• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

God's word on opposite sex physicians and nudity.

If my choice was to get good care and live by going to a woman doctor or getting bad care and dying by going to a bad male doctor the choice would be pretty easy. This all seems like a tempest in a teapot to me.  

Indeed the best doctors and PA's I've seen the last 30 years were female.

Now if you are insisting on being a literalist on this topic then to be consistent you should not afford yourself to modern medicine as it may keep you alive and not be what God's will  was for you.  

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Administrators

I agree with bill, all except for the last sentence. You have a choice, you can go to the doctor of your choice. If you are a female and not comfortable with a male doctor, don't go to one. My experience with a female doctor may be different than others, but the one I go to I find very competent, personable and knowledgeable. She makes the patient feel comfortable and even jokes about any possible male/female concerns. On one visit we talked about this subject and she said that I would find that she was much gentler than a male doctor.

I just don't get this idea that all gynecologists are perverts. Going by that logic, then all male doctors who treat females also must be perverts.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I wanted to let everyone know that there is a video that addresses how Christians should respond to gender neutral restrooms and opposite sex intimate medical care. You can find it at this link: How Should Christians Respond to Gender Neutral Restrooms & Opposite Sex Intimate Medical Care? - YouTube

Edited by ModestChristianWoman

• Administrators
On 5/18/2021 at 2:56 PM, ModestChristianWoman said:

I wanted to let everyone know that there is a video that addresses how Christians should respond to gender neutral restrooms and opposite sex intimate medical care. You can find it at this link: How Should Christians Respond to Gender Neutral Restrooms & Opposite Sex Intimate Medical Care? - YouTube

Interesting YouTube channel for sure. Thanks for sharing