• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Massive, Alleged, Voter Fraud.

Alan

• Members
18 hours ago, John Young said:

Currently the question is not wither or not we have evidence to prove fraud but rather  is there enough circumstantial evidence to investigate for fraud of that magnitude. So far everyone with the power to investigate signatures and software has done everything short of actually investigating those two areas.  

They have many reasons for not wanting to investigate the primary being 1. they are trying to hide the fraud, or 2. would be embarrassed by what would be found on their watch after talking up how secure and immune they were, or 3. the expense, as they are so sure of their election system that they feel the massive expense to investigate is not worth the time. 

Personally, I think with the new mail in voting systems that most states rushed to implement, as short as less than only six months ago for some states, warrants the added expense to check signatures and the software.

John,

I do hope that our elected officials, at this point in time, the Supreme Court, would investigate the alleged fraud allegations as you suggested.

Also, it is our hope that the elected officials do add signature checks to mail in ballots and investigate the software used in the electoral counting process.

Alan

Jim, on COVID costing Trump the election. Here are his own words from a rally in Erie, PA.

“Before the plague came, I had it made,” I wasn’t coming to Erie. I have to be honest. There’s no way I was coming. I didn’t have to. I would have called you and said, ‘Hey, Erie, you know, if you have a chance, get out and vote.’ We had this thing won. We were so far up. We had the greatest economy ever, greatest jobs, greatest everything. And then we got hit with the plague, and I had to go back to work."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/campaign-chronicles/before-the-plague-came-i-had-it-made-trump-strikes-a-doubtful-note-in-pennsylvania

• Members

The topic of this thread is, "Massive, Alleged, Voter Fraud."

The topic of this thread in not, "Why did Trump lose the election" or, some other off-topic discussion.

Please do not derail this thread with different subjects or endless new articles.

Here is an article on how absentee ballots are used to commit fraud.

https://thenewamerican.com/georgia-runoff-vote-fraud-enabling-absentee-ballots-not-automatic-official-says/

• Members

Everyone knows there was fraud. Anyone who denies it and quotes a bunch of articles from commie news organizations should check their heart. Even if they hate Trump's guts because of his personality and rough talk for the truth's sake they should be honest about the election.

Whether there was enough fraudulent activity taking place to win the election for Biden I don't know but the danger lies in the courts and DOJ refusing to takes the claims seriously or even to give the President a fair hearing. The MSM and social medias censorship of this just will lead more to believe the election was stolen.

The MSM has been lying,  dirty politics has been played, an attempted "soft coup" by the DOJ, FBI, CIA, the seditious behavior of the federal courts as well as DA's and State Governors refusing to punish rioters and looters or enforcing laws to protect Americans have led America to the precipice.

Even if there was no fraud, and no doubt there was, many times perception is reality and the behavior over the last four years has left many (50 plus million) to believe there must have been fraud based on the previous seditious behavior of the Establishment (ex. the fraudulent Steele Dossier).

It's a mitake to think this will not have serious consequences down the road.

• Administrators

Justice Alito moved his deadline up a day so that it would be within the "safe harbor" time regarding electors. That sends a signal that SCOTUS will be involved. That is the direction all of this has been heading anyway. (regarding the video that has been questioned: it is a State Farm Arena security video...provided to the Trump legal team by the arena people).

IMO, this entire fraud thing has two goals in mind, and the progressives are willing to take either or both: 1. A Harris "presidency" in which Marxism will be unleashed on this land like nobody ever dreamed of, or, 2. A destruction of our electoral college, throwing us into a full-blown democracy, thus ushering in Marxism. Either way a lose-lose situation for the US.

• Members

I want to thank all of you who participated in this thread.

I am going to concentrate my time on my Bible studies and do not have the time to continue posting, studying the links posted, responding, and monitoring this thread.

Therefore, I would like to ask the moderators to lock this thread.