Jump to content
Online Baptist
  • 1

Did Curtis Hutson teach that Repentance is a work like Steven Anderson?


Question

25 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

That phrase "repentance toward God, and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ" is actually a partial quote right out of Acts 20:21. It is used to sum up the scope of Paul's preaching and teaching.

If you want to know what Hutson taught on repentance, he actually has a chapter about repentance you could read in his book, "Salvation Crystal Clear." It's been so long since I've read it, I couldn't begin to come close to any quotations, but I think I'm accurate in that he did not believe that repentance was a work separated from faith in Christ.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Members
22 minutes ago, Ukulelemike said:

The big issue with repentance is that it is two-fold in nature: at salvation, we repent in our hearts of SIN, not sins, plural, but sin, the very concept of it. That is part of confession of our sin, which is necessary for salvation, not confessing our sins, plural, because we could never do that; rather, we confess that we are sinners, that we sin, the very fact of it, and so, repent, or turn from that life of sin, in the heart.

Once we are saved, then the repentance of sins, plural, the work, begins, as we grow in grace and understanding of what are specifically sins in our lives, and we turn actively from them to follow the Lord.  As mbkjpreacher said above, in Nineveh, they were repentant in heart, and their actions, the fruit of repentance, then followed. 

This is WORKS! It is Lordship Salvation! Repentance is from the Greek word Metanoia which means to change one's mind or thinking. Not repent of sin, repent of sins, turn from sin, turn from sins, none of that as those are all WORKS!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Members
1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

If we do not repent of SIN, then what is it that we repent of?

Repenting of sin is not a work. John the Baptist's message was "Repent". Matthew 3:2 (KJV) And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The message of Jesus was Repent: Mark 1:15 (KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Luke 13:5 (KJV) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Repent and believe, it is always in this order. Do you really believe that Jesus and John were telling people to work for their salvation?

Repent is from the Greek word Metanoeo which means to change your mind or change your thinking. It does not mean to turn from sin or repent of sin. You will not see the exact phrase "repent of sin" anywhere in the Bible. And the Greek words for turn and repent are completely different words! So to tell someone that they must repent of their sins, or turn from their sins in order to be saved is heresy! It is false! That is Lordship Salvation! I will link an article by the late A. Ray Stanford in explaining exactly what repentance is in regards to salvation. And if we do have to repent or turn from all our sins, have you done that? http://www.biblelineministries.org/onlinebooks/handbook-of-personal-evangelism/ch6.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
1 hour ago, mbkjpreacher said:

Did Curtis Hutson teach that Repentance is a work like Steven Anderson?

Curtis Hutson, as a Bible believing Christian, knew that his place in Heaven was secured by repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ and the blood He shed for our sins when He died on the cross of Calvary. Brother Smith is with the Lord Jesus Christ right now, but do you know, with 100% assurance, from God's Word, that you will be with Jesus when you die? 

This came from www.earnestlycontending.com/KT/bios/curtishutson.html 

Judging from the word repentance being used in this, either himself or the person who wrote it does not believe that repentance is a work. Take from that what you will. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
On 7/1/2020 at 11:33 PM, DoctorDaveT said:

That phrase "repentance toward God, and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ" is actually a partial quote right out of Acts 20:21. It is used to sum up the scope of Paul's preaching and teaching.

If you want to know what Hutson taught on repentance, he actually has a chapter about repentance you could read in his book, "Salvation Crystal Clear." It's been so long since I've read it, I couldn't begin to come close to any quotations, but I think I'm accurate in that he did not believe that repentance was a work separated from faith in Christ.

