• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A campaign of flip flops

• Members

After carefully watching the "Road To the White House", over the past few months, I came to the conclusion that America is in deep trouble. I know that its my Patriotic duty to vote this coming November, but I just do not think that the guys are going to last the 4 year term in office. Heck, I'm still waiting to see who there running mates are.

• Members
After carefully watching the "Road To the White House"' date=' over the past few months, I came to the conclusion that America is in deep trouble. I know that its my Patriotic duty to vote this coming November, but I just do not think that the guys are going to last the 4 year term in office. Heck, I'm still waiting to see who there running mates are.[/quote']

It's our patriotic duty to vote for the right person, if there is no right person to choose from then it's our duty to refuse to vote for the wrong ones.

• Members

What should I do flip a coin and Vote ? This is like voting for " The Young and the Bold", a new Soap Opera for Nationwide TV. The real question is, which Canditate will make a difference in our Economy today? I just don't believe in some of the Political tactics these guys are doing to get votes. ( My Opinion). :pray

• Members
What should I do flip a coin and Vote ? This is like voting for " The Young and the Bold"' date=' a new Soap Opera for Nationwide TV. The real question is, which Canditate will make a difference in our Economy today? I just don't believe in some of the Political tactics these guys are doing to get votes. ( My Opinion). :pray[/quote']

Both McCain and Obama will continue to lead this country away from God and away from our Founding principles. Therefore, neither are worthy of our vote.