• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Massive, Alleged, Voter Fraud.

Alan

• Members
21 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

It is not that no one will not allow the looking for fraud. It is that Republican and Democratic officials say there is no fraud. Georgia is doing a recount. Let's see what they say. Trump's appointed official whose job was ensuring a smooth running election says there was no fraud. If a case is appealed up to the Supreme Court then they will either rule or not take it up. 

I thought civility was encouraged and enforced on this board. You last sentence is neither civil or polite. I would be ashamed of such a sentence if I had written it. 

You mean the Republicrats and Democans. We have a Uni-Party.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, SureWord said:

You mean the Republicrats and Democans. We have a Uni-Party.

In large part, I agree. Trump had potential to be much better than either, and in fact, was better, but he kept some of the swamp denizens as advisors, which was a mistake. He DID need good advisors who understood politics better than he did, but he chose some poor ones. I think a second term would have given us a much better Trump.

• Members
1 hour ago, Ukulelemike said:

In large part, I agree. Trump had potential to be much better than either, and in fact, was better, but he kept some of the swamp denizens as advisors, which was a mistake. He DID need good advisors who understood politics better than he did, but he chose some poor ones. I think a second term would have given us a much better Trump.

Yeah, he wasn't perfect for sure but one thing he did was flush out all the corruption of the Deep State. There's no more saying it's just conspiracy nonsense now.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

There is alleged a computer now discovered that shows that Trump actually received 407 electoral votes before hit!

• Members

• Members

It appears to me that Bouncing Bill has been trying to derail this thread by mocking the thread, and causing others to mock the thread, in order to try to derail it, and its contents.

This thread is to bring out serious information on how the integrity of the electoral process has been allegedly tampered with by fraudulent means.

It is very obvious to me that Bouncing Bill is not concerned with finding the fraud and the truth about the matter but is deliberately trying to undermine this thread in an  non-Christian like spirit.

I would appreciate it if Bouncing Bill would either leave this thread or stop his mocking posts or otherwise try and derail this thread.

Edited by Alan
grammer

• Members
2 hours ago, Alan said:

It appears to me that Bouncing Bill has been trying to derail this thread by mocking the thread, and causing others to mock the thread, in order to try to derail it, and its contents.

This thread is to bring out serious information on how the integrity of the electoral process has been allegedly tampered with by fraudulent means.

It is very obvious to me that Bouncing Bill is not concerned with finding the fraud and the truth about the matter but is deliberately trying to undermine this thread in an  non-Christian like spirit.

I would appreciate it if Bouncing Bill would either leave this thread or stop his mocking posts or otherwise try and derail this thread.

I'm not mocking the thread, I'm mocking the Washington Post. It's a waste of trees.

• Members

Some of the alleged fraudulent schemes in Pennsylvania are slowly coming to light in the Pennsylvania court system.

And it appears that the Trump team lawyers are on the right course to prove their concerns.

• Members

The Pennsylvania Judiciary ruled in favor of the Trump accusations of fraudulent voting in Pennsylvania. Finally, some of the alleged voter fraud is coming to light in the Judiciary.

Here is the link: https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-campaign-scores-major-legal-victory-pennsylvania/

The Western Journal reports, " The Pennsylvania judiciary granted President Donald Trump a major victory on the issue of absentee ballots Thursday as several key swing states seek to determine the final results of the 2020 presidential election.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Commonwealth Court President Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt officially disqualified a number of mail-in ballots cast by state residents who failed to confirm their identities by Monday morning.

The decision comes in light of controversial attempts by Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar to unilaterally extend the identification deadline through Thursday.

Documents from the case reveal Leavitt ruled on the grounds that Boockvar, a Democrat, “lacked statutory authority” to extend the identification deadline, which remains Nov. 9 under election law currently on the books in the state.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In the speech below, President Trump gives some specific voter fraud examples. Michigan for example and other swing States where he was leading in winning the election and suddenly, with no Republican poll watchers, in the morning, usually by Dominion voter machines, Biden suddenly became the winner.

Using one example. In Wisconsin, Trump was leading the election by a wide a wide margin, then at 3:42 am (in the morning), with no Republican poll watchers, and no records kept, Biden had over 20,000 votes instantaneously for him and he "won' the election in Wisconsin. 

Here is the video.

According to Trump, he alleges, that the voter fraud was orchestrated by Democratic individuals, including using the Dominion voter machines. Trump explains that they have  affidavits from some Democratic poll workers, that gives in detail how they manipulated the votes through absentee ballots, voter intimidation at the voting site, and other illegal irregularities.

As far as I can understand, the voting process of the United States has been illegally tampered using electronic manipulation, using illegal absentee ballots, and other illegal voting methods.

To a lot of people, it is apparent the massive voting fraud occurred, and a more complete investigation needs to be held in order to address these alleged illegal allegations in order to rightly elect President Trump and to prevent another occurrence of this situation to make sure our voting system is fair, completely legal and above board. Trump is correct in alleging these voter fraud allegations.