• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello, Fellow Heirs of the Kingdom!

• Members

Hi everyone! I am SO excited to be here! I am from the Chicagoland area and heard about this site from my husband who is known as nymusicman on this site. We are in our late twenties and both grew up in the pentecostal church. We have really been asking the Lord for wisdom and discernment on theology and the Bible and He has shown us that the King James Bible is the true inspired inerrant word of God. We have also been reevaluating our past experiences in the pentecostal church, and have understood how led astray we were in our theology, so now we're looking for a good solid KJV only Baptist church.

I am a bird lover - I have 5 birds. Nymusicman and I will be married for 4 years this August. We don't have children as of yet, but are hoping for them soon. I have recently taken to studying homesteading and look forward to being a full time keeper of our home. My hobbies are crocheting, sewing, bird-ownership, studying creation, studying whole health and cooking.

I look forward to meeting all of you and developing some close friendships! :wink

In Christ,
Bleubyrdie