• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Starting Again

• Members
5 hours ago, weary warrior said:

we've accepted a request to take a pastorate of a little church in Washington State 40 miles south of Spokane.

Is that the one in Rosalia, Wa? I know it well and have been praying that they would get a pastor. I'll be praying for your church and that the lord will bless your work there.

Edited by John Young

• Administrators

Glad to have you back online WW. It's been some time since I heard anything from you. I kinda lost track of where you were. Didn't know if you were still in Alaska or had moved somewhere south. I any event, it's good to hear from you and even better to hear the news of the pastorate you accepted. I'll be in prayer for this ministry.

Please try to keep us updated on your new ministry and any progress. Six people huh? To me this sounds like a wonderful opportunity to watch God work and reward your efforts. This reminds me of the church I am attending now here in the small town of Yreka, California. When I first found this church there were only six to eight people attending, now we average 40-60 per service.

• Members
On 11/24/2019 at 6:59 PM, Jim_Alaska said:

Glad to have you back online WW. It's been some time since I heard anything from you. I kinda lost track of where you were. Didn't know if you were still in Alaska or had moved somewhere south. I any event, it's good to hear from you and even better to hear the news of the pastorate you accepted. I'll be in prayer for this ministry.

Please try to keep us updated on your new ministry and any progress. Six people huh? To me this sounds like a wonderful opportunity to watch God work and reward your efforts. This reminds me of the church I am attending now here in the small town of Yreka, California. When I first found this church there were only six to eight people attending, now we average 40-60 per service.

Many thanks, Jim. We are actually loading the trailer today, and pulling out in the morning. 2,800 miles. I never do anything easy, I guess. ?

• Members

Well, we are on the road finally. Made it from Ashville to central Kentucky yesterday, where we will be spending Thanksgiving with family today. Then off again early in the morning.

Double checked my route again last night, I actually have another 2700 miles to go. In 5 days, or I pay extra daily for the u-haul rental. But I should be there in time for next week's Sunday service, our first service there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...