Online Baptist

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Roselove
      No matter how much of the Bible I read, how many sermons I listen to, or how much I pray, I cannot repent. 
      I cannot truly have hatred of sin. My motivation is to not go to hell and when I feel at all secure that I’m going to Heaven, I immediately don’t care about if I’m sinning or not. 
      I cannot feel bad that sin hurts God. I only care about myself. I’ve felt convicted for years that I’m unsaved for this reason. 
      I don’t know what to do. I’m scared and running out of hope. I’m worried I’m to hard spiritually to repent. 
      HOW do I settle this?? 
    • By Roselove
      I have an illness that won’t go away, I would appreciate prayers for healing ❤️ 
      I would be happy to pray for others, as well ❤️
    • By Totoosart
      Greetings all,
      i just want to share this and say i feel so blessed to have found onlinebaptist.com and you helpful people.
      Since my arrival here, i have been able to find more answers and although i am full of questions and doubts, i know and believe that the answers are coming.
      Thank you all and may the Lord bless your hearts

Jeremiah 29:13:
      'And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.'
      Matthew 7:7:
      'Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:'
      Matthew 7:8:
      'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'
      Luke 11:9:
      'And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.'
      Luke 11:10:
      'For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.'

• By Roselove
      I know someone that I suspect is probably not saved. He has caused me some emotional issues, he’s kind of manipulative and erratic I guess, but I won’t get into much of that. 
      He told me of how he tried to kill Himself a few years ago and just a bunch of other strange stuff. 
      I’m very concerned for this guy. From what I’ve seen on his posts years ago on Facebook, he was raised Catholic. So I assume that he might have a skewed idea of Christianity, if in fact he even considers himself one (I don’t know). 
      I would love for someone to talk to him. He lives across the country from me and I know that if someone I know locally, adds him/messages him, he would know that I was the one who got them to speak with him. There’s some reasons that I feel that would cause an issue. 
      Is there anyone that doesn’t live in Texas, that could maybe talk to him? If so, please message me on here and I will give you his Facebook info. Knowing his personality, I’m pretty sure he’d add anyone. 
    • By Roselove
      Came across this, was a little confused. Can you guys explain this to me? Thanks! 
      https://billmounce.com/monday-with-mounce/are-you-saved-or-are-you-being-saved”-1-cor-15-2 
      http://www.simplybible.com/f066.htm