1. Invicta

Invicta

2. swathdiver

swathdiver

3. Jim_Alaska

Jim_Alaska

• Similar Content

• By Roselove
      I have an illness that won’t go away, I would appreciate prayers for healing ❤️ 
      I would be happy to pray for others, as well ❤️
    • By Totoosart
      Greetings all,
      i just want to share this and say i feel so blessed to have found onlinebaptist.com and you helpful people.
      Since my arrival here, i have been able to find more answers and although i am full of questions and doubts, i know and believe that the answers are coming.
      Thank you all and may the Lord bless your hearts

Jeremiah 29:13:
      'And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.'
      Matthew 7:7:
      'Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:'
      Matthew 7:8:
      'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'
      Luke 11:9:
      'And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.'
      Luke 11:10:
      'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'

• By Roselove
      I know someone that I suspect is probably not saved. He has caused me some emotional issues, he’s kind of manipulative and erratic I guess, but I won’t get into much of that. 
      He told me of how he tried to kill Himself a few years ago and just a bunch of other strange stuff. 
      I’m very concerned for this guy. From what I’ve seen on his posts years ago on Facebook, he was raised Catholic. So I assume that he might have a skewed idea of Christianity, if in fact he even considers himself one (I don’t know). 
      I would love for someone to talk to him. He lives across the country from me and I know that if someone I know locally, adds him/messages him, he would know that I was the one who got them to speak with him. There’s some reasons that I feel that would cause an issue. 
      Is there anyone that doesn’t live in Texas, that could maybe talk to him? If so, please message me on here and I will give you his Facebook info. Knowing his personality, I’m pretty sure he’d add anyone. 
    • By Roselove
      Came across this, was a little confused. Can you guys explain this to me? Thanks! 
      https://billmounce.com/monday-with-mounce/are-you-saved-or-are-you-being-saved”-1-cor-15-2 
      http://www.simplybible.com/f066.htm
    • By Roselove
      My husband is worried about not having eternal security. He heard that one can be born again, but still die spiritually from starving, by not going from the milk to the meat of the word and I guess continuing with God. Also he heard that when it talks about us having eternal life in the Bible, it means Jesus, but that He's walking with us but we can choose to turn away and jump out of His hand. My husband is very upset and it's upsetting me and making me nervous, too. I think this stuff is hurting his faith, please help... I'm having a panic attack.. 
      its hard for me to explain all the stuff he heard, but it's worrying him very much. I'm not as knowledgeable as i should be, please someone help me out.