• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

These Foods Do NOT Belong Together

• Moderators

Ketchup: on meat? depends on the quality and the kind. Burgers, yes, with mustard, maybe bleu cheese. Steak? Maybe, if tough. Eggs? Never. Tacos? Never. 

Pineapple on pizza? Sure, why not? I like it okay, but prefer pepperoni, spicy, preferably.

Mayo? Only on a BLT or Club sandwich, or in a tuna sandwich, with some mustard. Nowhere else.

Turkey and cranberry? Never thought I'd like it til I tried it, and I liked it. Oh, mayo on that, too.

Onions? Peel, cut, chop, throw in garbage. It is a little known fact that onions are grown directly in Satan's armpits.

Cheese and apple? Love it! Cheese and peanut butter? Love it, (crunchy only, please) Peanut butter and apple? Love it. Of course, I love good cheese all the time, of all kinds.  

7 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

If anyone here in the US has never tried Vegemite, I would like to encourage you to do so. Just as advertised above about "vitality"...one bite, and you'll be revitalized for sure!

Think of it as peanut butter with a punch! ?

Tried it once in Australia-reminded me of salty bicycle grease. Never tried salty bicycle grease, but my guess is it would taste like vegemite.

• 6 months later...