• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Massive, Alleged, Voter Fraud.

Alan

• Members

Want to observe, alleged, massive fraud in action in Georgia?

Want to know why President Trump lost the State of Georgia to Biden?

Want to know why the Georgia election officials told the poll observers to leave, and then count ballots?

See the alleged massive fraud in action!

5 hours ago, Alan said:

Want to observe, alleged, massive fraud in action in Georgia?

Want to know why President Trump lost the State of Georgia to Biden?

Want to know why the Georgia election officials told the poll observers to leave, and then count ballots?

See the alleged massive fraud in action!

What is your source for this. With no source, no credible back up, it could be any room. I do believe this is false news, else the Republican governor and Lt. General would have done something. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

What is your source for this. With no source, no credible back up, it could be any room. I do believe this is false news, else the Republican governor and Lt. General would have done something. 

The source for the 'tweet' is not 'false news.' The source is listed on the tweet: Representative Jody Rice from Georgia. You could have followed the link;, but, evidently you did not. Here is the link again: https://twitter.com/CongressmanHice?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1334609467703521283|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fonlinebaptist.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1334609467703521283

Whether or not the Governor or the Lr. General of Georgia does something is not the issue of the post. News is news. The issue is that there is alleged fraud and the officials should instigate it thoroughly.  If you have a problem with the news please send Rep. Jody Rice an e-mail: not me.

14 minutes ago, Alan said:

The source for the 'tweet' is not 'false news.' The source is listed on the tweet: Representative Jody Rice from Georgia. You could have followed the link;, but, evidently you did not. Here is the link again: https://twitter.com/CongressmanHice?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1334609467703521283|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fonlinebaptist.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1334609467703521283

Whether or not the Governor or the Lr. General of Georgia does something is not the issue of the post. News is news. The issue is that there is alleged fraud and the officials should instigate it thoroughly.  If you have a problem with the news please send Rep. Jody Rice an e-mail: not me.

That is a link to his home page on Twitter, but not to the video, and that is no proof. So, it, IMHO, is still false news until I can be shown a credible link to the video. 

"Without specific evidence, Andrew Clyde, Rep. Joy Hice join Georgia GOP members in alleging 'voting irregularities.' "

https://www.onlineathens.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/10/without-specific-evidence-andrew-clyde-rep-jody-hice-join-georgia-gop-members-in-alleging-voting-irr/114841552/

President Donald Trump’s campaign lost court rulings in the closely contested states of Georgia and Michigan on Thursday, even as it vowed to bring a new lawsuit challenging what it called voting irregularities in Nevada.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-nevada-trump/trump-campaign-loses-legal-fights-in-georgia-and-michigan-vows-nevada-lawsuit-idUSKBN27L1TR

I have watched the video a number of times and it does not show what is alleged. 

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members

The governor of Georgia has been calling for a signature audit, which would clearly determine wither or not fraud was committed. So far the Georgia Secretary of State has not responded. In the article below it indicates the "unfounded" video of workers tallying votes without oversight was brought up in the official senate hearings.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/governor-kemp-calls-on-ga-sos-to-conduct-signature-audit-of-ballots/article_d6ab0aba-35f0-11eb-8713-834ffd0b8200.html

Edited by John Young

11 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

But....but...but, Bill has watched the video a number of times and it does not show what was alleged.

I guess that just because it was brought up in the official senate hearings doesn't mean anything

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Anything can be brought up hearing. There are no limits. If there was evidence of widespread voter fraud credible references would have been brought up. So far they haven't. 

1. Did you notice Trump's lawyers had a very bad day yesterday and mostly from Trump appointed conservative lawyers. Of course, I have no idea why Trump thought conservative judges would make liberal rulings. Conservative say they are for law and order. So, these conservative, law and order judges are simply following the law. Isn't that good?

2. Did you notice the Supreme Court rejected the GOP's challenge to the election results in Minnesota? 

3. The Wisconsin supreme court rejected the GOP's case there.

4. An Arizona judge threw the GOP case out.

5. A Nevada judge rejected every point in a GOP case.

6. The GOP lost their case in Georgia to expand the restraining order by a district court judge.

7. The 11th Circuit court rejected even hearing the GOP case from the GOP litigents.

8. A Michigan threw out the GOP case to block the certification there.

9. The Minnesota supreme court rejected the GOP demand for a recount.

The conservative judges are brutally rejecting Trump's and the GOP's cases.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/04/donald-trump-in-court-443010

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
37 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Is noted? What does that mean?

