Online Baptist

When a rich and famous person passes away

• Members

Yesterday, a rich and famous person passed away,  I don't even have to mention their name. But you already know who am I talking about. This is where good works kick in, its very hard to see that if a person that does good works, like help the poor and needy, don't go to heaven. Only the Lord knows, for we that believe know that by doing good works only, we cannot go to heaven. The world is shocked by this death, and I am shocked by so many that are touched. The bible tells us that he that believe is not condemn, he that believe not is condemned already. Many do not like to hear this, and this is why Christians will have a very hard time, in the last days.

• Advanced Member

The famous person ( I had never heard of him) and his daughter were mentioned on every news broacast for a couple of days,  But what of the others that died in the crash.  They were never named only given as part of the number that died.