• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I Love My King James Bible

• Members
On 5/19/2019 at 2:04 PM, MJW said:

My favorite Pastors are Michael Hoggard and Charles Lawson.

I go to their online Church almost on a daily basis and listen to every sermon I can get my hands on.

Unfortunately, as far as a 'brick and mortar' facility is concerned, it's slim pickings where I live.

Most Churches don't use the KJV and corruption is at a high level.

Note - I couldn't figure out how to post from the other thread to here, so I quote his first post and edited the text with that from the other thread. This explains the incorrect time stamp.

Now then:

I went looking for their online church and did not find any such thing.

In fact as far as I can tell the two men are nor associated and it seems like one of them is dead.

And neither of them are running an on line church. I didn't spend huge time searching, so there is a possibility I am wrong, but that is what I have found.

So the truth of the matter is that you don't go to any church, but you do find preachers that you like to listen to.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

That what it seems like to me.

Show us that I am wrong please.

• Members
On 5/19/2019 at 2:04 AM, MJW said:

Hello. My name is Michael. I noticed this forum uses the KJV so I signed up.

The last forum I visited really hated the KJV and so I didn't fit in.

☹️

Welcome, would you share your testimony with us please?  Have you considered moving to serve the Lord in one of his New Testament churches?

• Members

Hey Mods, did this guy get banned as he claimed or did he just give up?

If he just gave up, can I suggest that a note be added in the thread where he said he was going to be banned saying that he gave up of his own accord?