• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

E Morales

The good old fashion bus ministries

What happened to the good old fashion Christian bus ministries. Are they still around? Start one today, here is how. If you have one has it been a blessing to your church, please share your thoughts. Free info: non profit  God bless all those that have one. Amen    https://www.biblebelievers.com/BusMinistryManual.pdf back to school missing the bus GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Edited by E Morales
Spelling

I love the bus ministry and we are working on starting one at our church. I've seen much fruit from the bus ministry and I've also seen it hurt churches. Our plan for the bus ministry is to see souls saved and then help them grow in the Lord.  I've too many bus ministries where they "lead" thousands to Christ and baptize them, but never to see those kids/adults in church again.

One of the things that led to my conversion was riding on a bus to church, at 19 years old, on the invitation of a soul winner while he was on Saturday visitation.

If a bus ministry is handled properly, the bus ministry can be used of the Lord for the conversion of souls.

We don't have a "bus ministry" at this time, but I'm spending about an hour and a half on Sunday mornings running around in my 1995 Ford F350 diesel flatbed picking up teenagers in the surrounding farming communities because they are calling me and asking for rides. The church can't afford a bus, or the insurance, maintenance or fuel to run it. But I reckon were getting the job done in our own way.

22 hours ago, weary warrior said:

We don't have a "bus ministry" at this time, but I'm spending about an hour and a half on Sunday mornings running around in my 1995 Ford F350 diesel flatbed picking up teenagers in the surrounding farming communities because they are calling me and asking for rides. The church can't afford a bus, or the insurance, maintenance or fuel to run it. But I reckon were getting the job done in our own way.

Amen brother. Praise the Lord for Church members like you that uses what God has given you to bring people to hear the Word of God each week. Keep it up brother!!