• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Could Barack Obama be the Antichrist?

• Administrators
no, millions of people will not follow a pollition straight to Hell. Maitreya is the Antichrist because the number of his name calculates out to be 666 in Hebrew. Maitreya is the awaited Buddist messiah, the 5th Budda. He comes to kill christians that are left behind because the followed false doctrines etc.Rev. 13:7 and it was given unto him to make WAR with the SAINTS, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and toungues and nations.(KJV) Also I will prove There are christians that don't make it out in the first Rapture. All of the seven churches of Rev.2&3 except the Philidelphians were told to repent or else.
:wvlf"

I hate to tell you this, chrisian, but his name isn't the only one that equals 666. Henry Kissinger, Mussolini, Richard Nixon...and the list continues. Numbering people's names was all the rage when I was a teen. It was as unreliable then as it is now.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell you this, chrisian, but his name isn't the only one that equals 666. Henry Kissinger, Mussolini, Richard Nixon...and the list continues. Numbering people's names was all the rage when I was a teen. It was as unreliable then as it is now.

:goodpost: I grew up in the RCC, and EVERYONE that was running for a position in the White House, or a specific president, pope, any political leader...for that matter...was associated with being the Anti-Christ.

Christian...please don't fall for that stuff, it will make your brain sore. Ya, know? :smile

Yes! I grew up in the RCC, christian. Everyone seemed to be associated with the Anti-Christ. Men running for presidential office, politicians, president's...themselves, world political leaders, the pope, Hollywood actors, etc...

It is best not to speculate on that christian. JMHO. :fall: We don't know. :smile

Yes! I grew up in the RCC, christian. Everyone seemed to be associated with the Anti-Christ. Men running for presidential office, politicians, president's...themselves, world political leaders, the pope, Hollywood actors, etc...

It is best not to speculate on that christian. JMHO. :fall: We don't know. :smile

:ooops A double post that I reworded. Sorry...the board "Timed Out" on me for a second. I thought I lost the last post. LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I am ignoring this "newbie." :smile

So that nobody thinks you are crazy, the post/member that you were referring to was removed, and the poster was banned. Posting pics of immodest woman and the use of foul language will get you a ban.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Could Obama be the AC? In a word-NO. According to Daniel 9:26, he will be of ROMAN ancestry. And he will be a EUROPEAN leader, I believe, who will take over the EU. I also believe he will quietly rise outta obscurity as Hitler did, only his ascent will be quicker and more stealthy.

• Members

Actually, I think the Antichrist will be of Middle Eastern descent. Possibly Syrian, Jordanian or even Turkish.

1) Syrian because the "king of the north" in Daniel 11 is probably referring to Syria. Also, Antiochus Epiphanes, a Syrian, was a type of Christ. Syria included Iran back in those days.

2) Jordanian because Judas Isacriot, the only other person besides the Beast called "the son of perdition" in scriptures was from Kerioth (Iscariot means "a man of Kerioth") located in modern day Jordan.

3) Turkish because Revelation 2:13 says Satan's seat was in Pergamos which is located in Modern day turkey.

People make a mistake that because the Roman empire will be revived that the Antichrist must be of European descent.

Also, I think the Antichrist will be half Jew based on Daniel 11:28. This will make it possible for him to broker a temporary peace between Israel and the Arab world as the "man of peace".

• Members

I believe he will definitely come from people who were considered to be Romans. Now, when daniel wrote, jerusalem lay in ruins, but he said those who "WILL" destroy it. After that time, it was rebuilt & destroyed again by the ROMANS.

Now, i have no idea whether or not the EU will become the AC's kingdom or not, but it certainly cannot be ruled out now.

• Members
I believe he will definitely come from people who were considered to be Romans. Now, when daniel wrote, jerusalem lay in ruins, but he said those who "WILL" destroy it. After that time, it was rebuilt & destroyed again by the ROMANS.

Now, i have no idea whether or not the EU will become the AC's kingdom or not, but it certainly cannot be ruled out now.

The Romans rebuilt Jerusalem? Where do you get this?

• Members

The Romans rebuilt Jerusalem? Where do you get this?

Perhaps poor sentence structure, but I do believe he simply meant that Jerusalem was rebuilt and then later in history the Romans destroyed it. I don't think he was intending to say the Romans rebuilt Jerusalem.

• Members

Does the anti-christ have to be someone born in Europe or is he just a ruler that comes out of the "revived Roman empire"? Someone on here said that they thought he must be a Jew or of a certain descent........could you tell me where to find that in my Bible?

Also, I know some are not big on commentaries, but if you were to use a commentary on end time prophesy, what would you recommend? (I'm thinking especially to help understand the history surrounding the prophesies already fulfilled, and other culturally relevant stuff that I might not already know about) Thanks.

....now you guys can go back to your regularly scheduled debate..... :wvlf"

• Members

Obama is not the Antichrist. However, I believe he is preparing the way for the antichrist. Have you ever seen the whole world blindly follow ONE MAN in the way they followed Obama. I believe Obama's true ignorance has begun to come to light, and the world is beginning to realize that he was made into a much more competent person than he really is.

Imagine a truly competent person with Obama's popularity. A person with answers. A person who actually knows what he is doing. The people of the world are ripe for the antichrist--Obama proves that.

We will know who the antichrist is because we will be here for the tribulation. Jesus said so.

• Administrators

bz - I have heard in the past that the anti-christ will come from the tribe of Dan. There are a few scriptures that mention Dan (being a serpent, the tribe not being mentioned as being sealed in Rev) but nothing that is concrete to build a doctrine on. Actually, I think it's more personal opinion. The anti-christ makes a covenant with the Jews, so he most likely has some connection to the Jews. They have historically accepted political leaders who weren't Jewish, but I really doubt they'd accept a Messiah who wasn't (so, my opinion is that he will be part - even if it's only 1/1,0000! - Jewish). Although their Messiah isn't going to be spiritual, he will be physical (even the Jews of Jesus' day were looking for their Messiah to deliver them from the Romans), so it could be that they won't worry about his lineage.

I don't believe that BO is the anti-christ for many reasons, but the biggest one is that he is a friend to the muslims who hate the Jews. And the Jews today wouldn't make a covenant with a man who bows to the Saudi king!