• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Service Banned by FB

• Members

In the middle of our service today Facebook decided to ban the stream citing a failure to follow FB standards. No explanation given. There was nothing political, nothing about Trump or voter fraud, nothing about Covid, just cut the stream to those stuck at home mostly elderly and infirmed.

Get ready to see more of this.

• Members
11 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

I'm sorry that happened! But, yes, FB is getting more and more totalitarian. 

Still no word on why they banned us. The message was on Ephesians 3, spiritual blessings in Christ, so nothing that would be a threat to the Establishment's power and control over us. The only thing I can think of is they didn't like us not wearing masks. Yet, there's been no threats from the State or County nor has anybody been wearing masks since indoor services were allowed to be held again in June. Ironically, nobody at church has come down with Wuhan but our masking wearing Governor did. 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, SureWord said:

Still no word on why they banned us. The message was on Ephesians 3, spiritual blessings in Christ, so nothing that would be a threat to the Establishment's power and control over us. The only thing I can think of is they didn't like us not wearing masks. Yet, there's been no threats from the State or County nor has anybody been wearing masks since indoor services were allowed to be held again in June. Ironically, nobody at church has come down with Wuhan but our masking wearing Governor did. 

Sometimes I think they are just randomly targeting folks. I don't know, might sound paranoid. LOL

• Members
3 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

Sometimes I think they are just randomly targeting folks. I don't know, might sound paranoid. LOL

I was wondering why they were even watching our stream? If it was because we weren't all wearing face diapers then maybe someone flagged us but I just don't see who would. We are just a small Baptist Church that stays out of politics. We are no threat to their power structure. Even so, I don't believe wearing a medical burqa is part of their policies and standards.

• Moderators
On 11/8/2020 at 11:06 AM, SureWord said:

In the middle of our service today Facebook decided to ban the stream citing a failure to follow FB standards. No explanation given. There was nothing political, nothing about Trump or voter fraud, nothing about Covid, just cut the stream to those stuck at home mostly elderly and infirmed.

Get ready to see more of this.

Someone totally unrelated to your church may have seen it and decided to just report it, just to be jerks, and of course, Facebook probably will do it, just because they're jerks.