• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Hi my name is Mark and I recently joined this forum. I was saved on Valentine's Day in 2008. I live in Ottawa, ON. I joined this forum to read great sermons and to learn more concerning baptist doctrines. I love the Lord and want to look like Jesus more and more daily.

• Members
Hey hope you find this site a blessing.

Maybe you could tell us more of your testamony.

Actually, I was born in a Catholic family in Quebec. My family stopped going to church when my older sister converted to Islam.

I did have a very hard time going through adolescence as many teenagers did. In college, I met a young man whose father was a preacher in a Brethren Church. He explained to me God's will. The young man became my BFF.

One very night, he actually said that he was so grateful to God for having a friend like me around, but that he was so sad that I wasn't saved.

I asked him to give me a Bible, which I read. I started reading John, and when I got to Nicodemus' story... I accepted Jesus as my Saviour.

He set me free of all my sins... he washed me with his righteous blood, and I was buried with him through the holy waters.

I am now happy to be a born-again christian. Recently, bible studies proved me that God appealed me to a Baptist Church and not a Brethren Church. That's my story.

I haven't spoken English regularly for a while, so correct me if I make any mistakes. My family moved to a very french area when I was young. I just moved back to Ottawa to live in a bilingual city.

:cool

Guest Guest

Welcome! :wink I hope you enjoy your time here with us, and learn more about our Lord and Savior and His glorious Gospel.
God bless,
Crushmaster.