• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid in the White House

The virus continues to spread in the White House and, yet, they do not seem to be taking precautions. 

The president and first lady were tested positive.

Hope Hicks tested positive.

Trump's press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, tested positive.

I wonder how many people in the White House who are at lower levels and do not attract attention have tested positive.

The news indicates they are still not doing proper contact tracing nor taking other precautions.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Trump did not make public his first positive test that he received on Thursday, October 1st and yet he traveled to New Jersey knowing he was positive.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-didnt-disclose-first-positive-covid-19-test-while-awaiting-a-second-test-on-thursday-11601844813

Not good.

• Members

Big deal. People catch colds and flu all the time. Are we gonna stay in a bubble wearing masks forever more? The flu season two years ago was terrible at the school I work at and I guarantee if you stuck all of us who were sick into a nursing home we'd wipe the place out.