Don't think I've given my opinion of Trump. I have given news sources.

Bouncing Bill,

Since you do not know the meaning of the word 'noted,' or you do not know why I used the word, 'noted,' I took the time to double-check the exact Dictionary meaning of the word, 'noted' in case I miss-used the word or possibly enlighten you on how I used the word.

The American Heritage Dictionary’s definition of the word noted or noting is: “noted, noting, 1. To observe carefully; notice. 2. To make a note of; write down. 3. To make mention of; remark. [<lat. nota, a mark.]. 1

1 The American Heritage Language Dictionary, 5th ed., s. v. Noted, Noting, (New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt). 2012.

As you, hopefully can see, in my previous post I noticed your posting, I made a note of your posting, and then I made a mention of your post.

Also, as I stated before, I do not want to make this thread a debate, endless questions, remarks that are made in order to try an intimidate me, or remarks that are inclined to deviate, or derail, from the purpose of the thread. I do not think it is necessary to try and debate you or to let you derail this thread with your endless questions.

Alan

• Members

Most of the things brought up are not "conclusive evidence" in the strictest terms but they are indicators (circumstantial evidence) that shows the need for further investigation. The only way to verify if fraud actually did occur, one way or the other, would be to audit the signatures of the mail in ballots and of the Dominion system. Short of that (ie. recounting ballots regardless of source) conclusive proof of fraud one way or the other would be impossible. 

Currently the question is not wither or not we have evidence to prove fraud but rather  is there enough circumstantial evidence to investigate for fraud of that magnitude. So far everyone with the power to investigate signatures and software has done everything short of actually investigating those two areas.  

They have many reasons for not wanting to investigate the primary being 1. they are trying to hide the fraud, or 2. would be embarrassed by what would be found on their watch after talking up how secure and immune they were, or 3. the expense, as they are so sure of their election system that they feel the massive expense to investigate is not worth the time. 

Personally, I think with the new mail in voting systems that most states rushed to implement, as short as less than only six months ago for some states, warrants the added expense to check signatures and the software.

• Members

It's too late to short this out. The voter fraud is massive and pervasive and those you would appeal to for justice are crooked themselves. The Supreme Court will probably refuse to deal with it but they'll make some laws (yes, the SCOTUS makes laws) that will supposedly prevent this debacle from occuring again but it will be pointless since the Democrats will make sure they never lose power again. Also, forget any support or pushback from the GOP since 98% are spineless lapdogs for the Democrat Party and have been compromised themselves.

There is no political solution.

As I see it this will only go two ways.

1) People will just move on and submit to the yoke of the globalists and virtual slavery.

2) Civil War, terrorism, sedition, riots, bloodshed.

As believers we need to avoid getting swept up in the second way because it will be a no win situation.

May our Lord Jesus come soon 

12 hours ago, Alan said:

Bouncing Bill,

Since you do not know the meaning of the word 'noted,' or you do not know why I used the word, 'noted,' I took the time to double-check the exact Dictionary meaning of the word, 'noted' in case I miss-used the word or possibly enlighten you on how I used the word.

The American Heritage Dictionary’s definition of the word noted or noting is: “noted, noting, 1. To observe carefully; notice. 2. To make a note of; write down. 3. To make mention of; remark. [<lat. nota, a mark.]. 1

1 The American Heritage Language Dictionary, 5th ed., s. v. Noted, Noting, (New York, NY: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt). 2012.

As you, hopefully can see, in my previous post I noticed your posting, I made a note of your posting, and then I made a mention of your post.

Also, as I stated before, I do not want to make this thread a debate, endless questions, remarks that are made in order to try an intimidate me, or remarks that are inclined to deviate, or derail, from the purpose of the thread. I do not think it is necessary to try and debate you or to let you derail this thread with your endless questions.

Alan

Alan, my friend. I know all those definitions. I also know that in some circles the used in a sentence can be a veiled threat. Was simply curious of which meaning you were thinking of in your sentence. 

Let's face it. There was no widespread voter fraud. I do believe that Trump would have won Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada ... perhaps even more states ... if he had reacted the news of COVID in a rational, intelligent way and put policies in place to prevent its spread. I am thinking of policies such as the president of New Zealand instituted. 

I truly believe that Trump defeated Trump.