I think no one heard or read Curtis Hutson teach that repentance of sin is a work just like Steven Anderson who pointed and interpreted Jonah 3: 10 that repentance of sin is a work.  There is however an evolution of the idea that repentance of sin is a work.  Though God never repented of sin, but changes his mind from bringing evil punishment to being patient toward them, yet when man is commanded by God to repent, it is about repentance of sin, and not just from a wrong method of salvation.  False method of salvation is surely a sin.  Unbelief is also sin.  To say that unbelief is not sin, is against the Scripture, because unbelief is listed as one of the sins in Rev. 21: 8.  Should a sinner repent of the sin of unbelief?  Yes!!!  Even those who say that repentance of sin is unbiblical yet if you would ask them, Did you repent of the sin of unbelief?  Still they would say yes.  The pentecostal has a wrong understanding of repentance and they teach that repentance of sin means quitting, doing works, stop sinning.  Gradually the idea sucks into the minds of some Baptist preachers and they thought that if repentance of sin is a work then it is not a requisite of salvation because salvation is by grace not by works.  So they removed the repentance of sin as requisite to salvation with faith, and placed it after salvation.  I think it is Anderson who discovered and started using Jonah 3: 10 that repentance of sin is a work. 

Jonah 3: 10 does not say that repentance of sin is a work.  "And God saw their works that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil that he said he would do unto them and he did it not" (Jonah 3:10).  The word "that" in the  Hebrew is "ki".  The same Hebrew word was used in Genesis 26:20 which was translated as "because".  "...and he called the name of the well Ezek; BECAUSE they strove with him" (Genesis 26:20).  That word "because" is the same Hebrew word "Ki" which was used in Jonah 3: 10, that means the word that in Jonah 3: 10 can mean also "in that" or "because".   In Genesis 26:20, they did not call the well Ezek in order to strive with him, rather they called the name of the well Ezek because they strove with him.   In the same way,  God did not see their works as repentance.  Neither did they work to repent.  Rather God saw their work because they repented of their sin.   Do you think that these people were not saved because they repented of their sin?  According to Matthew 12: 41, Jesus said that they repented at the preaching of Jonah.  What do you think is the kind of repentance did the  people of Nineveh had, because Jesus said it was by the preaching of Jonah.  What kind of repentance did Jonah preach?  If the Nineveh people were not saved, how could they rise in judgment with the generation who rejected Jesus. see Matthew 12: 41.   Were the Nineveh saved or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

The big issue with repentance is that it is two-fold in nature: at salvation, we repent in our hearts of SIN, not sins, plural, but sin, the very concept of it. That is part of confession of our sin, which is necessary for salvation, not confessing our sins, plural, because we could never do that; rather, we confess that we are sinners, that we sin, the very fact of it, and so, repent, or turn from that life of sin, in the heart.

Once we are saved, then the repentance of sins, plural, the work, begins, as we grow in grace and understanding of what are specifically sins in our lives, and we turn actively from them to follow the Lord.  As mbkjpreacher said above, in Nineveh, they were repentant in heart, and their actions, the fruit of repentance, then followed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Scott Lyons said:

This is WORKS! It is Lordship Salvation! Repentance is from the Greek word Metanoia which means to change one's mind or thinking. Not repent of sin, repent of sins, turn from sin, turn from sins, none of that as those are all WORKS!

If we do not repent of SIN, then what is it that we repent of?

Repenting of sin is not a work. John the Baptist's message was "Repent". Matthew 3:2 (KJV) And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The message of Jesus was Repent: Mark 1:15 (KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Luke 13:5 (KJV) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Repent and believe, it is always in this order. Do you really believe that Jesus and John were telling people to work for their salvation?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist

Please consider that the Holy Spirit is here to reprove (convict) the world of sin, of righteousness and of Judgment.

When those who have ears to hear are convicted and believe they are in fact repenting, as in having a change of heart about sin; about God's Righteousness and about Judgment to come.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Administrators
7 hours ago, Scott Lyons said:

So to tell someone that they must repent of their sins, or turn from their sins in order to be saved is heresy! It is false! That is Lordship Salvation!

Hmmm, learn something new every day I guess. I have been called many things in my life, but heretic is not one of them until now.

I guess that according to your understanding both John The Baptist and Jesus were heretics also.

John the Baptist's message was "Repent". Matthew 3:2 (KJV) And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The message of Jesus was Repent: Mark 1:15 (KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
15 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Hmmm, learn something new every day I guess. I have been called many things in my life, but heretic is not one of them until now.

