all turns out. That means, let's stop this nonsensical arguing back and forth and left the law prevail.

I agree. Time will tell. I trust judges to follow the law. We will all be in deep trouble if they do not. 

Blessings.

• Members
On 12/12/2020 at 3:00 PM, Bouncing Bill said:

Sedition is defined as, incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority. Was their action seditious?

Exactly, for the past four years the progressive left and their hounds have done exactly that toward our duly elected president Trump. So, you would expect any less from those disenfranchised by this hoax election perpetuated by those same hounds? Now, therefore in retrospect put Pelosi and her gang, Shumer and his ilk, and the leaders of NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC in jail now.

1 hour ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Exactly, for the past four years the progressive left and their hounds have done exactly that toward our duly elected president Trump. So, you would expect any less from those disenfranchised by this hoax election perpetuated by those same hounds? Now, therefore in retrospect put Pelosi and her gang, Shumer and his ilk, and the leaders of NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC in jail now.

I think we would have to let the courts decide that. I am not sure a person can be charged with sedition against another person. Yes, they can be changed with slandering another person. Perhaps that is more of what your idea could lead to. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/14/2020 at 11:15 AM, Bouncing Bill said:

I think we would have to let the courts decide that. I am not sure a person can be charged with sedition against another person. Yes, they can be changed with slandering another person. Perhaps that is more of what your idea could lead to. 

If it were only 'a person' then you might have a point. But at last count it was 17 states worth of people (plural). Perhaps, we are as a nation deserving of the results we receive from this past election. Instead of the Lord many are placing their hope in a Georgia run-off. Shame on us collectively for ever allowing our nation to become such a sinful mess. Looking for the soon return of the Savior!