• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Todd White

• Moderators

Morning and salutations!

I was curious as to what anyone may know about the next big thing in 'radical' evangelicalism, Todd White. Ive not listened much to him as I dont always have 2 or more hours to listen to a sermon. I suppose I will have to at some point, but interested.to know if anyone has heard of him and what your thoughts were on him. 

Thanks!

• Members

This says enough to get warning bells ringing......

"Todd White

Todd was a drug addict and atheist for 22 years—when in 2004—he was radically set free! Todd believes that redemption and righteousness are the foundational keys for living life as a new creation in Christ. Todd’s foremost desire is to see the Holy Spirit flowing through believers everywhere that they go–at work, school, grocery stores, malls, gas stations, and more. Todd’s true joy is being able to reproduce a 24/7 kingdom lifestyle in every believer. His heart is to activate people in the simplicity of who they really are and confront the barriers that hold them back from being who God created them to be. No one is excluded!"

Cut and paste from his website.

No mention as to how "he was radically set free", his foremost desire is not to see people saved as per the Great Commission but "to see the Holy Spirit flowing through believers", and then of course wanting to promote a "Kingdom lifestyle"...... nuff said.....

Looking further..... he has dance classes......?

• Administrators

Here's an article that discusses one of his videos. I apologize in advance that the author is not KJB, but he points things out about what Todd preaches/teaches that if what Dave posted isn't enough to set off alarm bells, this should. 

http://www.piratechristian.com/messedupchurch/2016/1/todd-white-how-to-read-yourself-into-the-bible