I guess that according to your understanding both John The Baptist and Jesus were heretics also.

John the Baptist's message was "Repent". Matthew 3:2 (KJV) And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The message of Jesus was Repent: Mark 1:15 (KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Yes in Matthew 3:2, and Mark 1:15 repent means to change your mind. Change your mind for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. And The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: change your mind ye, and believe the gospel. NOT repent of your sins!

15 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Hmmm, learn something new every day I guess. I have been called many things in my life, but heretic is not one of them until now.

I guess that according to your understanding both John The Baptist and Jesus were heretics also.

John the Baptist's message was "Repent". Matthew 3:2 (KJV) And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The message of Jesus was Repent: Mark 1:15 (KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Does it say repent of your sins in those verses? No it does not! It says repent! Repent is the Greek word Metanoeo which means to change your mind or thinking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members

It could be argued that John the Baptist and later on Jesus was speaking to a nation as a whole to repent (i.e. change their direction) while when preaching to an individual the emphasis is on faith only. A nation can repent and change their ways before it's turned into hell yet not necessarily mean everyone is believing on the gospel of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ..

Notice that the disciples of John in Acts 19 repented at the preaching of John (or perhaps Apollos) but still weren't born again? 

It seems that repentance in the gospels was being preached at a group of people waiting on their Messiah who were bound to God by a covenant so the situation appears to be different from now. It would be more inline with Revelation chapters 1-3 where repentance is being preached to some of those churches that had saved and unsaved within them. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
On 7/8/2020 at 1:29 AM, Scott Lyons said:

Repent is from the Greek word Metanoeo which means to change your mind or change your thinking. It does not mean to turn from sin or repent of sin. You will not see the exact phrase "repent of sin" anywhere in the Bible. And the Greek words for turn and repent are completely different words! So to tell someone that they must repent of their sins, or turn from their sins in order to be saved is heresy! It is false! That is Lordship Salvation! I will link an article by the late A. Ray Stanford in explaining exactly what repentance is in regards to salvation. And if we do have to repent or turn from all our sins, have you done that? http://www.biblelineministries.org/onlinebooks/handbook-of-personal-evangelism/ch6.html

I have two question for you:

a) Do you believe that unbelief is sin?

b) Should you repent of the sin of unbelief?  

On 7/8/2020 at 12:20 AM, Jim_Alaska said:

If we do not repent of SIN, then what is it that we repent of?

Repenting of sin is not a work. John the Baptist's message was "Repent". Matthew 3:2 (KJV) And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The message of Jesus was Repent: Mark 1:15 (KJV) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Luke 13:5 (KJV) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Repent and believe, it is always in this order. Do you really believe that Jesus and John were telling people to work for their salvation?

If the sinner is not to repent of sin, then what is he to repent of? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
13 hours ago, Scott Lyons said:

Yes in Matthew 3:2, and Mark 1:15 repent means to change your mind. Change your mind for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. And The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: change your mind ye, and believe the gospel. NOT repent of your sins!

Does it say repent of your sins in those verses? No it does not! It says repent! Repent is the Greek word Metanoeo which means to change your mind or thinking.

Question 1:  If Jesus is not calling sinners to repent of their sin, then what are they to repent of? 

Question 2:  According to Jesus in Matthew 12:41, the Nineveh people repented at the preaching of Jonas.  My question, what kind of repentance was it when they repented at the preaching of Jonas?  a) repentance of sin  b) repentance not of sin

Question 3.  What was the command in the preaching of Jonah?  a) Repentance of sin b) Repentance not of sin. 

 

Question 4:  Is it your proposition that when you find a verse where sin is not mentioned that it is not repentance of sin such as this verse in Matthew 12: 41?  

 

 

9 hours ago, SureWord said:

It could be argued that John the Baptist and later on Jesus was speaking to a nation as a whole to repent (i.e. change their direction) while when preaching to an individual the emphasis is on faith only. A nation can repent and change their ways before it's turned into hell yet not necessarily mean everyone is believing on the gospel of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ..

