Online Baptist

Massive, Alleged, Voter Fraud.

• Members
1 hour ago, Ukulelemike said:

In large part, I agree. Trump had potential to be much better than either, and in fact, was better, but he kept some of the swamp denizens as advisors, which was a mistake. He DID need good advisors who understood politics better than he did, but he chose some poor ones. I think a second term would have given us a much better Trump.

Yeah, he wasn't perfect for sure but one thing he did was flush out all the corruption of the Deep State. There's no more saying it's just conspiracy nonsense now.

• Members
  • Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

There is alleged a computer now discovered that shows that Trump actually received 407 electoral votes before hit!

• Members
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

It appears to me that Bouncing Bill has been trying to derail this thread by mocking the thread, and causing others to mock the thread, in order to try to derail it, and its contents.

This thread is to bring out serious information on how the integrity of the electoral process has been allegedly tampered with by fraudulent means.

It is very obvious to me that Bouncing Bill is not concerned with finding the fraud and the truth about the matter but is deliberately trying to undermine this thread in an  non-Christian like spirit.

I would appreciate it if Bouncing Bill would either leave this thread or stop his mocking posts or otherwise try and derail this thread.

Edited by Alan
grammer
  • Members
2 hours ago, Alan said:

It appears to me that Bouncing Bill has been trying to derail this thread by mocking the thread, and causing others to mock the thread, in order to try to derail it, and its contents.

This thread is to bring out serious information on how the integrity of the electoral process has been allegedly tampered with by fraudulent means.

It is very obvious to me that Bouncing Bill is not concerned with finding the fraud and the truth about the matter but is deliberately trying to undermine this thread in an  non-Christian like spirit.

I would appreciate it if Bouncing Bill would either leave this thread or stop his mocking posts or otherwise try and derail this thread.

I'm not mocking the thread, I'm mocking the Washington Post. It's a waste of trees.

Some of the alleged fraudulent schemes in Pennsylvania are slowly coming to light in the Pennsylvania court system.

And it appears that the Trump team lawyers are on the right course to prove their concerns.

The Pennsylvania Judiciary ruled in favor of the Trump accusations of fraudulent voting in Pennsylvania. Finally, some of the alleged voter fraud is coming to light in the Judiciary.

Here is the link: https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-campaign-scores-major-legal-victory-pennsylvania/

The Western Journal reports, " The Pennsylvania judiciary granted President Donald Trump a major victory on the issue of absentee ballots Thursday as several key swing states seek to determine the final results of the 2020 presidential election.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Commonwealth Court President Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt officially disqualified a number of mail-in ballots cast by state residents who failed to confirm their identities by Monday morning.

The decision comes in light of controversial attempts by Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar to unilaterally extend the identification deadline through Thursday.

Documents from the case reveal Leavitt ruled on the grounds that Boockvar, a Democrat, “lacked statutory authority” to extend the identification deadline, which remains Nov. 9 under election law currently on the books in the state.

• 2 weeks later...

In the speech below, President Trump gives some specific voter fraud examples. Michigan for example and other swing States where he was leading in winning the election and suddenly, with no Republican poll watchers, in the morning, usually by Dominion voter machines, Biden suddenly became the winner.

Using one example. In Wisconsin, Trump was leading the election by a wide a wide margin, then at 3:42 am (in the morning), with no Republican poll watchers, and no records kept, Biden had over 20,000 votes instantaneously for him and he "won' the election in Wisconsin. 

Here is the video.

According to Trump, he alleges, that the voter fraud was orchestrated by Democratic individuals, including using the Dominion voter machines. Trump explains that they have  affidavits from some Democratic poll workers, that gives in detail how they manipulated the votes through absentee ballots, voter intimidation at the voting site, and other illegal irregularities.

As far as I can understand, the voting process of the United States has been illegally tampered using electronic manipulation, using illegal absentee ballots, and other illegal voting methods.

To a lot of people, it is apparent the massive voting fraud occurred, and a more complete investigation needs to be held in order to address these alleged illegal allegations in order to rightly elect President Trump and to prevent another occurrence of this situation to make sure our voting system is fair, completely legal and above board. Trump is correct in alleging these voter fraud allegations.

