• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Trump would have won if

George's Republican chief says Trump would have won Georgia by 10,000 votes if he [Trump] had not suppressed his own base.

• Georgia's Republican top election official Brad Raffensperger says he believes President Trump's attacks on mail voting suppressed his own base and cost him the state.

• For months, Trump spread baseless claims that mail voting is untrustworthy and fundamentally fraudelent. He's now attacking Georgia officials like Raffensperger over his loss in the state.

• Raffensperger pointed that around 24,000 Republicans who voted by mail in the state's June 9 primary elections did not vote at all in the general, and said Trump's rhetoric could be a reason why.

• One expert on elections and voter turnout, Michael McDonald of the University of Florida, pointed out that an even greater number of Democrats who voted by mail in the primary didn't vote at all in the general.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgias-republican-chief-election-official-224520583.html

35 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Hogwash. 

You keep saying claims of potential voter fraud is "baseless" yet I have "gathered information" that it is not. This is why the the vast majority of nations ban it.

Enjoy your Banana Republic. 

Read the first post again. It is not about voter fraud, it is about Republicans not voting  because Trump told them not to vote by mail.  So, some did not vote at all. Yes, Democrats voted by mail, but fewer than Democrats who voted by mail in the primary runoff. You are mixing up messages.

Please give me a credible source showing voter fraud. Thanks in advance.

Are you always crass and impolite?

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Moderators

I disagree-Trump voters voted in person, I don't think any sat around saying, "Oh my, Daddy Trump said not to vote by mail! Whatever shall I do?? Where is my milquetoast?"

5 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Read the first post again. It is not about voter fraud, it is about Republicans not voting  because Trump told them not to vote by mail.  So, some did not vote at all. Yes, Democrats voted by mail, but fewer than Democrats who voted by mail in the primary runoff. You are mixing up messages.

https://thenewamerican.com/journalist-repeatedly-claimed-to-destroy-thousands-of-trump-ballots/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-virginia-mail-carrier-admits-attempted-election-fraud

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-poll-worker-in-erie-pa-admits-to-throwing-away-over-a-hundred-pro-trump-ballots-on-instagram-video/

https://www.diamondandsilk.com/breaking-two-men-facing-charges-after-allegedly-forging-8000-voter-registration-applications-4/?fbclid=IwAR0Z_K8tEGuMVjhv3Qq8tfcY61iUYiozkwlwLSU4ziKfzY61iyRG0g-sZqQ

It is very easy to find-people seem pretty happy to admit to their fraud. These are just a very few. 

• Members
On 11/19/2020 at 9:38 AM, Bouncing Bill said:

There was massive fraud!

3 hours ago, Yeshuafan said:

There was massive fraud!

No evidence of it no matter how much folk want to believe it. Courts have thrown out over 30 suits on this issue. Officials in both parties have said it was a clean election. Put away your bias and wants and look at the facts calmly and rationally. You will feel better if you do.

• Members

If you're happy with the party who push for "a woman's right to choose" aka brutally murdering unborn children in the womb(and "partially born"), "gay marriage", "transgenderism", legalizing pedophilia and pretty much any ungodly lifestyle and act you can name including hate for Christians then, no need for alarm.

Happy or not I know there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election. I accept that and will live with it. So should everyone. I remember how Trump supporters told others to live with it that Trump was elected. We have no real choice. As it says in Acts 9:5, It is hard for thee to kick the pricks. 

• Members

I don't physically know if or how there was in fact fraud but, knowing who and how these people are, I strongly suspect there was. 

Here are a few ways listed online....would they do any of these things? nahhhh?

• Members

OK, somebody has to say this:

Bill, there was fraud no doubt. Not according to the garbage you read like the NYT and Wash Post. Also, your evasive answer to his abortion comment says a lot. 

The fact that these crooked judges have thrown these lawsuits out shows the serious condition this nation is in but you fail to see this just like you fail to see the corruption in the Wescott and Hort text despite all the "gathering information for scientists" you do.

"Ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth".

54 minutes ago, heartstrings said:

I don't physically know if or how there was in fact fraud but, knowing who and how these people are, I strongly suspect there was. 

If there was widespread fraud whey is it that the officials in Republican held states do not say there was? All of them are saying there was no fraud. Because there isn't any.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/10/933112418/the-trump-campaign-has-had-almost-no-legal-success-this-month-heres-what-they-ve

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/14/politics/trump-election-cases-status/index.html

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/trump-voter-fraud-claims-disappear-at-pennsylvania-court-hearing

• Members
2 hours ago, heartstrings said:

Just find it massive irony that Dems and Media wants us to swallow this down and accept Joe as next president and that was legit, while they spent from day 1 NEVER stating Trump was legit!

1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

So the tens of thouands of votes here in Mi that went and switched from trump to Biden by the software used to count was not intentional?

1 hour ago, SureWord said:

OK, somebody has to say this:

Bill, there was fraud no doubt. Not according to the garbage you read like the NYT and Wash Post. Also, your evasive answer to his abortion comment says a lot. 

The fact that these crooked judges have thrown these lawsuits out shows the serious condition this nation is in but you fail to see this just like you fail to see the corruption in the Wescott and Hort text despite all the "gathering information for scientists" you do.

"Ever learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth".

This does not mean was no fraud, just that those judges and officials liked the stated results, if this was other way, all of them would be screaming to heaven that trump cheated his way back in!

7 minutes ago, Yeshuafan said:

Just find it massive irony that Dems and Media wants us to swallow this down and accept Joe as next president and that was legit, while they spent from day 1 NEVER stating Trump was legit!

So the tens of thouands of votes here in Mi that went and switched from trump to Biden by the software used to count was not intentional?

This does not mean was no fraud, just that those judges and officials liked the stated results, if this was other way, all of them would be screaming to heaven that trump cheated his way back in!

So everyone and anyone who does not agree with you is crooked. Is that right?