Notice that the disciples of John in Acts 19 repented at the preaching of John (or perhaps Apollos) but still weren't born again? 

It seems that repentance in the gospels was being preached at a group of people waiting on their Messiah who were bound to God by a covenant so the situation appears to be different from now. It would be more inline with Revelation chapters 1-3 where repentance is being preached to some of those churches that had saved and unsaved within them. 

 

Is it your belief that when you see a verse that mentioned just faith or believe, that such is without repentance such as John 6:47 and Eph. 2:8?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
On 7/7/2020 at 10:08 PM, Ukulelemike said:

The big issue with repentance is that it is two-fold in nature: at salvation, we repent in our hearts of SIN, not sins, plural, but sin, the very concept of it. That is part of confession of our sin, which is necessary for salvation, not confessing our sins, plural, because we could never do that; rather, we confess that we are sinners, that we sin, the very fact of it, and so, repent, or turn from that life of sin, in the heart.

Once we are saved, then the repentance of sins, plural, the work, begins, as we grow in grace and understanding of what are specifically sins in our lives, and we turn actively from them to follow the Lord.  As mbkjpreacher said above, in Nineveh, they were repentant in heart, and their actions, the fruit of repentance, then followed. 

Right !

Jonah 3: 10 does not teach repentance of sin is a work, rather the work is the fruit of repentance of sin.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
On 7/7/2020 at 7:33 AM, Scott Lyons said:

This is WORKS! It is Lordship Salvation! Repentance is from the Greek word Metanoia which means to change one's mind or thinking. Not repent of sin, repent of sins, turn from sin, turn from sins, none of that as those are all WORKS!

Wrong. Or you misunderstand what I was saying. To repent means to change one's mind, yes-that is what happens at salvation. But action, after salvation, is the fruit, the proof of that repentance. Faith of the heart should always be accompanied by action. Abraham was justified because he believed God, BUT, his works of faith justified him, as well. In faith, his faith declared him righteous, and then his works also declared him righteous-one of the heart, the other of action. In repentance, we repent in faith unto salvation, and when saved, we put that repentance to work. It is not a work for salvation, but OF salvation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
3 hours ago, Ukulelemike said:

Wrong. Or you misunderstand what I was saying. To repent means to change one's mind, yes-that is what happens at salvation. But action, after salvation, is the fruit, the proof of that repentance. Faith of the heart should always be accompanied by action. Abraham was justified because he believed God, BUT, his works of faith justified him, as well. In faith, his faith declared him righteous, and then his works also declared him righteous-one of the heart, the other of action. In repentance, we repent in faith unto salvation, and when saved, we put that repentance to work. It is not a work for salvation, but OF salvation.

That isn't what you posted in your OP! What you posted in your OP is Lordship Salvation, it is works and is heresy, a false gospel! Nice try though!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Administrators

Biblical Salvation stands alone; there is no such thing as "Lordship Salvation". Biblical salvation has always included repentance. The Scripture I quoted above shows this to be true. Repentance and faith, or belief; always in this order Biblically. As such, it is not a "work", but rather an integral part of salvation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
15 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Biblical Salvation stands alone; there is no such thing as "Lordship Salvation". Biblical salvation has always included repentance. The Scripture I quoted above shows this to be true. Repentance and faith, or belief; always in this order Biblically. As such, it is not a "work", but rather an integral part of salvation.

I never said it wasn't. The problem is you have a wrong definition of repentance which results in works! Repentance is simply a change of mind, period. It is not turning from sin or repenting of sin. Your definition is what John MacArthur teaches and he is the posterboy for Lordship Salvation. So instead of saying that it isn't Lordship Salvation, why don't you research it for yourself? God bless!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Administrators

Bro. Scott, you have been asked a number of times what a person is repenting of and have yet to answer. So, I pose the question once more; what is a person repenting of if he repents?