Want to observe, alleged, massive fraud in action in Georgia?

Want to know why President Trump lost the State of Georgia to Biden?

Want to know why the Georgia election officials told the poll observers to leave, and then count ballots?

See the alleged massive fraud in action!

• Members
5 hours ago, Alan said:

Want to observe, alleged, massive fraud in action in Georgia?

Want to know why President Trump lost the State of Georgia to Biden?

Want to know why the Georgia election officials told the poll observers to leave, and then count ballots?

See the alleged massive fraud in action!

What is your source for this. With no source, no credible back up, it could be any room. I do believe this is false news, else the Republican governor and Lt. General would have done something. 

5 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

What is your source for this. With no source, no credible back up, it could be any room. I do believe this is false news, else the Republican governor and Lt. General would have done something. 

The source for the 'tweet' is not 'false news.' The source is listed on the tweet: Representative Jody Rice from Georgia. You could have followed the link;, but, evidently you did not. Here is the link again: https://twitter.com/CongressmanHice?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1334609467703521283|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fonlinebaptist.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1334609467703521283

Whether or not the Governor or the Lr. General of Georgia does something is not the issue of the post. News is news. The issue is that there is alleged fraud and the officials should instigate it thoroughly.  If you have a problem with the news please send Rep. Jody Rice an e-mail: not me.

• Members
14 minutes ago, Alan said:

The source for the 'tweet' is not 'false news.' The source is listed on the tweet: Representative Jody Rice from Georgia. You could have followed the link;, but, evidently you did not. Here is the link again: https://twitter.com/CongressmanHice?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1334609467703521283|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fonlinebaptist.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1334609467703521283

Whether or not the Governor or the Lr. General of Georgia does something is not the issue of the post. News is news. The issue is that there is alleged fraud and the officials should instigate it thoroughly.  If you have a problem with the news please send Rep. Jody Rice an e-mail: not me.

That is a link to his home page on Twitter, but not to the video, and that is no proof. So, it, IMHO, is still false news until I can be shown a credible link to the video. 

"Without specific evidence, Andrew Clyde, Rep. Joy Hice join Georgia GOP members in alleging 'voting irregularities.' "

https://www.onlineathens.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/10/without-specific-evidence-andrew-clyde-rep-jody-hice-join-georgia-gop-members-in-alleging-voting-irr/114841552/

President Donald Trump’s campaign lost court rulings in the closely contested states of Georgia and Michigan on Thursday, even as it vowed to bring a new lawsuit challenging what it called voting irregularities in Nevada.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-nevada-trump/trump-campaign-loses-legal-fights-in-georgia-and-michigan-vows-nevada-lawsuit-idUSKBN27L1TR

I have watched the video a number of times and it does not show what is alleged. 

Edited by Bouncing Bill

The governor of Georgia has been calling for a signature audit, which would clearly determine wither or not fraud was committed. So far the Georgia Secretary of State has not responded. In the article below it indicates the "unfounded" video of workers tallying votes without oversight was brought up in the official senate hearings.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/governor-kemp-calls-on-ga-sos-to-conduct-signature-audit-of-ballots/article_d6ab0aba-35f0-11eb-8713-834ffd0b8200.html

Edited by John Young
  • Members
11 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

But....but...but, Bill has watched the video a number of times and it does not show what was alleged.

I guess that just because it was brought up in the official senate hearings doesn't mean anything

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Anything can be brought up hearing. There are no limits. If there was evidence of widespread voter fraud credible references would have been brought up. So far they haven't. 

1. Did you notice Trump's lawyers had a very bad day yesterday and mostly from Trump appointed conservative lawyers. Of course, I have no idea why Trump thought conservative judges would make liberal rulings. Conservative say they are for law and order. So, these conservative, law and order judges are simply following the law. Isn't that good?

2. Did you notice the Supreme Court rejected the GOP's challenge to the election results in Minnesota? 

3. The Wisconsin supreme court rejected the GOP's case there.

4. An Arizona judge threw the GOP case out.

5. A Nevada judge rejected every point in a GOP case.

6. The GOP lost their case in Georgia to expand the restraining order by a district court judge.

7. The 11th Circuit court rejected even hearing the GOP case from the GOP litigents.

8. A Michigan threw out the GOP case to block the certification there.

9. The Minnesota supreme court rejected the GOP demand for a recount.

The conservative judges are brutally rejecting Trump's and the GOP's cases.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/04/donald-trump-in-court-443010

Edited by Bouncing Bill
37 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Is noted? What does that mean?

Don't think I've given my opinion of Trump. I have given news sources.

Bouncing Bill,

Since you do not know the meaning of the word 'noted,' or you do not know why I used the word, 'noted,' I took the time to double-check the exact Dictionary meaning of the word, 'noted' in case I miss-used the word or possibly enlighten you on how I used the word.

The American Heritage Dictionary’s definition of the word noted or noting is: “noted, noting, 1. To observe carefully; notice. 2. To make a note of; write down. 3. To make mention of; remark. [<lat. nota, a mark.]. 1

1 The American Heritage Language Dictionary, 5th ed., s. v. Noted, Noting, (New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt). 2012.

As you, hopefully can see, in my previous post I noticed your posting, I made a note of your posting, and then I made a mention of your post.

Also, as I stated before, I do not want to make this thread a debate, endless questions, remarks that are made in order to try an intimidate me, or remarks that are inclined to deviate, or derail, from the purpose of the thread. I do not think it is necessary to try and debate you or to let you derail this thread with your endless questions.

Alan

Most of the things brought up are not "conclusive evidence" in the strictest terms but they are indicators (circumstantial evidence) that shows the need for further investigation. The only way to verify if fraud actually did occur, one way or the other, would be to audit the signatures of the mail in ballots and of the Dominion system. Short of that (ie. recounting ballots regardless of source) conclusive proof of fraud one way or the other would be impossible. 

Currently the question is not wither or not we have evidence to prove fraud but rather  is there enough circumstantial evidence to investigate for fraud of that magnitude. So far everyone with the power to investigate signatures and software has done everything short of actually investigating those two areas.  

They have many reasons for not wanting to investigate the primary being 1. they are trying to hide the fraud, or 2. would be embarrassed by what would be found on their watch after talking up how secure and immune they were, or 3. the expense, as they are so sure of their election system that they feel the massive expense to investigate is not worth the time. 

Personally, I think with the new mail in voting systems that most states rushed to implement, as short as less than only six months ago for some states, warrants the added expense to check signatures and the software.

• Members

It's too late to short this out. The voter fraud is massive and pervasive and those you would appeal to for justice are crooked themselves. The Supreme Court will probably refuse to deal with it but they'll make some laws (yes, the SCOTUS makes laws) that will supposedly prevent this debacle from occuring again but it will be pointless since the Democrats will make sure they never lose power again. Also, forget any support or pushback from the GOP since 98% are spineless lapdogs for the Democrat Party and have been compromised themselves.

There is no political solution.

As I see it this will only go two ways.

1) People will just move on and submit to the yoke of the globalists and virtual slavery.

2) Civil War, terrorism, sedition, riots, bloodshed.

As believers we need to avoid getting swept up in the second way because it will be a no win situation.

May our Lord Jesus come soon 

• Members
12 hours ago, Alan said:

Bouncing Bill,

Since you do not know the meaning of the word 'noted,' or you do not know why I used the word, 'noted,' I took the time to double-check the exact Dictionary meaning of the word, 'noted' in case I miss-used the word or possibly enlighten you on how I used the word.

The American Heritage Dictionary’s definition of the word noted or noting is: “noted, noting, 1. To observe carefully; notice. 2. To make a note of; write down. 3. To make mention of; remark. [<lat. nota, a mark.]. 1

1 The American Heritage Language Dictionary, 5th ed., s. v. Noted, Noting, (New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt). 2012.

As you, hopefully can see, in my previous post I noticed your posting, I made a note of your posting, and then I made a mention of your post.

Also, as I stated before, I do not want to make this thread a debate, endless questions, remarks that are made in order to try an intimidate me, or remarks that are inclined to deviate, or derail, from the purpose of the thread. I do not think it is necessary to try and debate you or to let you derail this thread with your endless questions.