I did not say it was not Lordship Salvation. The sentence stands alone; "there is no such thing as Lordship Salvation".
I do not teach it and go on record that it is not only a misnomer, it simply does not exist, it is an invention of the mind of man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Scott Lyons said:

you have a wrong definition of repentance which results in works! Repentance is simply a change of mind, period. It is not turning from sin or repenting of sin.

Actually the definition you are applying isn't the definition of repentance. The issue is taking the general definition of the Greek word that means "change of mind", equating that definition to simply a turning of the mind, and then applying that definition to the biblical context to claim the English word Repentance as used in the bible just means a mere turning of ones mind.

Repentance is not not simply a change of mind about facts and figures or one object to another but also one of changing the heart towards whom one is repenting. I agree with you that repentance in salvation is not a turning from the acts of sins but rather Repentance is the change of one's heart towards God. 

In repentance the proud spirit is humbled and the haughty heart is brought low. Repentance towards God deals with rebellion and opposition and turns it to submission and allegiance.

In this  a sinner realizes he cannot turn from his acts of sin by himself but that he can submit to God and that submission will save him from his sin. This is why almost every gospel presentation begins with the individual needing to realize they are a sinner in opposition to God. Turning from acts of sin and promising to be good is not repentance but true repentance (submitting and humbling one's self in heart and mind) will deal with his sin.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Isaiah 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Edited by John Young
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Members
On 7/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, John Young said:

Actually the definition you are applying isn't the definition of repentance. The issue is taking the general definition of the Greek word that means "change of mind", equating that definition to simply a turning of the mind, and then applying that definition to the biblical context to claim the English word Repentance as used in the bible just means a mere turning of ones mind.

Repentance is not not simply a change of mind about facts and figures or one object to another but also one of changing the heart towards whom one is repenting. I agree with you that repentance in salvation is not a turning from the acts of sins but rather Repentance is the change of one's heart towards God. 

In repentance the proud spirit is humbled and the haughty heart is brought low. Repentance towards God deals with rebellion and opposition and turns it to submission and allegiance.

In this  a sinner realizes he cannot turn from his acts of sin by himself but that he can submit to God and that submission will save him from his sin. This is why almost every gospel presentation begins with the individual needing to realize they are a sinner in opposition to God. Turning from acts of sin and promising to be good is not repentance but true repentance (submitting and humbling one's self in heart and mind) will deal with his sin.

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Isaiah 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Submission as a requirement for salvation is works as well! That is Lordship Salvation and is a false gospel! So your definition of repentance is wrong as well my friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Independent Fundamental Baptist
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Scott Lyons said:

Submission as a requirement for salvation is works as well!

Not when God causes it by His grace. What do you think is meant by submission to God? Rebellion and pride and self righteousness is work, not submission to God. Submission is the opposite of self work! its letting go and allowing God to have his way. First by submitting to Him in the matter and manor of salvation (by God's grace thru faith in Christ, not of our own way or works of righteousness) and then in the matter of daily cleansing from sin through submitting to the Spirit of His Word.

Romans 10:1-4 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. [Submission brings salvation!]

Edited by John Young
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators
On 7/9/2020 at 2:28 PM, Scott Lyons said:

That isn't what you posted in your OP! What you posted in your OP is Lordship Salvation, it is works and is heresy, a false gospel! Nice try though!

I did nothing of the sort. Here is what I posted:

"The big issue with repentance is that it is two-fold in nature: at salvation, we repent in our hearts of SIN, not sins, plural, but sin, the very concept of it. That is part of confession of our sin, which is necessary for salvation, not confessing our sins, plural, because we could never do that; rather, we confess that we are sinners, that we sin, the very fact of it, and so, repent, or turn from that life of sin, in the heart." 

Notice AT salvation, we repent, (change our mind) about sin-not SINS, but SIN, the very concept, realizing that I am lost in sin. I need a change of heart about that, and this is repentance which is part of salvation. That is not a work. The work comes AFTER salvation, it is a fruit. 

So tell me, which part is Lordship salvation?

"There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.  And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?  I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."  (Luke 13:1-5)  Seems here that Jesus, in context, is clearly speaking of the necessity or repentance from sin.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...