Alan

Alan, my friend. I know all those definitions. I also know that in some circles the used in a sentence can be a veiled threat. Was simply curious of which meaning you were thinking of in your sentence. 

Let's face it. There was no widespread voter fraud. I do believe that Trump would have won Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada ... perhaps even more states ... if he had reacted the news of COVID in a rational, intelligent way and put policies in place to prevent its spread. I am thinking of policies such as the president of New Zealand instituted. 

I truly believe that Trump defeated Trump. 

18 hours ago, John Young said:

Currently the question is not wither or not we have evidence to prove fraud but rather  is there enough circumstantial evidence to investigate for fraud of that magnitude. So far everyone with the power to investigate signatures and software has done everything short of actually investigating those two areas.  

They have many reasons for not wanting to investigate the primary being 1. they are trying to hide the fraud, or 2. would be embarrassed by what would be found on their watch after talking up how secure and immune they were, or 3. the expense, as they are so sure of their election system that they feel the massive expense to investigate is not worth the time. 

Personally, I think with the new mail in voting systems that most states rushed to implement, as short as less than only six months ago for some states, warrants the added expense to check signatures and the software.

John,

I do hope that our elected officials, at this point in time, the Supreme Court, would investigate the alleged fraud allegations as you suggested.

Also, it is our hope that the elected officials do add signature checks to mail in ballots and investigate the software used in the electoral counting process.

Alan

• Members

Jim, on COVID costing Trump the election. Here are his own words from a rally in Erie, PA.

“Before the plague came, I had it made,” I wasn’t coming to Erie. I have to be honest. There’s no way I was coming. I didn’t have to. I would have called you and said, ‘Hey, Erie, you know, if you have a chance, get out and vote.’ We had this thing won. We were so far up. We had the greatest economy ever, greatest jobs, greatest everything. And then we got hit with the plague, and I had to go back to work."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/campaign-chronicles/before-the-plague-came-i-had-it-made-trump-strikes-a-doubtful-note-in-pennsylvania

The topic of this thread is, "Massive, Alleged, Voter Fraud."

The topic of this thread in not, "Why did Trump lose the election" or, some other off-topic discussion.

Please do not derail this thread with different subjects or endless new articles.

Here is an article on how absentee ballots are used to commit fraud.

https://thenewamerican.com/georgia-runoff-vote-fraud-enabling-absentee-ballots-not-automatic-official-says/

• Members

Everyone knows there was fraud. Anyone who denies it and quotes a bunch of articles from commie news organizations should check their heart. Even if they hate Trump's guts because of his personality and rough talk for the truth's sake they should be honest about the election.

Whether there was enough fraudulent activity taking place to win the election for Biden I don't know but the danger lies in the courts and DOJ refusing to takes the claims seriously or even to give the President a fair hearing. The MSM and social medias censorship of this just will lead more to believe the election was stolen.

The MSM has been lying,  dirty politics has been played, an attempted "soft coup" by the DOJ, FBI, CIA, the seditious behavior of the federal courts as well as DA's and State Governors refusing to punish rioters and looters or enforcing laws to protect Americans have led America to the precipice.

Even if there was no fraud, and no doubt there was, many times perception is reality and the behavior over the last four years has left many (50 plus million) to believe there must have been fraud based on the previous seditious behavior of the Establishment (ex. the fraudulent Steele Dossier).

It's a mitake to think this will not have serious consequences down the road.

• Lady Administrators

Justice Alito moved his deadline up a day so that it would be within the "safe harbor" time regarding electors. That sends a signal that SCOTUS will be involved. That is the direction all of this has been heading anyway. (regarding the video that has been questioned: it is a State Farm Arena security video...provided to the Trump legal team by the arena people).

IMO, this entire fraud thing has two goals in mind, and the progressives are willing to take either or both: 1. A Harris "presidency" in which Marxism will be unleashed on this land like nobody ever dreamed of, or, 2. A destruction of our electoral college, throwing us into a full-blown democracy, thus ushering in Marxism. Either way a lose-lose situation for the US.

I want to thank all of you who participated in this thread.

I am going to concentrate my time on my Bible studies and do not have the time to continue posting, studying the links posted, responding, and monitoring this thread.

Therefore, I would like to ask the moderators to lock this thread.